Hepaslimin – not only for liver problems
L-ornithine L-aspartate, chicory root extract, artichoke extract, choline, turmeric and holly leaves – what do they have in common? These are the ingredients of a widely valued supplement for ailments related to the functioning of the liver. Hepaslimin is a guarantee of natural composition and effective action. It improves metabolism and enhances bile salt secretion. Thanks to the yerba mate extract and vitamin B4 it stimulates, improves memory and strengthens concentration. It also has detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 What is the reason for poor functioning of liver cells?
- 2 Liver problems vs. overweight and obesity. Why is Hepaslimin a good solution?
- 3 How to use it in order to achieve the best effects?
- 4 Pro-health properties proven by expert studies
- 5 What makes up the daily dose of Hepaslimin and in what quantities?
- 6 Help in getting rid of excess weight – check our ranking of tablets
What is the reason for poor functioning of liver cells?
Lack of time, eating on the run, stress and insomnia have accompanied our everyday life for a long time. Even if we ourselves do not have problems with falling asleep, finding time for a workout or preparing healthy and nutritious meals, we surely know such people. What to do when, on top of all this, there are persistent problems with liver function? We have significantly slowed down digestion and elevated cholesterol or blood sugar levels? There are proven ways to do this. When a visit to the doctor is not yet necessary, many people reach for a well-known and tested product – Hepaslimin. It supports the regeneration of liver cells and also supports the maintenance of normal body weight. What affects its effectiveness? What are the opinions about it on the Internet? Does it also work to accelerate the reduction of body fat? For answers to the most important questions about the supplementation of this product, we invite you to our entry.
Liver problems vs. overweight and obesity. Why is Hepaslimin a good solution?
The liver is the primary organ responsible for the process of detoxification and metabolism. It is also the hottest organ, as most processes take place in it. Without its proper functioning, losing weight or even maintaining a proper weight would not be possible. This is also where blood sugar regulation, hormonal balancing, and the production of clotting factors, which depend on the amount of vitamin K in the body, take place. Also, proteins are made in the liver from the amino acids supplied to it. It also produces bile salts, which are secreted into the duodenum. They are responsible for emulsifying fats, which is necessary for their proper digestion. If cirrhosis has occurred in our body, it may result in ascites. In this case we need the help of a qualified specialist. We must not underestimate any problems associated with this organ. The functioning of the liver affects our digestion, metabolic processes of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, detoxification, as well as bilirubin metabolism.
Hepaslimin, owing to its well-designed composition, favourably influences the process of regeneration of liver cells and helps to maintain appropriate body weight. However, it is not a product for accelerated weight loss. If there are negative comments about Hepaslimin supplementation on the Internet, they are the result of incorrect consumer expectations. Why the misunderstanding? Because many people link the effects of the supplement to fat reduction. Indeed, improving the work of liver cells is essential for proper metabolism. However, this is not synonymous with its significant acceleration.
The composition and its action – maximum effectiveness
- L-ornithine aspartate is an amino acid salt that supports liver regeneration. It has a detoxifying effect and takes part in two synthesis processes: urea and glutamate. Research has also proven a positive effect of ornithine on our physical activity. Supplementation before exercise reduces fatigue and improves performance. It also has a positive effect on the quality of sleep, so when taken regularly, we feel more sleepy and have a better frame of mind,
- Chicory root extract is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It helps eliminate flatulence as it contains dietary fiber. It also has a beneficial influence on the treatment of insomnia. It acts as a diuretic and removes harmful toxins from the body. Chicory supports the liver during the secretion of bile salts, which improves the metabolic process. It also participates in the production of gastric juices. It has therefore a very beneficial effect on our body, especially on digestion and detoxification,
- Artichoke extract is used in natural medicine mainly in order to lower the level of bad cholesterol. However, it has many more health-promoting properties. Studies have proven that it has anti-atherosclerotic properties, as well as supports the treatment of anemia and hypertension. It is also a great antioxidant, so it effectively eliminates free radicals from the body. Scientists have confirmed that high concentration of artichoke extract inhibits the development of leukemia cells. Additionally, it also regulates blood glucose levels. Due to high content of dietary fiber it also has a beneficial effect on our metabolism,
- vitamin B4 (choline) is recommended for pregnant women, because it contains folic acid necessary for proper development of the fetus. It also has a positive influence on proper functioning of the nervous system. It improves memory and concentration. Its regular supplementation slows down and even prevents the development of dementia in old age. Choline supports liver function and regulates lipid metabolism. It is essential for proper functioning of our body,
- Turmeric lowers blood sugar and bad cholesterol levels. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. It intensifies the secretion of digestive enzymes, also supports the treatment of liver diseases. It also has a diastolic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. It is widely known for its healing properties, such as slowing the progression of Alzheimera disease. Turmeric also strengthens our immune system, making us more resistant to colds,
- yerba mate, more specifically the extract of the leaves of the Paraguayan holly plant, is known for its stimulating properties and improving memory and concentration. It is a source of magnesium, potassium and caffeine. It has detoxifying, antiviral and anti-inflammatory effects. It supports the process of bile acids secretion, reduces protein glycation and balances the blood sugar level.
How to use it in order to achieve the best effects?
L-ornithine aspartate has the most beneficial influence on correct functioning of liver cells. The amount of this ingredient in 6 Hepaslimin tablets is 600 mg. This is enough to obtain the expected results of supplementation. Its effects are additionally supported by choline, chicory extract and artichoke herb extract. For best results, take 2 tablets 3 times a day with plenty of water. This way we improve the liver’s work, as well as take care of detoxification and maintaining a proper body weight.
Pro-health properties proven by expert studies
Studies conducted by experts in 2011 and 2014 confirm the positive effects of L-ornithine aspartate. The amino acid salt improves the concentration of ammonia in arterial blood and supports the treatment of cirrhosis and MEW (minimal hepatic encephalopathy). It therefore has a positive effect on the functioning of the digestive and nervous systems. It also makes it easier to fall asleep and improves the quality of our sleep. On the Internet, however, you can find comments from people dissatisfied with Hepaslimin supplementation. They believe that this product is ineffective and definitely not worth recommending. Why? In such cases we have to consider what could be the reason for such a negative opinion on a product which is highly praised by other consumers. The composition confirms the beneficial effect of the supplement on liver cell regeneration.
What contributed to the dissatisfaction and negative comments? There may be at least three reasons why a group of dissatisfied consumers has formed. The first is the use of too small a dose of the product. If you take one or two tablets a day, you cannot expect a definite improvement. Hepaslimin is not a supplement that should be used only during painful liver conditions. If we want to regenerate the liver, we should use the recommended daily dose of the supplement for at least a week. Another possible reason for negative feedback may be severe damage to liver cells. In this case, we need a strong prescription drug to improve their functioning. So the best solution will be to consult our ailments with a qualified doctor. An equally common reason for consumer disappointment is confusing Hepaslimin with weight loss supplements. It works by regenerating liver cells and improving digestion. However, it does not accelerate the reduction of fat tissue.
What makes up the daily dose of Hepaslimin and in what quantities?
In six tablets, there is as much as 600 mg of L-ornithine aspartate, and 210 mg of choline, 150 mg of artichoke and holly extracts, as well as only 60 mg of chicory root extract and long spurge (turmeric). The first of these has the strongest effect in improving processes that take place in the liver. The others, although they have a beneficial effect on stimulation, detoxification and accelerated metabolism, their trace amounts are not able to ensure a significant reduction in fat tissue. So if the primary purpose of our supplementation is to reduce body weight, let’s try a different dietary supplement. There are some excellent products on the market (called calorie burners) which have been created for people with obesity or overweight problems. They also improve the metabolic process and the functioning of liver cells, and their concentration intensifies the elimination of excess weight. Investing in a product tested and recommended among consumers will definitely be the best choice. How to know which weight loss supplement is the most effective?
Help in getting rid of excess weight – check our ranking of tablets
Effective weight loss requires really effective means, tablets based on carefully selected ingredients, bringing maximum effects in the shortest possible time. It is also important that the supplement chosen to support the slimming treatment gives permanent results, no yo-yo effect after discontinuation, and such you may find in our constantly updated ranking of the best slimming pills. It is worth getting acquainted with it in order to get rid of your excess weight or obesity once and for all and enjoy a perfectly slim figure.