EleverSkin Glow – perfectly smooth, brightened skin without wrinkles or discoloration
Perfectly smooth face with no trace of wrinkles, discoloration and deep natural color, and all this without plastic surgery or other invasive procedures. This is the dream of almost every woman struggling with imperfections of her beauty. Until recently, to obtain such effects actually required quite serious interference, often surgical. This not only caused pain accompanying convalescence, but also posed a risk of certain postoperative complications and unfortunately left permanent scars, which had to be hidden under makeup. So it’s better to spare yourself this suffering and start a treatment to remove all skin flaws using ÉleverSkin Glow, a cream that will deal with them instantly.
- 1 Skin problems – types and their most common causes
- 2 ÉleverSkin Glow – will deal with all skin imperfections.
- 3 ÉleverSkin Glow – opinions of women enjoying their smooth skin
- 4 ÉleverSkin Glow – recommended use and availability
Skin problems – types and their most common causes
Proper facial skin care is not easy and usually requires a lot of precious time. It also becomes necessary to use many cosmetics, not always giving the expected results, about the total cost of such treatments not even mentioning. However, before we describe the composition and effects of ÉleverSkin Glow, it is worth learning what wrinkles and discolourations are and how they appear.
Wrinkles – why more and more of them appear with age
There’s no denying that with age the skin begins to change, aging processes take place in it, and the decreasing amount of collagen fibres makes it gradually lose its firmness and elasticity. The first negative changes can be observed between 25 and 30 years of age and these are wrinkles, i.e. vertical or horizontal depressions, which become more and more visible with time.
It’s a natural process with which we should come to terms, but it’s difficult and fortunately we can to a large extent stop the formation of wrinkles, leading to their withdrawal and making the skin smooth again. Wrinkles can be divided into several distinct groups, differentiated by their causes and these are:
- mimic wr inkles and they are the first ones we see on our face, especially people who express their feelings with mimicry. They are most often located in the corners of the eyes, so called cat’s feet, and between the mouth and nose;
- gravity wrinkles, which are caused by the above-mentioned natural skin aging processes, caused by the degeneration of collagen fibers and a decreasing amount of hyaluronic acid and elastin. In this case, the skin becomes more susceptible to the action of gravitational pull, and falling down causes an increasing deformation of the face;
- structural wrinkles, resulting from excessive skin exposure to the destructive effects of UV radiation, i.e. sunbathing, outside, or even more harmful, in a solarium. This quickly leads to damage to the structure of elastin fibers, which manifests itself extremely unsightly, characteristic thickening. You should also watch out for other external factors, high humidity or rapid changes in temperature;
- sleep wrinkles, which to a certain extent we are guilty of ourselves, and they are formed by indentations when a face improperly positioned on a pillow starts to wrinkle.
These are just a few types and causes of wrinkles, they can also be caused by:
- weakening of blood vessels resulting in improper nutrition and oxygenation of the skin;
- A decrease in the skin’s metabolic rate, resulting in the skin not receiving the proper amount of nutrients that can be provided with ÉleverSkin Glow cream;
- a decrease in subcutaneous muscle tone;
- lower skin resistance to infections and diseases such as eczema or acne;
- negligence of hygiene, using improperly selected cosmetics for daily care;
- improper diet, too low in nutrients.
Discolouration – why does the skin lose its natural colour
Another skin problem faced by more and more women is the appearance of pigmentation on the skin, places whereit loses its natural, deep color. In addition to the face, they also appear on the neckline, some come with age and are called age spots, and in people with fair skin freckles are often found. Regardless of the type, the cause of their formation can be:
- reduced levels of melanin, the pigment responsible for the color of our skin;
- exposure to the sun, which can destroy the cells that produce melanin;
- Hormonal imbalances caused by thyroid disease, pregnancy or menopause;
- The use of certain medications whose symptom is the appearance of discoloration, and this may happen as a result of hormonal contraceptives, steroids or certain antibiotics, also based on steroids;
- Residues from poorly treated skin conditions, such as the aforementioned acne.
ÉleverSkin Glow – will deal with all skin imperfections.
Instead of wringing our hands and giving in to these progressive changes on our skin, it is better to fight them, for which we will not even need to visit a specialist, if, of course, these changes are not the result of developing conditions. If not, then the best solution to the problems is ÉleverSkin Glow, a cream based on proven, natural and 100% safe ingredients.
The safety of use and lack of side effects, resulting from carefully selected composition, and the effectiveness of action, are the advantages that should encourage you to reach for just this, and not another cream, suitable for all skin types and composed of such active substances as:
ORDER ELEVERSKIN GLOW NOW
Also known as ascorbic acid, we put it first for a reason. Its numerous health-promoting properties are undeniable, which is why it is included in ÉleverSkin Glow. It is, above all, an extremely powerful antioxidant, whose task is to remove from the body the free radicals that threaten it. They cause oxidative stress, which also negatively affects skin health, often leading to skin cancer. Other equally important benefits of regular vitamin C supplementation include:
- more efficient synthesis of collagen responsible for skin firmness and elasticity;
- inhibition and to some extent even reversal of the natural aging process;
- accelerated healing of wounds, irritation, relieving symptoms of skin diseases thanks to anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action;
- smoothing even deep wrinkles, which is possible thanks to preventing breakdown of collagen and elastin;
- lightening of existing discolorations, thanks to which the skin quickly regains its natural colour;
- boosting the body’s immune system, which also has an impact on the skin, which is better protected against external factors, especially UV radiation.
Olive leaf extract
It comes from the leaves of olive trees, which grow in nature almost all over the Mediterranean basin and are known primarily for their tasty fruit, olives. In cosmetics it is mainly the leaves in which the most important substance promoting skin health is oleuropein, classified as polyphenol, with the following effects on the skin
- antioxidant, protecting it against free radicals;
- anti-inflammatory and disinfectant, accelerating wound healing;
- protecting against UV radiation;
- Strengthens weakened walls of blood vessels;
- Restoring elasticity and firmness;
- evens out colour and removes all existing discolouration.
An element which can be said to be indispensable for the skin if it is to be free of wrinkles and discolorations; it is also beneficial to the health of hair. Zinc occurs naturally in the human body, however, in an insufficient amount, so a good source of its supplementation is ÉleverSkin Glow. The action of this carefully selected dose of zinc to the needs of the body comes down to:
- accelerated skin regeneration through faster conversion of fatty acids;
- Regulation, together with vitamin C, of the processes leading to the synthesis of collagen;
- strengthening weakened immunity of the body, which also protects against skin diseases;
- alleviation of inflammatory conditions;
- inhibition of aggressive free radicals;
- restoring the natural shade of the epidermis on the entire face;
- smoothing wrinkles and restoring elasticity to flabby skin, also removing cellulite;
- removing not only hyperpigmentation, but also pimples, blackheads and other acne lesions.
A substance classified as a sugar alcohol, also called glycerol, a popular ingredient in cosmetics, including ÉleverSkin Glow cream. It is valued for its many skin-healthy properties, including
- retaining water in the deep layers of the skin, maintaining proper moisture levels;
- Softening of calloused epidermis;
- restoration of its full firmness and elasticity
- Visible smoothing of wrinkles;
- protection of epidermis against low temperature and moisture.
Panthenol (provitamin B5)
An obligatory ingredient in cosmetics designed for sensitive skin prone to irritation. It is an organic substance from the group of alcohols, also present in our body, precisely in the skin, nails and hair. It was decided to use it due to the fact that in the oxidation process it turns into vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, better able to penetrate deep into the skin. Specialists and women who use cosmetics that have it in the composition, praise:
- analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties;
- relieving symptoms of skin irritations, especially pain;
- accelerated healing of wounds and ulcers, including those that are a symptom of acne;
- moisturizing the skin through its entire thickness;
- intensification of skin cell production, i.e. fibroblasts;
- strengthening of weakened blood vessels, preventing their breakage and formation of spider veins.
ÉleverSkin Glow – opinions of women enjoying their smooth skin
When choosing a cream, it is worth to be guided by the naturalness of its composition, definitely rejecting everything that is artificial in it. ÉleverSkin Glow cream is completely free of such defects and its effectiveness cannot be faulted. Opinions given by satisfied women are, in our opinion, sufficient incentive to restore the full health of their skin with its help. In the opinions, definitely positive, they emphasize the following advantages of the cream:
ORDER ELEVERSKIN GLOW NOW
- Restores a deep, natural tone to skin, making it shine with inner radiance;
- smoothing out most wrinkles, regardless of their type;
- Firmness resulting from increased collagen and elastin production;
- Deep hydration of the skin in all its layers, restoring its softness and velvety feel;
- no discoloration or other imperfections;
- a delicate texture, easy application and a subtle lotus fragrance.
ÉleverSkin Glow – recommended use and availability
The application of ÉleverSkin Glow cream is very simple, just apply it to a thoroughly cleansed face, avoiding the eye area and massage in gentle, circular motions until fully absorbed.
If you want your skin to regain its true beauty too, all you have to do is go to the manufacturer’s website and place your order there, taking advantage of current promotions. Currently, you can order ÉleverSkin Glow at a lower price, in three attractive packages, consisting of one, two and up to four packages, significantly reducing the total cost of purchase.