Revamin Stretch Mark – composition, effects and opinions about stretch mark removal cream
Who wouldn’t want to always be able to enjoy perfectly smooth skin, without any disfiguring lesions, cellulite, discoloration, acne and stretch marks. All of them look exceptionally unsightly, especially stretch marks, which are a serious problem especially for women, among others resulting from pregnancy. Studies show that this is already the case for nearly 90 percent of them, although men also try to fight stretch marks, and increasingly teenagers of both sexes during puberty. In men, it is usually a remnant of rapid weight gain and equally rapid weight loss, when the skin stretches too much.
Regardless of the reasons, it is worth to counteract it as soon as possible, and there are various ways of getting rid of this not very aesthetic “ornament” of the skin. The whole process can be supported by a suitably effective dietary supplement, and such is certainly the Revamin Stretch Mark a strong in action cream with a natural, plant-based composition.
- 1 Stretch marks – what they are and what are the most common causes of their formation
- 2 Stretch marks – how to prevent them
- 3 Revamin Stretch Mark – a formula based on the best of nature
- 4 Revamin Stretch Mark – opinions on its effects
- 5 Revamin Stretch Mark – how to use this cream and where to buy it
Stretch marks – what they are and what are the most common causes of their formation
Before we get to know more about the composition and effects of Revamin Stretch Mark, we should first learn what stretch marks are, what the most common causes of stretch marks are and how to get rid of them once and for all.
When we talk about stretch marks, we mean bands of stretched skin, resembling in appearance the characteristic pink longitudinal scars, appearing in various parts of the body, mainly on the thighs, abdomen, hips or buttocks. The primary cause of their formation is the mentioned too rapid weight gain, the accumulation of large amounts of fat under the skin. Overstretched skin is not able to keep up with the production of elastic collagen fibers, and the existing ones are torn, and as a result these “stretched” marks appear.
Weight gain is of course not the only, although the most important cause of stretch marks, they are just as often caused by:
- pregnancy, just as stretching the skin as overweight and obesity, with the difference that the weakening and consequent damage to collagen fibres occurs as a result of increased levels of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone, and in this case stretch marks appear mainly on the abdomen;
- Hormonal im balances, which can in certain cases compromise the appearance and health of our skin. A significant threat here is an excess of hormones produced in the adrenal glands, hindering the correct synthesis of collagen and elastin;
- genetic predisposition and, unfortunately, the tendency to this condition can be inherited from the older generation of your family. Thus, if either of the parents had stretch marks, the chance of their children developing them increases;
- rapid growth of muscle tissue resulting from too intensive physical activity, such as exercise in the gym using too much weight;
- Inappropriate diet resulting in initial significant weight loss, but then its rapid growth, the so-called yo-yo effect, and the result of putting on weight again are stretch marks;
- stress, causing the overproduction of cortisol;
- Too rapid growth during puberty, in which case stretch marks may appear even in teenagers;
- Insufficient skin hydration leading to excessive dryness and reduced elasticity.
Stretch marks – how to prevent them
The most common method of getting rid of stretch marks and preventing their reappearance is proper skin care, in places exposed to them. The skin must be regularly moisturised with the use of appropriate cosmetics, and even better in this role will work Revamin Stretch Mark . Its active ingredients will reach the deepest layers of the skin, removing not only the visible symptoms, but also all deep-seated causes of stretch marks.
It is also worth taking care of your diet, as a well-balanced diet is an important element of prevention. Above all, it allows you to control your body weight, making it easier to fight excess weight, but also provides the body with most nutrients necessary to maintain healthy skin. It should include an adequate dose of vitamins, minerals, especially zinc and polyunsaturated fatty acids, and what we will not be able to provide the skin with food, it will successfully supplement Revamin Stretch Mark.
Let’s not forget, of course, about physical activity, but in moderation and not overloading the body too much and not leading to too rapid growth of muscle tissue, with which our skin may not keep up. When exercising at the gym, we should not put too much weight on, and the recommended disciplines that are most effective in preventing stretch marks are swimming, aqua aerobics, pilates and yoga.
Revamin Stretch Mark – a formula based on the best of nature
The substances of which Revamin Stretch Mark is composed help the body get rid of stretch marks faster. It does not contain any artificial ingredients which could harm us rather than help. Following current ecological trends, the manufacturer included in its cream mainly ingredients of plant origin, supported by additional doses of vitamins. The following substances will cope with our stretch marks:
Aloe leaf juice
A popular ingredient in many stretch mark removal products, a plant with exceptionally broad healing properties. It is perfect for virtually all skin types and has in its composition:
- Vitamin A, also known as beta-carotene or retinol, an antioxidant that removes free radicals that threaten skin health. It counteracts the negative effects of oxidative stress, delays the skin ageing process and prevents it from drying out;
- B vitamins, including folic acid, vitamin B9, which is essential, especially for pregnant women or women during the menopause;
- VitaminC and vitamin E, more fully described later in our Revamin Stretch Mark review;
- valuable fatty acids, caprylic, oleic and linoleic;
- microelements, zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, manganese, phosphorus and copper.
All these components directly affect the action of aloe vera juice: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin, accelerating wound healing and restoration of damaged epidermis.
Avocado fruit oil
Avocado is another plant-based, exotic fruit that benefits the skin. Its health-promoting properties also result from its composition, rich in such nutrients as:
- phytosterols, chlorophyll, lecithin and squalene;
- vitamins of practically all groups, A, B, C, D, E, H and K;
- mineral salts, silicon, potassium, phosphorus and manganese;
- fatty acids Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9.
Avocado oil accelerates skin cell regeneration, smooths the skin, including wrinkles, moisturizes and increases elasticity, soothes irritation, removes acne lesions. It also has an anti-inflammatory antioxidant effect and protects the skin againstthe effects of UV radiation.
Apricot kernel oil
Another source of antioxidants, without which it is impossible to remove free radicals. The main active substance in them is amigdaline, and under this name hides vitamin B17, which, as studies show, has anti-cancer properties, protecting against skin cancer, among others. In addition, apricot kernels contain:
- fiber necessary for proper digestion;
- vitamin B15, pangamic acid, which improves blood supply to the tissues;
- Vitamins A, C and E;
- salicylic acid with antibacterial and astringent effect;
- mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Applying it regularly to the skin together with the Revamin Stretch Mark cream will thoroughly moisturise it, delay the ageing processes, restore its lost elasticity and thus reduce the appearance of stretch marks, while preventing newones.
They are perfect not only for fighting stretch marks but also cellulite. Cyclical skin oiling gives such positive results as:
- protection against all adverse external factors, especially weather;
- thorough oiling and moisturising, down to the deepest layers;
- restoration of full firmness and proper tension of the epidermis;
- visible and long-lasting rejuvenating effect.
Ascorbic acid, one of the strongest antioxidants among vitamins, which does not stand a chance against free radicals that threaten our health. It removes them instantly, thus also guaranteeing healthy skin, finally free of stretch marks and other disfiguring changes. Other, no less important functions it performs in this cream are:
- Active participation in the processes of collagen synthesis, without which, after all, it is impossible to restore skin elasticity;
- effective protection against the destructive effects of UV radiation, pollution and other external factors;
- reduction of visible discolouration on the skin usually accompanying stretch marks, which is possible thanks to regulation of melanin production;
- restoration of the skin’s natural, deep colour;
- soothing painful irritations and other inflammatory conditions;
- strengthening the immune system, which also protects against skin diseases.
Another powerful antioxidant found in Revamin Stretch Mark. Vitamin E is also known colloquially as the “vitamin of youth” or the “fertility vitamin”, which is fully justified. Its action on stretch marks is multi-faceted, and regular supplementation brings the following benefits:
- restores the correct level of hydration to all layers of the skin;
- protects skin cells from oxidative stress which accelerates skin ageing processes;
- in addition to removing stretch marks, it also helps smooth wrinkles;
- rebuilds damaged lipid barrier;
- relieves symptoms of skin inflammation.
Revamin Stretch Mark – opinions on its effects
Such a well-thought-out composition made the cream Revamin Stretch Mark has been widely acclaimed since its appearance on the market. Positive opinions are expressed particularly by women, most often faced with the problem of stretch marks. They are very eager to emphasize the main advantages of this revolutionary preparation, praising it above all:
- multi-level action regardless of the stage of stretch marks development;
- Quick and long-lasting treatment effects, no visible skin changes;
- higher production of collagen necessary to maintain skin firmness;
- brightening of discoloration;
- Minimisation of the risk of new stretch marks;
- Proper hydration and nourishment of all skin layers;
- Increased elasticity and velvety softness;
- higher resistance of the skin to damage, disease and other infections by strengthening the body’s natural immunity;
- 100% safe to use and thanks to its natural ingredients there are no side effects, the only exception is an individual allergy to any of the active substances.
The same advantages of regular use of Revamin Stretch Mark are also noted by specialists, who willingly rely on this and not other rem edy.
Revamin Stretch Mark – how to use this cream and where to buy it
In the treatment of stretch marks, it is much better in the form of a cream applied directly to the place of their appearance, rather than tablets that can burden the digestive system. For optimal results, apply twice daily to thoroughly cleansed skin and rub in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
Revamin Stretch Mark can be purchased directly from the manufacturer by visiting its company website where you can place your order. Just fill in the contact form, choose the method of payment, by bank transfer or on delivery, and opt for one of the three available packages:
- Basic, one pack of cream;
- Standard, 2 packs, which we buy with a 10% discount;
- Optimal, as much as 3 packs, for which we will get a 20 percent discount.
The order is fulfilled within 24 hours from the moment of placing it and the parcel reaches its recipient after further two working days maximum. It is sent in discreet and unobtrusive packaging.