Forskolin – or Indian nettle support in weight loss!
Weight loss is a process in which you must, if you want to succeed, remember many important things. The most important in weight reduction is a properly selected diet, full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that we provide to our body with food. Another equally important element of this puzzle is daily physical activity, movement in the fresh air, practicing some kind of sport.
It is worth supporting all that with a properly selected diet supplement, which must be based on natural and highly effective components of plant origin. The main active ingredient is forskolin, which not only helps reduce weight, but also has a beneficial effect on your health.
- 1 Indian nettle – what is this plant?
- 2 Causes of obesity, which forskolin will help to remove
- 3 Forskolin – slimming properties
- 4 Forskolin – for hypertension and heart disease
- 5 Forskolin – for respiratory disorders
- 6 Forskolin – other important health promoting properties
- 7 Forskolin – contraindications to its use
- 8 Forskolin – how to use it
Indian nettle – what is this plant?
Indian Nettle (Coleus forskohlii) is a perennial plant which, as its name suggests, grows in the wild mainly in South East Asia. Also known by the more familiar sounding name of Indian sage, it has many varieties and is used not only in traditional Ayuverdian medicine, but also as an ornamental plant. It is similar to nettle, which grows here, but differs from it in the striking red-purple coloration of the leaves, and for the production of medicinal preparations are used primarily rhizomes and roots, which contain the most valuable forskolin.
Causes of obesity, which forskolin will help to remove
In the treatment of overweight and obesity, you can not afford any half-measures, you should immediately use methods that allow you to get rid of all unnecessary kilograms in the shortest possible time. Increasing body weight should not be underestimated, even a slight overweight may become the cause of many diseases, including life-threatening ones.
Proper nutrition combined with physical activity and supported by dietary supplements containing Indian nettle extracts will help deal with such causes of obesity as:
The scope of this term is very wide, but most often, speaking of improper eating habits, we mean:
- poorly balanced diet, eating too large, heavy and high-calorie meals that disrupt the work of the entire digestive system. Providing the body with too many calories in a short time results in weight gain, accumulation of a thick layer of fat tissue in different parts of the body and a noticeable deterioration in general health;
- irregular consumption of meals, too many breaks between them resulting in snacking on sweet and fattening snacks;
- eating only one meal a day, usually in the late afternoon or evening, and not eating breakfast
- drinking drinks that contain gigantic amounts of white sugar;
- not eating fruit and vegetables, which we replace with harmful highly processed food, so we do not provide ingredients that support weight loss, such as forskolin;
- consuming alcohol which interferes with digestive and metabolic processes.
Lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle
Thesecond most important reason that we are becoming an increasingly fat society, overweight already affects 68 percent of adult men and 53 percent of women. Equally alarming are the statistics of morbid obesity, which in our country already affects 25 percent of men and 23 percent of women. Unfortunately, the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise also affect children and 31 per cent of boys and 21 per cent of girlsare overweight.
To avoid finding yourself in these statistics, all you need to do is get out of the house, if only for a daily one-hour walk, and walking the 10,000 steps recommended by specialists will help you get rid of all your excess weight. This process can be further intensified by regularly using supplements whose main active ingredient is forskolin.
To which we primarily include stress, as dangerous a disease of civilization as overweight and obesity. Scientific research has long proved that being under long-term stress causes weight gain and digestive disorders which make weight reduction difficult, and sometimes even impossible.
A common reaction to nervous tension is the inability to suppress one’s appetite, resulting in snacking or even overeating. Interestingly, stressed people reach for the most unhealthy, fatty, high-calorie and fattening snacks.
Forskolin – slimming properties
The reasons listed above are only a small, but the most important part of what can cause overweight, and in extreme cases, pathological obesity. That is why it is so important to prevent such a state and avoid many dangerous diseases:
- heart and cardiovascular system, especially hypertension, heart attack, ischemic disease and chronic venous insufficiency of the lower limbs, i.e. varicose veins;
- diabetes, both first and second degree, and obesity is one of the symptoms very often accompanying this disease;
- potency disorders in men;
- arthritis and back pain caused by overloaded knees and spine;
- problems with digestion and metabolism, slowed metabolism.
In minimizing the risk of these ailments can help just the Indian nettle, and specifically contained in it forskolin. Of course, it is not a miracle drug which will make us lose all excess kilograms and burn all unnecessary fat tissue in a short time without a proper diet and a large dose of exercise.
Forskolin is primarily an effective activator of lipolysis processes leading to faster decomposition of fat cells, which are then used as a source of energy. Its detoxifying properties are also important for weight reduction, helping remove toxins and residues from metabolic processes, which in excess disrupt the functioning of the digestive system.
In addition, nettle stimulates the production of gastric juices and secretion of insulin produced in the pancreas, thus increasing the rate of metabolism, especially of fats, and regulating the sugar balance of the body. It is also worth mentioning that it regulates the secretion of cortisol, the so-called ‘stress hormone’, and its reduction helps to control the aforementioned snacking.
SEE RANKING OF PILLS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Forskolin – for hypertension and heart disease
Efficient help in losing weight is not the only pro-health property of nettle, which is also perfect for relieving troublesome symptoms accompanying heart and circulatory system diseases. Forskolin helps regulate blood circulation by dilating blood vessels, thus reducing excessively high blood pressure and ensuring good blood supply to all organs, including the heart muscle.
Regular use of this substance also provides other benefits, it lowers pressure in the eyeballs, thus counteracting visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting, headaches, eye pain and glaucoma. Nettle can also support the treatment of anemia by intensifying the processes of red blood cell production.
Forskolin – for respiratory disorders
This is another action of Indian nettle extracts that is worth highlighting and appreciating. Forskolin helps to fight various respiratory ailments. It is recommended, among others, to people with allergies causing breathing problems and asthma, manifested by shortness of breath, tightness in the chest and troublesome, long-lasting cough.
Forskolin – other important health promoting properties
Weight loss, or regulation of the work of the circulatory and respiratory systems, are not the only health-promoting properties of forskolin worth special mention. It is used in counteracting many other ailments, thanks to:
- disinfecting properties, accelerating wound healing and protecting against the development of pathogenic microorganisms, bacteria and fungi;
- supporting the treatment of skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis and acne, which is again facilitated by disinfecting and antibacterial properties, helping to fight among others the bacteria from Propionibacterium acnes strain, which causes acne;
- strengthening a weakened immune system, providing greater resistance to infection, especially in the autumn and winter season, acting effectively against flu, among others
- counteracting hair loss by strengthening its condition;
- increasing the level of testosterone, a hormone responsible for maintaining full sexual efficiency in men.
Forskolin – contraindications to its use
As in the case of many other plants with medicinal properties, also in the case of Indian nettle there are certain contraindications preventing its use. Although studies have not shown significant side effects of forskolin, it is not recommended:
- pregnant women, because it can adversely affect the normal development of the fetus, and during breastfeeding;
- people taking medication to increase blood pressure and blood clotting, with which it interacts undesirably;
- in case of diseases of the digestive system, especially stomach ulcers and reflux, as it increases the amount of gastric juices secreted, which may cause the symptoms to intensify,
Forskolin – how to use it
The ways to use Indian nettle and supplement forskolin in this way are many. You can get it in most organic food stores and herb shops, usually in the form of dried leaves or tea. The former is suitable as an addition to other dishes such as salads, while the tea should be drunk at least twice a day and enjoy its full health benefits.
If you want to deal with overweight and difficult to control fat gain once and for all, you should be interested in slimming tablets that have carefully selected doses of forskolin in their composition. One of the best, supporting fat burning at the same time, is Fast Burn Extreme, in which, in addition to Indian nettle, used:
- green tea;
- garcinia cambogia;
- bitter orange extract, a source of slimming synephrine;
- pepper, full of piperine;
- extra doses of vitamin B6, pyridoxine.
READ REVIEW OF FAST BURN EXTREME