Minovivax 5% – feedback not entirely positive
Walking along the streets of Polish cities, we can immediately notice a large number of balding men, which seems to increase every year. There’s no denying that accelerated hair loss, or simply baldness, has become a social disease that affects men at increasingly younger ages. There are many reasons for it, as well as types of baldness one may come across, and each of them requires an appropriate countermeasure. Among the many varieties of this serious condition, the most common is androgenetic alopecia, which has a genetic basis. It affects about 80 percent of men, although women are not left out either, accounting for as much as 40 percent of all hair loss cases. One of the methods of its treatment, of course, after proper identification of symptoms, is the use of preparation Minovivax 5% having in its composition a strong minoxidil.
Androgenetic alopecia – causes and characteristic symptoms of this disease
Hair loss, especially at a young age, in large amounts and in a short period of time can not only upset, but also put into a serious stress often ending even with a severe clinical depression. Unfortunately, the process of balding is in most cases inevitable, being a natural result of ageing of the body, especially of the scalp. It is the basis for proper hair growth, therefore it is worth taking proper care of it until old age, first of all strengthening hair follicles and bulbs. There are many causes for this condition and it is sometimes difficult to diagnose them properly, which sometimes requires a visit to a specialist, a dermatologist or a professional trychologist. After examining the condition of your hair and scalp, they can diagnose, among other things, the aforementioned androgenetic alopecia. It is caused by hypersensitivity of hair follicles to DHT, i.e. testosterone transformed into its harmful form, dihydrotestosterone. It has a negative effect on hair follicles, gradually leading to their irreversible damage, shortening the hair growth phase. The process of hair loss itself begins most often on the temples, where hairballs form, and on the top of the head, which is also accompanied by severe scalp oiliness. Hair disappears completely there and after some time only a small strip of hair remains in the area of ears and on the occipital area.
Hair loss – what else can it be caused by
Androgenetic alopecia, for which Minovivax 5% can be used, is one of the most common varieties of this disease, right next to androgenetic alopecia or especially difficult to treat alopecia areata. However, hair loss is not only due to genetic reasons, and its accelerated and uncontrolled loss can also be caused by:
- severe stress, from which it is increasingly difficult for us to protect ourselves nowadays. It causes not only mental disorders, one of its symptoms may also be a weakened immunity and hair loss;
- negligence of hygiene, especially of the scalp, without which, as mentioned above, proper hair growth is impossible. The head should be washed regularly with properly selected cosmetics, compatible with the pH of the skin, thoroughly moisturizing, removing all impurities and emerging dandruff, free from SLS, silicone and parabens that overload hair;
- mechanical damage to the hair caused by improperly performed cosmetic procedures, too frequent use of hair dryers, straighteners, intensive combing or tightly tied up with an elastic band;
- taking certain groups of drugs, whose side effect is the progressive baldness. These include anticoagulants, drugs against thyroid diseases, cytostatic and hormonal contraceptives;
- problems with hormonal balance of the body, the cause of diseases of many important systems and organs, causing, inter alia, disorders of hormone secretion by the thyroid. In most cases, we are dealing with hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism, which automatically has a negative effect on the appearance of our hair, which thins at an alarming rate;
- Hereditary factors, and studies increasingly confirm that baldness is a condition inherited from an older generation;
- Diseases affecting thescalp, inflammation that interferes with hair follicles and ringworm;
- atmospheric factors, and exposing hair to wind, rain, low and high temperatures and UV radiation is a simple way to their fragility, breakage and, as a result, rapid loss;
- improper diet, a topic already mentioned in many scientific studies, unfortunately having a significant impact on the state of our hair. Heavy, fatty and high-calorie food not only makes it difficult to fight obesity, it also wreaks havoc on hair and scalp, which are deprived of the most important nutrients. In particular, you need biotin, also known as vitamin H or B7, which is essential for the production of keratin, one of the building blocks of hair. The same importance has vitamin A, regulating sebum secretion, also preventing acne, vitamin C and large amounts of vitamin B12, removing dandruff and restoring the natural color of hair. And don’t forget minerals, the most important of which for hair is zinc.
Minovivax 5% – based on the powerful minoxidil
Alopecia, both androgenetic as well as other types of hair loss, is not an indifferent condition. Hair falling out in large amounts causes at least psychological discomfort, and often a drop in self-esteem and decreasing sense of attractiveness. This should be immediately counteracted, and one of the most commonly used preparations is Minovivax 5%, which is also recommended by specialists. It is available in the form of a solution that is applied directly to the scalp in hairless areas and minoxidil is responsible for its active ingredients. This is a powerful organic chemical compound commonly used in remedies to prevent or stop baldness. It was originally intended for the treatment of high blood pressure, and it was accidentally discovered that it also prevents hair lossandrogenetic alopecia in particular. Its use in Minovivax 5% therefore seems fully justified, and as the leaflet states, you only need to lubricate your head with it twice a day, morning and evening. It is applied on thoroughly washed and cleansed skin, it is also strictly forbidden to exceed the allowed daily dose, it is also not recommended in alopecia areata or telogenetic alopecia. Used as directed, it stops the process of degeneration of hair follicles as a result of DHT action, improves blood supply to the skin, increasing its oxygenation, which results in the growth of new, stronger hair.
Minovivax 5% – possible side effects of using the product
All this encourages its use, however, deciding to do so, we must also reckon with troublesome and often painful side effects. That’s why we recommend reading the leaflet that comes with Minovivax before use, and when applying it to your hair and scalp, you can expect the following:
- sudden weight gain;
- allergic reactions to the active agent, manifested by skin irritation, redness and acne-like lesions;
- higher blood urea and creatinine levels, which may indicate kidney dysfunction or high blood pressure;
- breathing difficulties, sometimes so severe that they require medical attention;
- heart problems ranging from chest pain or a sudden increase in blood pressure, tachycardia, or hypotension to extremely dangerous exudative pericarditis;
- hairiness appearing in undesirable places, e.g. on the face, which can be particularly troublesome in women;
- angina pectoris, sternal pain and shortness of breath;
- swelling of the upper and lower limbs and face.
Minovivax 5% is also not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It must not be applied to ulcerated, reddened, inflamed skin and around the eyes and mucous membranes, as it can cause severe, painful irritation to them.
Safe pills selected from the ranking
Despite the high effectiveness of the treatment, many patients, including myself, cannot use Minovivax 5% and either have to accept increasing baldness or find another remedy that is safe to use but just as effective. Hair loss was something I absolutely could not accept and so after a few hours of searching online, I found a beneficial alternative. In my search I was guided by the two most important criteria, a hundred percent natural, preferably plant-based composition and the absence of even the slightest side effects. I came across such preparations only while browsing the ranking of tablets against hair loss and I was glad that many of them have in their composition extracts from such plants as:
Its importance, not only for hair health, cannot be underestimated, even though many people still consider it a common weed. However, nettle is not only used in natural medicine, it is also included in many popular medical preparations and, due to the fact that it is considered a natural antibiotic, even in some medications. This is related to its composition, a veritable treasure trove of nutrients inhibiting the destructive effects of DHT, and is a source of:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), without which there can be no healthy and strong hair. Its primary function is to regulate the sebaceous glands responsible for sebum secretion. If thiamine is lacking, hair loses its shine and becomes brittle and fragile;
- Vitamin CIt is a strong natural antioxidant, an effective protection against oxidative stress caused by free radicals. It participates in the processes of collagen synthesis, an important component of all body tissues, thanks to which hair has a strong structure resistant to damage; it also enables proper absorption of other nutrients, especially minerals;
- Minerals, the most important of which is silicon, which stimulates the hair follicles and roots to work, conditioning the growth of strong and thick hair. Its action is supported by other equally valuable elements, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron.
Another plant from the herbal pharmacy, commonly found in our gardens or meadows, which has a beneficial effect not only on hair but also on skin and nails. The main role in its composition is played by natural silica in the form of easily soluble and assimilable silicon compounds. Other components of horsetail that promote hair health are:
- organic acids;
- minerals, magnesium, potassium and aluminium salts;
- vitamin A and C.
It is thanks to them that field horsetail reduces hair brittleness, strengthens them from the roots to the ends and in this way stops excessive hair loss. It also eliminates problems with dandruff, another cause of baldness, at the same time making hair thick and elastic.