Restilen – the best way to deal with the negative effects of stress
The body under stress reacts in a very alarming way, and if we do not react in time, it can become the cause of many, even more serious ailments. This condition affects more and more people, so stress has already been included in the not very praiseworthy group of civilization diseases. Leading an active professional and private life, we are constantly exposed to it, which is why it is so important to deal with its effects quickly and appropriately. The most important thing is to deal with its effects quickly and properly. Restilen which we have the pleasure to review.
- 1 Stress – types and symptoms of this civilization disease of our times
- 2 Stress – the most common causes of its development
- 3 Stress – how quickly you can cope with it
- 4 Restilen – active ingredients removing all causes and effects of stress
- 5 Restilen – comprehensive and effective action, a guarantee of perfect well-being
Stress – types and symptoms of this civilization disease of our times
As we mentioned in the introduction, it would be hard to find a person today who has not encountered stress at least once in his life. Unfortunately, we can safely say that it has become an inseparable part of our existence. Interestingly, stress affects the body in two ways, and recent studies have shown that when we talk about mental stress, we can deal with its two, diametrically different varieties:
- positive stress, which certainly seems strange, but even this can make us better able to concentrate and mobilize in crisis situations. Thanks to that we are able to cope with the most difficult tasks, although in many cases we move to the second type of stress afterwards;
- stress affectingus negatively, definitely more common, manifesting itself in a characteristic way which is difficult to overlook. Its most common symptoms are strong sweating, migraine headaches, problems with sleep, which may turn into insomnia, the feeling of heart palpitations, disorders of the digestive system, diarrhea, nausea, trembling hands, weakened immunity, menstrual disorders.
Stress can also manifest itself in a completely unexpected way, affecting libido, and by increasing the amount of cortisol in the blood to increase body weight, so it is considered one of the causes of overweight and obesity. It affects the acceleration of hair loss, the appearance of acne lesions on the skin, also the impact on the psyche should not be underestimated, because untreated it can lead to the development of severe, often clinical depression.
Stress – the most common causes of its development
Recognition of stress as a disease of civilization has its justified reasons, being directly connected with the lifestyle we lead. Although we are surrounded by technological achievements which are supposed to make our lives easier, at the same time they become the cause of increasing alienation. This, in turn, means that we don’t have time for normal interpersonal contacts, and burdened with excessive duties, we gradually succumb to the destructive influence of stress.
Of course, these are not the only causes of stress, which will have to cope with Restilen . The truth, unfortunately, is that it can be triggered by almost anything that is able to upset us, even the smallest thing that we perceive negatively at a given moment. We react the worst to the most dramatic events, illness, death of someone close, parting with a partner or loss of work. It is important to correctly diagnose all symptoms of stress in time and begin to effectively counteractthem .
Stress – how quickly you can cope with it
There are as many ways of coping with stress as there are symptoms and causes. The most important thing you can do when it strikes is not to panic, but to take action. It’s a good idea to sit in a comfortable armchair with a cup of your favourite coffee or tea and think about what has caused you to be in such a state. You can talk to someone about what’s on your mind, go for a long, relaxing walk, and exercise in the fresh air is good for your physical and mental health. We won’t always be able to change the stressful situation we find ourselves in, but we can change our attitude to it enough to simply stop worry ing about it.
The whole process should be supported by a properly selected dietary supplement, and you should choose one that has natural plant substances in its composition, which quickly remove all the effects of stress that destroy our body. Such substances can be found in Restilen, tablets thanks to which a bad mental mood will be only an unpleasant memory.
Restilen – active ingredients removing all causes and effects of stress
Why struggle with stress for weeks or months in vain, if you candeal with it faster and without the risk of relapse. Such results are given by a treatment conducted with Restilen although the aforementioned anti-stress walks are also highly recommended. However, the first fiddle in treating the negative effects of stress will be played by this supplement, and exactly such ingredients as:
Sweet orange peel extract
Its main active ingredient is limonene, which is present in 20% of its content. It acts at the neuronal level, acting directly on nerve receptors, inhibiting stress and quickly alleviating and then eliminating all symptoms accompanying it. Thanks to sweet orange extracts, you will no longer experience any unpleasant physical and mental discomfort, and a relaxed body will become more resistant to stress.
In Restilen capsules, found in the form of the manufacturer’s patented KSM-66® formula. Ashwagandha, known in our country as Witania sluggishness, is a plant classified as an adaptogen, adjusting its properties to the body’s health needs. It supports the body primarily in the fight against stress, acting on it on many levels:
- strengthens weakened immunity;
- has an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effect;
- minimizes the risk of autoimmune diseases and accelerates their treatment;
- removes physical and mental effects of stress;
- normalizes the level of cortisol, or stress hormone, in the blood;
- prevents snacking, a common reaction to stress resulting in uncontrolled weight gain;
- supports the circulatory, respiratory and endocrine systems.
Extract from Chinese tea leaves
It contains as much as 98% theanine and high amounts of polyphenols, antioxidants preventing destructive action of free radicals, which may cause cancer cells development. Chinese tea is also a source of other, equally valuable nutrients:
- amino acids, including theanine, which is also found in green tea;
- vitamin B1, thiamine, which is necessary for the proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system, and is responsible for concentration, lack of memory problems and better learning ability;
- Vitamin B2, riboflavin, which should be supplemented in states of high stress, because it regulates the secretion of cortisol, also taking care of the nervous system;
- Vitamin B3, niacin, which protects the brain and peripheral nervous system from possible infections, has antibacterial properties and reduces anxiety, also important in counteracting the effects of stress.
Safflower pistil extract
Also found in our unique Saffr’Activ® formula, giving Restilen tablets an edge over other anti-stress products. This well-known kitchen spice, one of the most expensive available, has also found its use in medicine, and not only natural medicine. Thanks to its presence, Restilen provides us with, among others, B vitamins, including folic acid, vitamin C, another strong antioxidant, minerals, calcium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, iron and sodium. All these nutrients derived from saffron, determine the action of the pills, affecting:
- a positive mental mood regardless of the stressful situations we find ourselves in;
- restoring emotional balance;
- help in the fight against depression, often a consequence of stress;
- improving the length and above all the quality of sleep, and proper relaxation and reduction of fatigue is one of the fundamentals of removing the negative effects of stress.
Kantalupa Melon Juice Concentrate
Named SOD B Extramel®, another essential ingredient which, when taken regularly, reduces stress levels, perceptibly improving mood and guaranteeing an always excellent mood. You can also count on a faster regeneration of the body after any effort, physical or mental. Melon Kantalupa will remove all effects of fatigue, ensure restful sleep, and its action comes down to stimulation of the endogenous antioxidant protection system of our body.
A mineral which is indispensable in the fight against stress and the ailments which accompany it, and providing it in properly selected doses has such positive effects as
- constant maintenance of the psyche in a state of beneficial balance;
- noticeable reduction in the feeling of fatigue, both physical and mental;
- maintenance of correct energy metabolism;
- maintenance of the organism’s proper electrolyte balance.
Additional doses of B vitamins
In addition to the thiamine, riboflavin and niacin described for Chinese tea leaves, Restilen also contains:
- vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, allowing you to always maintain full mental performance, concentration and excellent memory;
- vitaminB6, pyridoxine, necessary for the nervous system, as well as other components reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue, regulating energy metabolism processes, taking care of our mental well-being;
- vitamin B12, cobalamin, preventing many cardiovascular diseases, including anaemia, without which undisturbed nervous system function is impossible. Its deficiency may even cause nerve damage, vision problems, mental disorders, depression, memory problems and a feeling of permanent fatigue. This is why it is so important to supplement deficiencies with the help of the Restilen dietary supplement.
Restilen – comprehensive and effective action, a guarantee of perfect well-being
A formula with such a rich composition turns out to be effective in eliminating all effects of stress. It efficiently supports the nervous system, protecting it from even the smallest states of tension. Thanks to the content of adaptogens, it better prepares the body for stressful situations which we encounter every day, additionally guaranteeing high immunity and no problems with falling asleep and staying asleep.
Just 2 capsules a day, taken in the morning and in the evening, are enough to feel the positive effects of their action in a short time, you can also be sure of the safety of use, since Restilen does not cause any side effects. To buy it, just go to manufacturer’s website and choose one of the three available packages.