T5 – a fat burner that you use at your own risk
There is no denying that more and more often we try to take care of our appearance, and nowadays the popular saying “as they see you, so they write you” seems to gain a whole new meaning. The media is also conducive to the development of such views, even bombarding us with images of slim, slender people, a model that we try to achieve at all costs, without considering the possible consequences of our actions. The Internet is full of various diets, not always effective and measures supporting them, not always safe in action, supposed by their producers to help us quickly get rid of excess body fat. One of such specifications is a burner with a little telling name T5, the use of which carries many serious side effects.
T5 – composition based on ephedrine
In every product designed to help you lose weight and burn fat, the most important thing is the composition, which should be absolutely safe. Ideally, it should be based solely on natural ingredients, but many manufacturers prefer to put chemical substances in their supplements instead, such as ephedrine, which can be found in T5 tablets.
Ephedrine is a plant derived chemical, an alkaloid that is a derivative of phenylethylamine, and until recently it was widely used by people involved in various strength sports, even loved by weight training enthusiasts. It was also praised for many other properties, such as:
- increasing the efficiency of the body, its endurance and the associated significant increase in strength, allowing for more intense workouts;
- increasing resistance to fatigue, accelerating recovery and increasing muscle mass;
- effectiveness in weight loss treatments, so it is not surprising that it is used in various supplements accelerating weight loss. Ephedra has a significant effect on speeding up metabolic processes, and some manufacturers of products containing it claim that it can increase the speed of fat burning by up to 500% by stimulating thermogenesis, which can result in a weight loss of up to 3 kg within a week;
- treatment of such ailments as bronchial asthma, rhinitis or bronchitis or sinusitis. However, in this case, the dose of the drug is determined by a doctor, but even then you must reckon with the occurrence of adverse effects.
T5 – effects and possible side effects
Reading descriptions of how T5 works or watching its advertisements on the internet, one may quickly come to the conclusion that it is an ideal supplement, one which will quickly solve all our problems with excess weight or lack of increase in muscle mass. According to the manufacturer just one capsule a day is enough for the body to start getting rid of fat deposits in it immediately thanks to the mentioned acceleration of metabolism. Bodybuilding enthusiasts should in turn take it about 40 minutes before training to maximise the effects. And this is where the problem begins, which is the way T5 affects our body through what ephedrine does to it. There’s 30mg of ephedrine in these pills, so if you take them over a long period of time, you can expect
- high agitation, euphoria or strong nervousness, sometimes difficult to control;
- the possibility of dangerous myocarditis, arrhythmia, hypertension and even heart attack;
- toxic hepatitis;
- respiratory failure, even life-threatening;
- dry mouth and trembling hands;
- loss of appetite and elevated blood insulin levels above normal;
- hallucinations and insomnia.
Everyone, of course, decides for themselves which supplement to include in their weight loss treatment, but we, for our part, cannot recommend T5 to you. Many specialists in various fields of medicine and dietetics also strongly discourage the use of ephedrine in any form, perhaps with the exception of drugs for respiratory diseases presented above. It is also worth taking into account the fact that ephedrine in the world of sports is considered an illegal doping agent, so it cannot be an ingredient of dietary supplements recommended to athletes and has been placed on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s WADA list.
T5 – users opinions
Our opinion on T5 is therefore unequivocal, although you can find completely different ones on the web, even praising its effects. We have no doubt that there will always be people risking their health for a slim or muscular physique, but we repeat that they do it entirely at their own risk. Maybe the right dosage of ephedrine brings some effects, but most people dealing with it strongly disagree, and nutritionists and personal trainers who care about our physical form are of a similar opinion.
So why put yourself at such risk when you can get rid of fat and gain great muscle in a completely safe way with another supplement, Fast Burn Extreme . Unlike T5, its composition is based on extracts from plants such as:
- garcinia cambogia;
- green tea;
- Indian nettle, forskolin;
- paprika, or Turkish pepper;
- synephrine derived from bitter orange;
- vitamin B6.
The use of Fast Burn Extreme It is completely safe and has virtually no side effects, except of course if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Weight will begin to fall off at a rapid pace, and the best results will be obtained by combining Fast Burn Extreme with a healthy diet and a large dose of daily physical activity.