Tetralysal – an antibiotic for different types of acne
Among the many recommended ways of dealing with developing acne, the most frequently used are popular pharmacological agents, usually prescribed by a dermatologist. Of course, we are not going to negate such a method here, however, one must know that it is an extremely lengthy process, although necessary in almost 40% of all patients. Let’s say frankly that this is not a disease that can be ignored, after all, no one wants to have disfiguring pimples, pustules, pimples or other equally bad looking changes on their face. As studies and statistics show, this disease affects more and more people every year, regardless of age, and any negligence in its treatment may have consequences in the form of acne scars, the removal of which sometimes requires a surgeon’s intervention. Therefore, under no circumstances should we underestimate this condition, and when home remedies prove ineffective, we need to reach for Tetralysal, a broad spectrum antibiotic.
- 1 Acne – how it occurs and what causes it
- 2 Acne treatment with antibiotics – local or general
- 3 Tetralysal – the composition of the preparation and its main active agent
- 4 Tetralysal – recommended dosage and effects of the antibiotic
- 5 Tetralysal – possible and unfortunately quite common side effects
- 6 Royal Skin 500 – effective as an antibiotic but without its troublesome side effects
Acne – how it occurs and what causes it
The concept of acne is not unambiguous and includes many variations of this troublesome and difficult to treat disease, caused by various reasons. It is erroneously believed that it mainly affects teenagers, unfortunately, we can observe it at any age and it is no longer surprising a person even after forty also covered with pimples. However, in fact, most often we deal with acne in adolescence, especially with its youthful variety, caused mainly by a storm of hormones raging in the body. This leads to an increase in those responsible for maintaining proper levels of sebum secretion, which secreted in excessive amounts, clogs hair follicles and after some time a pimple forms in this place. Of course, this is only one of the causes of the disease, there are also many others, and the ones we most often come across are:
I WANT TO CHECK OUT THE BEST ACNE PRODUCT!
- too intense a process of keratinization of the skin follicle mouth;
- inadequate diet, which usually starts to lack components responsible for skin health, leading also to overweight or even obesity. It is primarily vitamin A and its derivatives, namely retinoic acid and retinol. Without its presence our skin loses its elasticity, it lacks collagen fibers and its natural aging process accelerates. Equally important are B vitamins (B2, B3, B5, B7), involved in cell regeneration, allowing rapid wound healing, softening the epidermis and preventing its keratosis, improving blood supply to the skin, reducing the amount of secreted sebum. Do not forget about vitamin C, strengthening the weakened immune system, and E, removing free radicals, preventing keratosis and moisturizing the skin to its deepest layers. A healthy diet must also include the minerals sulphur, selenium and zinc;
- stress, about which we can safely say that it is one of the most serious threats to our health, a direct cause of the development of many diseases, of which acne is one of the less serious, and another is for example insomnia. However, we, as we have already mentioned, do not ignore it, and therefore it is worth eliminating from our lives all states of nervous tension. If we do not do this, we have to reckon with the overproduction of sebum and the formation of various types of pimples;
- negligence of personal hygiene, about which whole volumes have already been written and which is still a serious problem in society. Contrary to appearances, it is not enough to simply wash the face or décolleté, you need to use cosmetics with a pH that is precisely matched to the skin. Otherwise, almost immediately there are painful irritations on it, from which over time inflammations develop, and inadequate cleaning of sebum causes the above described blockage of the hair follicle outlet, which causes hair loss;
- external causes, which, unfortunately, we usually do not have any influence on, and the worst for the state of our skin is air pollution. The amount of smog we encounter in most Polish cities exceeds the permitted standards many times and it is visible on our faces in the form of acne lesions appearing on them;
- Genetic causes, including inheritance of certain skin characteristics, mainly its tendency to greasiness and increased sebum secretion;
- Bacterial and fungal infections and here again, we refer to poor hygiene, and many bacteria we transfer to the skin ourselves. Not taking care of it, we expose ourselves to the development of such dangerous microorganisms as anaerobic bacteria, or particularly dangerous staphylococcus or streptococcus.
Acne treatment with antibiotics – local or general
There is no denying that antibiotics, mostly based on such active substances as clindomycin, erythromycin, tetracycline, or retinoids, which are derivatives of vitamin A, show great effectiveness in the two-fold treatment of this troublesome disease:
- local, with the use of ointments and creams, applied directly on pimples, blackheads or pimples, but this method, in addition to obvious advantages, unfortunately also has some disadvantages. They must be massaged in the right way until completely absorbed, so that they reached the deep layers of the skin, which is where the cause of the disease lies;
- general, in the case of ailments of a small degree of severity, when antibiotics are most often taken orally and act from the inside of the body, but here we have to reckon with side effects including disorders of the digestive system.
Topical treatment should never exceed three months, and the general treatment can be safely continued up to six months. Usually, however, we decide to use more convenient tablets, with any of the above substances in the composition, and doctors willingly assign Tetralysal, in which limecycline is responsible for fighting acne.
Tetralysal – the composition of the preparation and its main active agent
The main ingredient of these popular acne pills is an antibiotic belonging to the group of tetracyclines, with an extremely broad spectrum of action and on different groups of bacteria, including staphylococcus and streptococcus. The mechanism of action of this chemical is based on inhibition of protein synthesis with the so-called 30s ribosome subunit in the bacterial cell, which makes it unable to produce proteins necessary for its life. In addition, limecycline blocks processes responsible for the transmission of information within bacterial cells. It also has a proven anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory effect and soothes redness and irritation on the face. It is recommended for the treatment of acne vulgaris of varying degrees of severity, most often medium or strong, it also works well with its rosacea variety, removing skin inflammation manifested by infiltrates, pimples, nodules and pustules. Other excipients in the tablets, such as magnesium stearate and silica, support the effects of the antibiotic while being beneficial to the overall health of the skin.
I WANT TO CHECK OUT THE BEST PRODUCT FOR ACNE!
Tetralysal – recommended dosage and effects of the antibiotic
Tetralysal has been shown to be highly effective in clearing Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, one of the most common causes of acne, and is only available by prescription with a doctor’s recommendation. It comes in the form of small, easy-to-swallow capsules, and the dosage is always individually tailored for each patient based on the severity of symptoms and the patient’s overall condition. In the case of acne vulgaris it is 300 mg per day for the next 3 months, and when we suffer from rosacea, it is recommended to take 600 mg for the first 10 days, and 300 mg for the next 3 to 6 months. The list of ailments treated by Tetralysal is really impressive and it includes, among others:
- the aforementioned varieties of acne and regardless of the causes causing it;
- other bacterial skin infections;
- all skin inflammations, manifesting themselves as irritations, abrasions or redness, sometimes itchy or even painful;
- inflammation of the lower respiratory tract, including pneumonia;
- infections of the eyes;
- infections of the intestines and digestive system causing digestive and metabolic disorders aimed at faster and more efficient burning of excess body fat.
In case of acne, the action, apart from fighting specific groups of bacteria, also comes down to a significant reduction in sebum secretion, excessive seborrhea clogging the skin pores, which results in the rapid formation of extremely painful purulent pimples. Already within the first few weeks of treatment, we can also count on the reduction of the number of existing blemishes, the skin becomes smoother, firmer, less oily, no new lesions appear on it, discoloration disappears and regains its natural, deep color.
Tetralysal – possible and unfortunately quite common side effects
As you can see, Tetralysal can be considered as a universal medicine with a comprehensive action, which certainly translates into its popularity, but taking it, you have to reckon with the sometimes occurring side effects, as is usually the case with antibiotics, although not in all cases. You can also read about them in the leaflet attached to the package, therefore, taking these tablets, we must reckon with:
- interaction with medications taken, especially those for diabetes, anticoagulants or other anti-acne preparations, especially retinoids;
- strong allergic reactions, hives, swellings or skin erythema, which may be aggravated by sun exposure, therefore sunbathing, both outdoors and in a solarium, is not recommended while taking Tetralysal. When going outdoors, you should protect yourself from UV radiation by wearing a head covering;
- Headaches, dizziness, nausea and, more rarely, visual disturbances such as double vision or sensitivity to light,
- dermatitis, often in its atopic variant, which is a disease that cannot be cured and can only minimize its troublesome symptoms,
- increased arterial hypertension, also intracranial, both of which can pose serious health risks usually requiring medical intervention.
The drug is not recommended during pregnancy because the substances contained in it can penetrate the placenta, directly threatening the health of the fetus. It is also inadvisable to take it during breastfeeding. For the reasons described above, everyone must make an individual decision on its use, and about all possible interactions we should also be informed by a doctor or at least a pharmacist. It is also advisable to read the attached leaflet.
Royal Skin 500 – effective as an antibiotic but without its troublesome side effects
Therefore, if we are afraid of the above described side effects, we may decide to use another, equally effective remedy, Royal Skin 500, a supplement helping to treat various types of acne. It is based solely on natural ingredients, repeatedly proven and comprehensively tested, so you can take it in complete safety, without any side effects. Its main active ingredients, responsible for removing all pimples from the skin and not having them recur are:
- vitamin B7, one of the most important ingredients, otherwise known as biotin, most effective in stopping excessive seborrhea;
- hyaluronic acid, responsible for skin hydration, soothing the effects of irritation and inflammation formed on it;
- Vitamin C, similarly affecting sebum as biotin, thanks to which acne-free skin has a natural colour without any discolouration;
- collagen, building material of the skin, giving it proper elasticity and hydration, which also helps to get rid of ugly wrinkles and stops the aging process;
- zinc, an important antioxidant that removes health-threatening free radicals, treating possible inflammation, accelerating the healing of wounds and irritation.
Royal Skin 500 can be ordered with home delivery on the manufacturer’s website, where the product is available at the lowest promotional price with a guarantee of receiving the original product.
SEE ROYAL SKIN 500