Redusugar – tablets for the reduction of high blood sugar levels
One of the ailments that more and more of our compatriots complain about is too high blood sugar levels. It can lead to even more serious diseases, including diabetes, stage one or two, threatening not only health, but in many cases also life. This is why it is important to prevent the onset of hyperglycemia, also called overdiagnosis, and to maintain the right amount of sugar in the blood. The following tablets can help Redusugar tablets, composed of natural, plant-based ingredients with high effectiveness.
- 1 What is hyperglycaemia and what are the norms for blood sugar levels
- 2 The most common causes of hyperglycemia
- 3 Redusugar – composed of natural, safe substances
- 4 Redusugar – opinions about complex action and lack of side effects
- 5 Redusugar – dosage and purchase of the supplement
What is hyperglycaemia and what are the norms for blood sugar levels
Hyperglycemia is defined as a temporary increase in blood sugar levels above the normal range, which should be between 70 and 99 mg/dl on an empty stomach. It may increase e.g. after a heavy meal, slightly exceeding 100 mg /dl and usually it is not a reason for alarm. On the other hand, we should start worrying when the glucose level before meal reaches 125 mg /dl and we are dealing with so called abnormal fasting glucose. If 2 – 3 hours after eating the blood glucose level exceeds 140 – 199 mg/dl, we can talk about abnormal glucose tolerance and it is necessary to see a doctor.
The level of sugar in blood varies in people with diabetes, respectively for two types of this disease:
- with stage 1 diabetes – reaches 110 mg/dl before a meal and 140 mg/dl 2 -3 hours after a meal;
- in stage 2 diabetes, it ranges from 123 to 183 mg/dl.
The most common causes of hyperglycemia
By using the Redusugar dietary supplement regularly, we can not only lower high sugar levels, but also counteract the causes of hyperglycemia, which are most often:
An overweight and obese, rich, hard to digest diet, with too many carbohydrates, especially simple sugars. Especially harmful is the excess of sweets and sweetened drinks. These should be replaced with complex sugars coming from e.g. wholemeal products such as wholemeal bread, and apart from them you should eat:
- green vegetables;
- fats with healthy Omega 3 acids, e.g. olive oil, necessarily extra virgin;
- apple cider vinegar;
- lean meat, beef, poultry and veal.
Too little physical activity
Sedentary lifestyle and almost no physical activity is another cause of progressive overdiagnosis. The daily dose of physical activity is one of the basis of health maintenance and prophylaxis against diabetes, conditioning the correct course of metabolic processes, including the conversion of glucose into energy.
Physical activity should be individually selected by a specialist, and recommended forms include intensive walking, swimming , cycling and running. However, you should not overdo it, because you can achieve the opposite effect, a significant increase in the level of sugar in the blood, and even the formation of acidosis, the disruption of the acid-base balance of the body.
Low insulin level in blood
Usually resulting from developing diseases in the body that may increase the demand for this hormone produced by the pancreas. Patients with diabetes sometimes forget to take insulin, choose wrong doses, or completely ignore their condition and do not take appropriate treatment. They also do not want to use dietary supplements that help regulate blood glucose levels, such as Redusugar.
Redusugar – composed of natural, safe substances
The basis of every dietary supplement designed to support our health is its composition, which should not only be effective, but also safe to use. The active substances contained in the supplement shouldn’t cause any side effects, and these requirements are met one hundred percent by Redusugar tablets. They contain as many as seven plant extracts with confirmed therapeutic properties, supported by two additional components:
Berberis acute root extract
A plant known and used in natural medicine for centuries, thanks to its numerous properties, showing effectiveness in relieving symptoms and preventing many diseases. Its main active ingredient is berberine, a broadly acting alkaloid, also used as an auxiliary and prophylactic agent in the treatment of diabetes, allowing for reduction of blood sugar levels and insulin resistance. Other of its properties worth highlighting are:
- acceleration of glycosylation, the breakdown of sugar in the cells while reducing the amount produced in the liver;
- slower breakdown of sugars in the intestines;
- reduction of “bad” cholesterol LDL;
- Prevention of sudden attacks of hunger and suppression of appetite;
- cleansing the body of toxins;
- regulation of blood pressure;
- assistance in weight reduction; maintenance of normal intestinal microflora.
Extract from white mulberry leaves
A plant with an exceptionally rich composition consisting of vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, pectins, dietary fiber, valuable alkaloids and many minerals, including zinc. These are found primarily in the fruits and leaves of white mulberry, influencing its anti-diabetic effect, supporting the treatment of type 2 of this severe disease, positively affecting health by:
- preventing blood sugar spikes;
- regulation of glucose and insulin metabolism of the body;
- counteracting insulin resistance and too fast digestion of carbohydrates delivered with food, which could result in an increase of their level;
- removing dangerous free radicals from the system, as white mulberry is a strong antioxidant;
- reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases;
- improving the functioning of the nervous system, reducing the negative effects of stress;
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, diuretic and intestinal peristalsis properties.
Extract from ginger root
Known primarily for its preparations used to treat the common cold, ginger is included in Redusugar for its properties that help reduce excess blood glucose and keep it under control. Ginger is another rich source of nutrients essential for health, helping not only diabetics but also coping with other ailments:
- feelings of fatigue, helping you recover faster after a big physical effort;
- colds and other seasonal infections of viral or bacterial origin;
- pain, even severe, of the back , joints, muscles or menstrual pain;
- Diseases of the heart and circulatory system;
- problems with the digestive system, flatulence or indigestion.
Cinnamon bark extract
The bark of the cinnamon tree is the source of another well-known spice, cinnamon, which is used not only in cooking, but also increasingly in natural medicine. Its numerous properties have led to it also being used in Redusugar tablets, which thus show effectiveness for:
- lowering blood sugar levels that are too high;
- reducing the risk of diabetes and cancer;
- Increased stimulation of insulin receptors located on the surface of cell membranes;
- thus increasing the sensitivity of cells to insulin;
- removal of toxins and unnecessary residues from metabolic processes;
- protection of the heart, cardiovascular system, nervous system and brain against possible diseases and infections;
- reduction of weight thanks to intensification of fat burning processes.
Dandelion root extract
This herb has been used for a long time in the prevention of diabetes, which is facilitated by the content of inulin, which helps reduce glucose reabsorption and thus lower its level in the blood. Equally important is chlorogenic acid, which slows down the process of glucose release, especially after a heavy meal, increasing insulin sensitivity of cells. Other valuable health properties of dandelion are:
- diuretic, detoxifying and detoxifying effect on the body;
- improvement of digestive processes due to secretion of larger amounts of bile;
- strengthening of immunity;
- aiding in weight loss, suppressing cravings and preventing hunger attacks;
- accelerated healing of damaged skin, including acne lesions.
Fenugreek seed extract
Which are also not found in Redusugar pills by accident. Their main task is to increase the level of cell sensitivity to insulin which is, after all, necessary for the regulation of blood sugar levels. In addition, fenugreek effectively inhibits the breakdown of carbohydrates, helping also:
- reduce cholesterol levels;
- combat bacteria, fungi and other pathogenic microorganisms;
- treat skin inflammations;
- seal the walls of blood vessels, preventing varicose veins, among other things;
- regulate intestinal, stomach and liver function.
Green tea leaf extract
A plant with legendary health-promoting properties, used in Far Eastern medicine for 4500 years, containing vitamins of almost all groups, numerous minerals, catechins, polyphenols and strong antioxidants. These are the ones that directly influence the effects of green tea:
- preventing cell damage;
- stabilizing glucose levels in the body;
- delaying skin aging processes;
- increasing mental performance, improving memory and concentration;
- preventing the development of neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimera and Parkinson’s disease.
Inulin and chromium
The first ingredient is a natural prebiotic allowing to maintain proper intestinal microflora, thus preventing too fast absorption of sugars from food, lowering the glycemic index of what we eat. It also lowers the cholesterol level in blood, improves the absorption of other nutrients, zinc, iron, magnesium or phosphorus.
Chromium is an element without which the proper functioning of insulin receptors would be impossible. At the same time, it is responsible for the body ‘s glucose tolerance factor, accelerates blood sugar metabolism , and reduces excessive appetite, especially for sweets which can significantly increase sugar levels.
Redusugar – opinions about complex action and lack of side effects
The substances contained in the Redusugar tablets are the best guarantee of their effectiveness and comprehensive action, thanks to which:
- reduce excessively high blood glucose levels, which may threaten your health;
- You will feel great, both mentally and physically;
- We will be able to control the desire for constant reaching for sweet snacks;
- You will have a higher immune system, which better protects your body against disease;
- remove all free radicals that interfere with the body’s functions and are one of the causes of cancer.
Using Redusugar on a daily basis, we also do not have to worry about side effects, which usually do not occur, the only exception being an individual allergy to any of the ingredients. This is fully confirmed by positive feedback from satisfied patients and specialists whose opinion can be fully trusted.
Redusugar – dosage and purchase of the supplement
One pack Redusugar contains as many as 60 tablets, which, at the recommended dosage of 2 tablets a day, is enough for a month of treatment. You can take them regardless of meals, preferably twice, in the morning and in the evening, with a glass of still water. The supplement should be stored in a dry place at room temperature and in such a way that small children will not have access to it.
Redusugar can be purchased by placing an order at the manufacturer’s website Redusugar is available at the best price on the market and you can choose up to three packages of the supplement to save on the cost of the purchase:
- 1 pack to start;
- 2 pack for better results;
- 3 packs + 1 free.