Desmoxan. Is it worth believing the advertisements? Opinion on the tablets
Text updated 13.04.2021
One of the worst addictions that a person can fall into, is undoubtedly smoking cigarettes which is not only a threat to health, but in many cases even life. It all starts with reaching for the first cigarette, usually out of the proverbial stupidity, desire to impress peers, show that I too am an adult and can smoke. Just as often, it is caused by stressful situations, with belief in the myth that cigarettes allow you to relax and unwind.
Unfortunately, even this first dose of nicotine and other harmful substances begins to have a negative effect on our body, and if we do not control ourselves in time, the consequences can be really tragic. However, once we have fallen into this disastrous habit, it is time to start fighting it, using various methods, including Desmoxan tablets, which are supposed by their producer to help quitting smoking once and for all. Whether it is so in reality, we will show later in this text.
- 1 Ingredients responsible for such a high harmfulness of smoking
- 2 How cigarettes damage our health
- 3 Desmoxan, why it will help you quit smoking fast
- 4 Desmoxan, composition of tablets helping to overcome nicotine craving
- 5 Desmoxan, recommended dosage, contraindications for its use
- 6 Desmoxan, possible side effects
- 7 Nicorix, an alternative also worth using
Ingredients responsible for such a high harmfulness of smoking
However, before we learn about the composition of Desmoxan tablets and their effects, it is worth finding out which substances contained in cigarettes are the most harmful, what havoc they cause in our body and why quitting smoking is so difficult.
The main ingredient of every cigarette smoked is tobacco, a plant brought to Europe as early as in the 15th century by sailors from Christopher Columbus’ expedition. Interestingly, for many years its harmfulness was not realized, considering it a herb with medicinal properties, and the first information about the negative impact on health appeared only in the 19th and 20th centuries. Today, no one disputes the harmfulness of tobacco, and the greatest danger is posed by the following substances contained in it:
Strongly addictive, carcinogenic alkaloid, which is a neurotoxin acting directly on brain receptors, extremely toxic, whose harmfulness increases proportionally with each cigarette smoked. Not without a reason, WHO, i.e. the World Health Organization, recognized it as a drug which, although to a certain extent calms down and soothes states of nervous tension, e.g. stress, but at the cost of losses difficult to estimate. It is addictive, among other things, by increasing the level of dopamine secretion, called the “happiness hormone”, and a side effect of introducing it into the body is the development of many diseases, which in most cases threaten our lives.
A downright murderous cocktail inhaled with cigarette smoke, according to some doctors even more lethal than nicotine, which contains poisonous components released when tobacco is burned, such as:
- polonium 210, an element with strong radioactive properties and therefore also carcinogenic;
- tar, from which the name derives, also highly toxic;
- Nickel, another substance that increases the risk of cancer;
- Poisonous hydrogen cyanide, a volatile liquid with a not always perceptible smell, of which the lethal dose is about 50 to 60 mg;
- DDT, a popular insecticide that not only causes cancer but, studies have shown, also increases the risk of autism in children of mothers exposed to it during pregnancy;
- ammonia, a respiratory irritant that leads to shortness of breath and can also damage eyesight;
- carbon monoxide, odourless and deadly, which combines with haemoglobin in the blood and causes hypoxia throughout the body, often resulting in death
- cadmium and lead, toxic, poisonous heavy metals;
Other poisonous components of cigarettes
Of course, nicotine and tar are not the only poisons found in cigarettes, or other tobacco products, in addition to them they also contain:
- acetone, better known as a solvent;
- arsenic, a powerful toxicant, another carcinogen;
- naphthalene, an insecticide;
- phenol, highly corrosive;
- vinyl chloride;
- toluene, an intoxicating poison that irritates the skin and mucous membranes;
- benzene, another poisonous ingredient used in the manufacture of paints and varnishes.
How cigarettes damage our health
Looking at all the poisonous substances inhaled together with tobacco smoke, any sensible person should stop smoking right away, and tablets such as Desmoxan can help him to do so. It is definitely worth it to avoid a number of health ailments, some of which are worth mentioning:
It is the first to be mentioned, because the carcinogenic effect of cigarettes or a pipe cannot be denied, after all, it is confirmed by doctors of practically all specialties. It concerns mainly lung cancer and it is estimated that smoking is responsible for almost 80 percent of all cases of this deadly disease. It is equally often the cause of cancers of other parts of the body and internal organs:
- lips and mouth;
- the larynx and oesophagus;
- stomach, increasing the risk by up to 100 percent;
- bladder and testicles, causing nearly 50 percent of cases in men.
Diseases of the heart and circulatory system
This is another condition for the elimination of which, it is worth taking pills such as Desmoxan and quit smoking once and for all. The toxic substances that tobacco smoke contains are destructive to the health of the heart muscle and the entire cardiovascular system. As with cancer, they are responsible for a significant portion of cardiovascular ailments, being responsible for the following conditions, among others:
- increased risk of fatal aortic aneurysm;
- stroke caused by hypoxic brain damage;
- myocardial infarction;
- ischaemic heart disease;
- acute circulatory failure;
- venous thrombosis;
- arterial hypertension.
Diseases of the intestines and other parts of the digestive system
Few people realize that cigarette smoking has a destructive effect on the bowels, stomach and other parts of the digestive system. Constant inhalation of smoke leads to the development of, among other things, peptic ulcer disease, disrupts digestive processes, slows down metabolism, disturbs the absorption of nutrients, can cause intestinal hernia.
Since smoking negatively affects the functioning of the brain, it can become a cause of mental disorders. These may include increasing memory and concentration problems, increased stress symptoms, reduced cognitive abilities, and in extreme cases, even depression.
Other illnesses caused by smoking
Smokers who just want to try and kick the habit with Desmoxan tablets may also suffer from other conditions such as:
- diabetes, type 1 or 2, often associated with increasing overweight and obesity;
- allergies, not only respiratory but also skin allergies, acne-like pimples appearing;
- eye disorders, even cataracts;
- weakening of the body’s immune system;
- increased risk of ectopic pregnancy;
- lower sexual performance, reduced libido, both in men and in women;
- erectile dysfunction, often leading to total impotence;
- reduced fertility, which can lead to infertility if you continue to smoke.
Desmoxan, why it will help you quit smoking fast
As you can see from the examples above, smoking is one of the worst things we can do to our health, which is why you should immediately reach for products that make it easier to break this deadly habit. It can also be Desmoxan, for whose action and effectiveness its active ingredients are responsible. Thanks to them, you can quickly get rid of smoking and quit cigarettes without unpleasant symptoms and a violent reaction to the lack of nicotine in the blood.
Desmoxan, composition of tablets helping to overcome nicotine craving
The manufacturer of Desmoxan tablets has decided to use in them, as the main ingredient, cytisine, a substance obtained from the goldenseal shrub, which is a natural substance of plant origin. Its source are goldenseal seeds, which grow in nature in the south and east of our continent. Cytisine, the active ingredient, is an alkaloid that has a similar effect on the body to nicotine, but without most of its side effects.
Like nicotine, it stimulates the autonomic nervous system by binding much more strongly to nicotine receptors in our brain. However, stronger in this case does not mean even more harmful at the same time. Cytisine in the same way increases the secretion of dopamine, the aforementioned hormone of happiness, so that we feel the same feeling as after the delivery of nicotine. However, at the same time we do not introduce into the body any poisonous substances from the list mentioned above, and regular use of cytisine allows us to efficiently reduce the feeling of nicotine craving and the constant desire to reach for a cigarette.
Remaining in the body for 4 to 6 hours, it helps to significantly alleviate the effects of cigarette withdrawal, which fortunately pass quickly, such as
- a noticeable deterioration in physical and mental well-being;
- rapid mood swings, from euphoria to depression;
- difficulties in concentration;
- sleep problems leading even to insomnia, other sleep disorders, strange dreams, nightmares;
- nervousness and irritability, turning into aggression in extreme cases;
- a feeling of permanent restlessness.
The other ingredients of Desmoxan tablets are:
- corn starch;
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- colloidal silica;
- magnesium stearate;
- titanium dioxide;
Desmoxan, recommended dosage, contraindications for its use
Just like any other drug or dietary supplement, Desmoxan should be used strictly according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and its recommended dosages are distributed over the individual stages of the treatment lasting up to 25 days and are respectively:
- from day 4 to 12 – 1 tablet every 2.5 hours, maximum 5 tablets per day;
- from day 12 to 16 – 1 tablet every 3 hours, a maximum of 4 tablets per day;
- from day 17 to 20 – 1 tablet every 5 hours, maximum 3 per day;
- from 21st to 25th day – 1, maximum 2 tablets per day.
However, before starting the treatment, you need to know that not everyone can use Desmoxan to fight their addiction, and the contraindications for its use that doctors say are:
- age under 18;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- use of certain medications such as anti-tuberculosis;
- heart rhythm disturbances;
- undergoing a heart attack or stroke prior to treatment;
- allergy to cytosine or any of the preparation components;
- diseases requiring prior medical consultation: heart failure and ischemic disease, hypertension, gastric and duodenal ulcers, esophageal reflux, hyperthyroidism, liver or kidney failure.
Desmoxan, possible side effects
When deciding to quit smoking together with Desmoxan, you also have to reckon with the possible side effects it causes, we must admit that there are quite a few of them and we often encounter:
- a feeling of dry mouth or its opposite, i.e. excessive saliva production;
- altered or partial loss of taste;
- increased appetite, strong cravings resulting in snacking and weight gain;
- increased tiredness on exertion;
- watery eyes;
- sleep disturbances;
- dizziness and headaches;
- feelings of irritability and nervousness;
- gastrointestinal problems;
- heart problems, increased or decreased heart rate;
- increased blood pressure;
- shortness of breath;
- skin reactions, rashes or irritations;
- mood swings and difficulty concentrating
- muscle aches;
- decreased libido.
Nicorix, an alternative also worth using
Desmoxan, as a means to help you quit smoking, has a bit too many possible side effects in our opinion. Of course, the decision to use it or not should be made by each smoker individually, but it is worth considering the alternative that Nicorix.
The same helps to free the body from the destructive influence of nicotine and other poisonous substances contained in cigarettes, and its action is based on natural plant components. You will find as many as three active substances in it:
Green tea extract
A plant with health properties that have been known for almost 4500 years:
- Vitamins A, B, C, D and E;
- other antioxidants, catechins and polyphenols;
- a large amount of minerals: calcium, copper, fluorine, manganese, potassium and zinc.
Green tea strengthens immunity, puts in a good mood, relieves symptoms of stress, so that even in moments of nervousness we do not think about reaching for a cigarette. It also helps cleanse the body of toxins and efficiently speeds up metabolism.
Another plant valued since ancient times and commonly used in Far Eastern medicine. It blocks nicotine receptors in the brain most effectively, making it easier to quit smoking, stimulates the production of dopamine and serotonin, puts you in a good mood and helps remove toxins from your body.
It is full of stimulating caffeine which gives energy not only for weight loss, but also for fighting addictions, improves brain function and helps to control appetite after quitting smoking. It reduces stress, helps to calm down in states of strong nervous tension, detoxifies the body and as an antioxidant removes dangerous free radicals from it.
Nicorix also enjoys good reviews, praised for its effectiveness, speed of action and above all the natural composition presented above. You can buy it through the website of its manufacturer and finally breathe a full breath being free from the pernicious smoking.