Hydrominum – is there an antidote to excess water? Editorial Opinion
- 1 Effective fight against cellulite, purification from toxins and removal of excess water from the body – these are the effects of regular use of Hydrominum. Read the opinion of our editors
- 2 Hydrominum is a product based on natural ingredients such as nettle, prickly pear, dandelion, green tea and grape seed extracts
- 3 Effects and contraindications. Is Hydrominum safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
- 4 How much does Hydrominum cost and where can we buy it?
- 5 Is Hydrominum really that effective? Read the opinion of our editors
- 6 Ranking of the best slimming pills – everyone will find something for themselves
Effective fight against cellulite, purification from toxins and removal of excess water from the body – these are the effects of regular use of Hydrominum. Read the opinion of our editors
Excess water in the body is a common problem for women who are overweight or have irregular menstrual periods. Hormonal imbalance, chronic disease, and eating too much salt are just a few reasons. Also an unhealthy, poorly planned diet adversely affects our hydration. If you notice swelling and puffiness on your body, or if you suffer from chronic fatigue and headaches, these could be the first signs of excess water in your body. Especially if we have recently put on a lot of weight and have not changed our diet. This is because water retention in the body can result in extra pounds. Fortunately, there are ways to combat the problem quickly and for a long time. One capsule a day is enough.
Hydrominum is a product based on natural ingredients such as nettle, prickly pear, dandelion, green tea and grape seed extracts
Do you come home after a hard day at work and your wedding ring is putting so much pressure on your swollen finger that you can’t pull it off? Do you usually walk around in flip-flops or espadrilles because the heels get tight after a few hours of wear? Do you feel heavy and are usually irritable? It’s possible that you haven’t drunk enough water for a long time and now your body accumulates excess water. Another fairly common reason is eating a lot of salty, highly processed foods or alcohol. One way to fight water retention in the body is to take the dietary supplement Hydrominum. What are the effects of the ingredients in this product:
- nettle is most commonly used to cleanse the body and relieve urinary tract infections. It is a way of natural detoxification, eliminating water from the body and lowering blood sugar levels. Nettle extract also has a beneficial effect on our cholesterol levels and supporting stomach function. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which is why it is often recommended for people with rheumatic diseases. Nettle is diuretic, so when we use it regularly we support cleansing the body of toxins. However, excessive consumption (e.g. a capsule and three teas a day) may flush valuable vitamins and minerals from the body. We should also remember that it may cause allergic reactions and stomach pains. Importantly, people with diabetes, cancer or chronic kidney disease should not use nettle extract unless they consult their doctor beforehand,
- prickly pear extract, is a great antioxidant that removes free radicals from the body and tightens the skin and has an anti-cellulite effect. This ingredient is especially recommended for breastfeeding women, as prickly pear intensifies lactation. In addition, it balances blood sugar levels and supports the functioning of the stomach and intestines. It acts as an aid in the treatment of asthma and cirrhosis of the liver. It is also a great antidote for hangovers! Interestingly, this ingredient binds fats from food in the digestive tract so that they are immediately excreted. For this reason, it has a positive effect on weight loss. The use of a product containing prickly pear extract can unfortunately result in adverse symptoms such as nausea, headaches and diarrhea. These occur very rarely, but in such cases it is better to limit it,
- Dandelion has diuretic properties, cleanses the body from the inside and reduces the amount of water in the body. It is also used in natural medicine to lower blood sugar levels in conditions heralding the onset of diabetes. Dandelion lowers the glycemic index of a meal and facilitates digestion. Its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial properties and the fact that it contains many vitamins and minerals have made it especially well-known in the form of cold syrup. It helps fight hoarseness and cough, cleanses from toxins, and soothes inflammation. Studies have proven the beneficial effects of dandelion in the treatment of atherosclerosis and cirrhosis of the liver,
- green tea is one of the most common products added to the menu during weight loss. Why? Because it maximally accelerates the metabolism, reduces appetite, and gently stimulates. It also has a diuretic and detoxifying effect. Green tea contains many minerals, vitamins and microelements, such as calcium, zinc, potassium. It is also an antioxidant that inhibits the aging process and tightens the skin, which helps in the effective fight against cellulite. Regularly drinking an infusion or taking capsules of a supplement that contains this ingredient helps maintain a healthy weight. However, there are very many side effects. The most dangerous one is possible damage to the fetus during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of green tea poses a risk of giving birth to a child with spina bifida or nervous system disorders. It also contains a large amount of caffeine, which can even lead to miscarriage. That’s why pregnant and breast-feeding women can use it, after consulting a doctor and in very limited amounts. However, side effects such as irritable bowel syndrome, anemia, nausea and heartburn are more common,
- Grape seeds tighten the skin and thanks to antioxidants they destroy free radicals responsible for aging. They are a treasury of vitamins which strengthen the body’s immune system and fight bacterial infections. Frequent use of grape seed extract reduces arthritis, stomach and intestinal pain. Additionally, it improves blood circulation, which prevents the formation or enlargement of varicose veins and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Grapes are an excellent dietary ingredient for people with vascular skin prone to redness, because they soothe it thanks to vitamin K. Their another beneficial property is protection against UV radiation and the occurrence of cancer. Resweratrol, one of the antioxidants present in grapes, in addition to eliminating free radicals, also accelerates fat burning.
Effects and contraindications. Is Hydrominum safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
The ingredients listed above, in combination with each other and in the right dose, should bring the effect of a slim figure, healthy skin without cellulite, cleansing the body of toxins and improving the immune and digestive systems. It should be emphasized that its most important action is to remove excess water from the body and – as a consequence – eliminate swelling, a feeling of heaviness, shortness of breath and headaches. All this is what the manufacturer of the Hydrominum dietary supplement assures us. Indeed, the properties of many of the ingredients listed indicate a diuretic, antioxidant and detoxifying effect. However, before using this product, let us be interested in when it is not indicated for us. Is it possible that it does not have any side effects? Well, no. If we have an allergy to any component of this product, we must be prepared for the fact that the body will react negatively to even trace amounts of it. Hydrominum is primarily a diuretic, so if you are taking drugs with this effect, you should not combine them. Also, if you have a kidney disease, the supplement may exacerbate the symptoms of the disease. Since the product contains green tea extract, pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before taking it. This is very important because too high a dose of this supplement can harm the fetus.
How much does Hydrominum cost and where can we buy it?
The product is available at any pharmacy and on many websites. One package containing 30 tablets costs really little. It is recommended as a dietary supplement for people who have problems with excess water in the body and excess weight. It is also recommended for women taking oral contraceptives, which disrupt the hormonal balance of the menstrual cycle. Another reason to start Hydrominum supplementation may be a lack of an active lifestyle and an unhealthy diet and consumption of too much sodium chloride.
Is Hydrominum really that effective? Read the opinion of our editors
The test consisted of a two-month supplementation of the product by a dozen women who noticed symptoms of water in their bodies. They were aged between 20 and 45 and none of them belonged to the risk group. After the allotted time, we asked them to review the Hydrominum dietary supplement and briefly summarize the results. The product did indeed remove swelling caused by excess water, made the skin more supple, and boosted immunity. However, it turned out that two months of supplementation did not result in a significant reduction in body fat in a single person. A few of them noticed a weight reduction of 2-3 kg, but these are called “moving kilograms” and testify to the removal of excess water from the body, not to the effect of the product on weight loss. So is Hydrominum effective? Yes – if you are looking for a dietary supplement that will help you fight cellulite and cleanse your body of toxins. It is a diuretic and it also eliminates the symptoms of water overload in the body. However, in our opinion Hydrominum is not a product for effective, visible and fast weight loss without yoyo effect. In this case, we suggest you choose other dietary supplements tested by the editorial team, with a view to women who care about effective and long-term weight reduction.
Ranking of the best slimming pills – everyone will find something for themselves
Finding the right slimming pills on your own is not easy and may take a lot of time. You need to carefully analyze the composition of such a supplement, get acquainted with the action of all its active substances and check whether they cause side effects. That is why we wanted to save you the work and we prepared our ranking of the best slimming pills, proven, tested, with safe and effective composition. Everyone will find something for themselves and finally stop carrying around excess weight, enjoying a slim and fit body.