Alantan – will it remove acne scars and blemishes?
Acne is one of the most troublesome and difficult to treat skin diseases, having also extremely unpleasant, characteristic symptoms which, contrary to appearances, are not only pimples, pustules or other blemishes. Clear scars and discolorations may also remain on the skin, most often resulting from the use of incorrect, too invasive treatment method or improper care of skin prone to acne.
Skin scars and discolorations – causes and treatment
There is no denying that acne skin care requires the use of many special preparations, with non-aggressive action, if only for its thorough cleansing. Not everyone is able to take proper care of it, and in addition, squeezing out emerging skin changes, we ourselves lead to the formation of unsightly, disfiguring scars and discoloration. Acne is actually an inflammatory condition, which is manifested by pimples, and the body is not always able to deal with this disease on its own. Our task is primarily to remove dead and infected tissue with the use of appropriately selected agents, to support the healing process, so that the new tissue rebuilt in a way that does not cause atrophic scar.
A similar problem occurs in the case of discoloration, which is also the result of poorly healed inflammation, manifesting itself in uneven pigmentation of the skin in this area, red or brown spots. You can try to mask them with cosmetics, makeup, which, unfortunately, works only for women, or remove homemade, but not entirely effective methods such as masks with lemon juice. So it is better to save yourself the trouble and immediately reach for the ointment Alantan, which according to the manufacturer should quickly deal with them, but is it really able to do so?
Alantan is one of the most frequently recommended by specialists specifications removing scars and discolorations of acne nature. It quickly reduces all changes, regenerating damaged epidermis, restoring its elasticity, firmness and, most importantly, the right natural colour. Of course, it can also be successfully used in other skin problems, because it is characterized by a multifaceted action, showing considerable effectiveness on:
- bedsores, I and II degree;
- hard to heal wounds, cuts and abrasions;
- chronic inflammatory conditions of the skin, including ATP, i.e. atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis;
As you can see from the above examples, it is worth having it in your home first aid kit, and such an effect is certainly influenced by its carefully selected composition, which includes:
- allantoin, a popular substance that, among other things, is a component of numerous cosmetics for daily skin care. It is a derivative of uric acid, found in nature in the root of resilient tree, however, this form is rarely used, and in the ointment you will find a synthetic variety produced in laboratories. Allantoin is valued for its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, irritation-relieving, soothing and keratolytic properties, preventing excessive accumulation of keratin. It supports the process of epidermis regeneration, stimulating faster growth of new cells, smoothes and softens it, largely removing all skin changes;
- petroleum jelly, white, here appearing as an auxiliary substance, but for years widely used in cosmetics as an effective emollient. It spreads well on the skin, but at the same time is not absorbed, forming a thin protective and moisturizing layer on its surface. It is a hypoallergenic product, not causing any irritations or allergies, also enhancing wound healing by stimulating skin cell growth;
- anhydrous lanolin, not only moisturizing the skin, but also preventing it from losing water, softening and giving elasticity. Due to the fact that its composition resembles the composition of the lipid layer of the skin, it protects it against external factors, especially low temperatures, and due to its oiling properties it is recommended for people whose skin does not produce enough sebum;
- paraffin oil, also softening and smoothing the skin;
- ethyl hydroxybenzoate.
Alantan – effects and possible side effects
This is an ointment for direct application on the skin, which, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, should be done 2 – 3 times a day, gently spreading a thin layer of the preparation. If you use it to treat wounds, it is better to apply the ointment on sterile gauze and put it on as a dressing, changing it 3 times a day. Action comes down primarily to the mentioned moisturization and reduction of irritation, and regular use will help to restore the natural skin tone to some extent. For skin that is acne prone, Alantan may prove effective when used in tandem with an antibiotic treatment to alleviate the effects of dry skin which, if insufficiently moisturized, may produce even more sebum.
Unfortunately, Alantan has only proven effective for relatively mild skin problems, irritations, ulcers or burns caused by too much sunbathing. Contrary to commonly held opinions, it is not a cure for acne, it can only support the healing process by partially removing its remnants. Unfortunately, it does not work as we expected, and acne scars and discoloration removes only to a small extent. Fortunately, its use carries almost no side effects, only minor individual allergic reactions to individual ingredients may occur. Therefore, all people prone to allergies should pay attention to lanolin, which can cause contact dermatitis, or equally harmful ethyl hydroxybenzoate.
Alantan – opinions
Such action of the ointment also affects the opinions about it, which are not unambiguously positive or negative. Many people describe their experience with it on forums dedicated to acne, in some cases it turned out to be effective, in others unfortunately not. Therefore, it is best to try Alantan on your own skin, keeping in mind that it is not a medicine curing this disease, but only to remove its effects in the form of scars and discoloration. The composition is supposed to be conducive to this, but in our tests it worked only as a moisturizer and skin firmer, eliminating spots to a lesser extent than we expected.
You can try to support its effects, while using a revolutionary dietary supplement in tablets, recommended for different types of acne. Royal Skin 500, as it is called, is based on natural substances which quickly deal with even the biggest, purulent pimples. The power derived from such ingredients as vitamin B7 and vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, collagen and zinc also restores the natural skin tone, and acne spots and scars in a short time become only an unpleasant memory. Royal Skin 500 It can be ordered via the manufacturer’s website at an attractive promotional price for one or more packs.
I want to get rid of acne with Royal Skin 500!