Obstilax – controversial constipation supplement formulation
Stomach problems, big or small, accompany us almost every day, and most of them we are unfortunately guilty of. Ailments such as indigestion or the most troublesome flatulence are caused mainly by improper, too heavy diet, overloading our digestive system. Practically immediately it affects work of intestines and when it starts to be accompanied by constipation, it is necessary to look for an agent facilitating defecation, and one of the most frequently used is Obstilax, however not entirely safe and effective.
Constipation – causes and symptoms
First of all, we should realize that recurring constipation is not something we can ignore and it usually results from our dietary mistakes, becoming the cause of problems with daily bowel movements. A healthy person defecates on average twice a day for 5 to 7 days a week, so every deviation from this rule should already be a reason for concern. When this frequency drops to 2 – 3 visits to the toilet per week, we may talk about constipation, manifested by bloating and increasing abdominal pain. It might seem that there is only one type of this disease but in fact, we divide it into three basic groups:
- Habitual constipation, which has a psychological basis, also resulting from the lifestyle we lead, and problems with defecation are here caused by stress, constant lack of time or unwillingness to use toilets in public places;
- Constipation caused by coexisting other diseases in the digestive tract. They may also be caused by hypothyroidism, poor metabolism or neurological changes.
- Functional constipation caused by disorders of intestine functioning, especially its peristalsis, and medicines taken for this disorder.
Obstilax – not entirely safe composition
It is best to prevent constipation in its early stages, when symptoms are not yet so intense. Certainly, the most important thing will be change of diet, removal of all hard to digest products from it, but when we feel this pain and characteristic pressure in the abdomen, we often reach for Obstilax, the use of which, however, is connected with some, and not small, risk.
According to the manufacturer’s recommendation, it does not cause any side effects, which, however, is contradicted by the composition of the preparation, in which, in addition to ingredients that are completely safe, we can find other, at least arousing some controversy. One tablet contains among others:
- extract from senesced leaves, produced from fruits and leaves of thesenescent shrub, whose therapeutic properties have been known since the 10th century and were initially used in Arabic countries, from where they also reached our continent. The leaves of the plant contain sennosides having strong laxative effects thanks to stimulation of intestinal peristalsis, causing better movement of food content, which in turn facilitates emptying. It is this ingredient that is the subject of numerous discussions among specialists, pointing to the fact that in large quantities it can be highly addictive, or even have the opposite effect, causing even stronger constipation, cramps and stomach pains;
- chicoryroot extract, which, in turn, we can have no reservations about, is a rich source of many nutrients beneficial to our health. One of them, the most important in the treatment of constipation, is inulin, a natural probiotic protecting both intestines and the entire digestive system against dangerous inflammatory conditions. Inulin also stimulates the development of normal intestinal bacterial flora, removing all toxins at the same time, stimulating the liver to increased bile secretion. Chicory also contains a large amount of dietary fiber, necessary for proper digestion.
Obstilax – dosage, effects and side effects
The supplement is intended for use by adults only and the dosage prescribed is just 1 tablet per day, taken at any time of the day, although it is better to take it in the evening with plenty of water. Obstilax can be taken for a maximum of 2 weeks, and if your symptoms do not subside after this time, you will need to seek medical attention. This is where another element of risk comes in, because senescence-based remedies should only be used on a temporary basis, and in many situations it is better to simply avoid them. So what if the work of the intestines can be improved to a certain extent, when an overdose of senesse carries with it extremely serious side effects, so absolutely do not use it:
- in inflammatory conditions of the large intestine;
- in kidney and cardiovascular insufficiency;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as it may threaten health and even life of the child;
- during menstruation;
- with inflammation of the nerve clusters;
- in anal varices and intestinal bleeding.
Senes may also become the cause of other diseases, causing, among others, serious disorders of water-electrolyte balance of the body, leading even to hematuria or proteinuria. These diseases may adversely affect the work of the heart, causing disorders of its rhythm.
Fibre Select – a safe and effective alternative?
As you can see from the above examples, Obstilax can sometimes bring us more harm than good, so it is better to look for another remedy, thanks to which we can quickly and safely get rid of bothersome constipation. Fibre Select, based on vegetable ingredients such as:
- chicory root extract described above;
- apple fibre;
- flax fiber,
- lancet plantain seed husk extract.
Fibre Select will quickly deal with all ailments of the digestive system, cleansing the body of toxins, regulating digestive processes, metabolism, the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and at the same time supporting an effective weight loss treatment. It can be purchased through the manufacturer’s website at low prices, taking advantage of many attractive promotions.