Hai Matcha – healthy weight loss with the help of green tea
It is easy to put on weight, as everyone who has ever done it knows, but losing even one extra kilo is hard work, requiring not only a strong will and a lot of self-denial. The best diet and physical activity alone is sometimes not enough, and it turns out to be necessary to support the treatment with an appropriate dietary supplement. In such a situation it is worth to use what nature gives us, following the example of the long-lived, slim and healthy Japanese. In order to lose weight and stay healthy, you should include green tea Hai Matcha whose composition has been enriched with as many as 22 additional active ingredients.
- 1 Green tea – why it is good for your body
- 2 Hai Matcha – what additional active substances can be found in its composition
- 3 Hai Matcha – a comprehensive action for health and permanent weight loss
- 4 Hai Matcha – how to prepare and buy the supplement
Green tea – why it is good for your body
We could write for hours about the benefits of drinking green tea, especially compared to the black variety we usually drink every day. It is not for nothing that it has become one of the most popular kinds consumed all over the world and its history dates back to ancient China where it has been drunk for almost 4500 years. Gradually, it took over practically the whole Asia and also made its way to Japan, where its brewing has become a traditional and impressive ritual.
However, it is not the active ingredient that is the most important here, but the health-promoting properties of green tea, also Hai Matcha The health-promoting properties of green tea are also due to the exceptionally rich composition in which they are found:
- Vitamin A;
- B vitamins;
- Vitamin C;
- vitamin D:
- minerals: zinc, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese and fluorine.
It is thanks to them that green tea has such a beneficial effect not only on weight loss, but on almost all aspects of health, having, among others:
- regulating the heart and circulatory system;
- counteracting hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attack and brain stroke;
- lowering the level of “bad” cholesterol LDL, sugar and triglycerides in blood;
- soothing digestive disorders, which also promotes weight loss;
- conditions the proper course of metabolic processes, especially in liver;
- improving mental performance, memory and concentration;
- Delays natural skin aging processes;
- reinforces the body’s immune system.
Hai Matcha – what additional active substances can be found in its composition
This short description of the properties of green tea is already enough to encourage you to include it in your menu, not just any green tea, but the Hai Matcha tea enriched with the mentioned additional ingredients. Thanks to them, its effect on our body is significantly strengthened, which we will quickly notice in weight loss and improving overall health. The manufacturer, after consultation with specialists in healthy nutrition, decided to use such active substances as:
Additional dose of vitamins and minerals
First of all, you will find the above mentioned vitamin C, ascorbic acid, one of the strongest natural antioxidants that allows you to get rid of all health-threatening free radicals. It is supported by another antioxidant, vitamin E, called the “vitamin of youth”, which prevents blood platelets from sticking together, participates in the production of red blood cells, ensures good eyesight, and minerals: zinc, iron, manganese, copper, selenium and iodine.
Equally important are B vitamins, and in Hai Matcha tea there are almost all of them important for our health, such as:
- Vitamin B1, thiamine, which supports the nervous system and carbohydrate metabolism;
- VitaminB2, riboflavin, which takes part in metabolism, protects the mucous membranes of the digestive system from damage, strengthens immunity;
- VitaminB3, niacin, responsible for proper brain and nervous system function;
- VitaminB5, pantothenic acid, which lowers the amount of cholesterol in blood, takes part in the production of vitamin A and D and the production of antibodies that protect the body against infections and diseases;
- vitaminB7, biotin, regulating the functioning of many organs, conditioning the metabolism of sugars and amino acids, taking care of the health of skin, hair and nails
- vitaminB9, folic acid, essential, especially for pregnant women, also supports the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Produced from an algae that grows in nature in the fresh waters of Africa and Latin America, it contains numerous nutrients:
- vitamins B1 and B2 described above;
- vitamin B12, cobalamin, regulating fat and carbohydrate metabolism, participating in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin, preventing anemia and the risk of developing Alzheimera disease;
- vitamins A, C, D, E and K;
- valuable amino acids, which are not produced by our body and must be supplied externally with tea Hai Matcha;
- Linolenic acid;
- Phycocyanin and chlorophyll pigments with antioxidative effect.
Thanks to them, spirulina has a wide range of effects, lowering blood pressure, minimizing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, detoxifying the body, removing heavy metals from it in particular. It also supports bacterial flora of the intestines, supporting and regulating their work, facilitating digestion and giving a feeling of satiety, preventing overeating, one of the main causes of overweight and obesity.
Not without a reason, it is considered to be one of the most beneficial plants for our body, with exceptionally wide medicinal properties, which is due to the content of the most important ingredient, silymarin. It has diuretic, cholagogic, antioxidant, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties, protecting mainly the liver, accelerating its regeneration, removing toxins and preventing gallstones formation. It also has a beneficial effect on the kidneys and the entire urinary system, minimizing the risk of kidney stones and painful colic.
We can also find other valuable health-promoting componentsin the holy thistle :
- vitamins C, E and K;
- plant sterols, which help control blood cholesterol;
- organic acids, regulating the digestive processes, soothing the digestive system, having also antibacterial effect;
- flavonoids and a large amount of linoleic acid.
A plant-derived, easily digestible protein derived from soybeans, which provides essential amino acids not produced by our bodies, as well as other components necessary for good health. We can find in it, among others:
- arginine, which strengthens immunity and regulates heart function;
- fibre, necessary for proper digestion and effectively supporting each slimming treatment;
- B group vitamins;
- phytoestrogens, which act against cancer;
- unsaturated fatty acids Omega – 3;
- microelements: phosphorus, magnesium, iron, calcium.
The content of these components translates directly into action; soy protein in Hai Matcha prevents liver diseases, osteoporosis, heart and circulatory ailments, strengthening weakened walls of blood vessels. It gives you the energy necessary for action, lowers cholesterol, improves memory and concentration, and does not cause any food allergies.
Originating from the fruit of grapefruit, a substance belonging to the group of flavonoid glycosides, which gives it its taste and has numerous health properties, characterized by
- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory;
- against hypertension, atherosclerosis and diabetes;
- lowering the level of “bad” fraction of cholesterol
- supports functioning of the liver;
- caring for the proper intestinal microflora, which is important for digestion and weight loss;
- suppressing excessive appetite.
Used in Hai Matcha for a reason, because they make it easier and faster for the body to assimilate all the other health-promoting substances it contains. Additionally, their correct level helps avoid many digestive system ailments, especially bothersome flatulence.
Hai Matcha – a comprehensive action for health and permanent weight loss
Thanks to such ingredients, it is safe to say that regular drinking of cocktails with the addition of Hai Matcha will have a comprehensive and obviously positive effect on the body, and the confirmed effect comes down to:
- provide the energy necessary for physical activity, which, together with a balanced diet, is the basis of any treatment aimed at restoring the normal body weight, and the whole process is effectively supported by the ingredients of this dietary supplement
- relaxation and unwinding, so necessary after a hard day’s work, allowing you to calm your mind, reduce the negative effects of stress and maintain full mental capacity
- remove health-threatening free radicals, the cause of many diseases, including cancer, thanks to the many powerful antioxidants contained in Hai Matcha;
- acceleration of metabolism and all other processes leading to more efficient burning of excess fat tissue, which is converted into clean energy;
- detox, i.e. a thorough cleansing of the body of toxins and metabolic residues that may interfere with the work of many organs and make it difficult, or even impossible, to lose weight.
Hai Matcha – how to prepare and buy the supplement
While brewing green tea in the traditional Japanese way can take a long time, preparing a drink with Hai Matcha only takes a moment. Just pour 3 scoops of powder into a cup, add water, stir and enjoy. One safe, sun and moisture-proof packet is enough to make up to 10 servings, and because of the ingredients used, the product is also vegan-friendly.
The supplement is purchased directly from the manufacturer, accurate information about the purchase will be found on its the website . We also have the opportunity to choose from three promotional Hai Matcha packages:
- Start with one pack;
- Optimal, consisting of two packs;
- Recommended, in which up to three packs you get one more pack free.
The package is dispatched within 1 – 2 days of ordering and is delivered in discreet packaging via courier, post or parcel machine and, if paying in advance, also abroad.