Whitify – a practical kit for self-whitening teeth
Imagine a situation, when having discolored teeth, you lubricate them with a special gel, apply the device with LED diodes and after just a few days you can enjoy a snow-white smile. It seems like a story from the movies or sci-fi books, but we assure you that it is already possible, thanks to the modern set Whitify consisting of a cleansing gel and a cap which activates its cleaning components with light. You can remove any enamel stains on your own, without the need for expensive visits to the dentist, and the gel contained in the kit is also based on natural, completely safe ingredients.
- 1 Discolouration on teeth – the most common causes
- 2 Whitify – effective and fast removal of all stains on teeth
- 3 Whitify – simple use, maximum results
- 4 Whitify – how to use the kit and consumer opinions on its effectiveness
- 5 Whitify – price, available sets and order processing
Discolouration on teeth – the most common causes
Proper care for teeth at every stage of life is our duty, both for milk teeth when we are children and for permanent ones in adulthood. Unfortunately, hygienic care can sometimes be inconsistent, which often results in dangerous dental diseases, especially destructive dental caries. Most often, however, we have to deal with unaesthetic discolourations causing the enamel to darken and lose its white shade. There may be many reasons for such an adverse state of affairs, and the reasons for the appearance of stains on teeth may be divided into: 1:
This group includes all factors affecting the condition of the enamel from the outside, many of which we are guilty of ourselves, and the most common are
- deposit caused by dyes contained in food products, fruits such as berries, blueberries, blackcurrant, and a similar effect also has coffee, tea, except for the healthier green, red wine or popular sodas like cola;
- some cosmetic preparations used for daily care, especially toothwashes containing chlorhexidine, cetylpyridine, sanguinarine or listerine. In recommended doses, they help effectively clean the oral cavity from bacteria and other harmful microorganisms; however, if used excessively, they may cause the formation of yellow or brown spots, difficult to remove;
- smoking large amounts of cigarettes, the negative effect of which is the accelerated yellowing of teeth.
Internal causes of changes in the colour of teeth, as the name suggests, have their source within our body. They, too, should not be underestimated as they may be indicative of developing disease conditions, which also affect the appearance of the teeth. Of course, discoloration may also occur for other internal reasons, such as:
- natural processes leading to ageing of teeth, which change their colour with age;
- dental diseases causing nerve necrosis, resulting in a significant darkening of the enamel, sometimes very visible;
- taking certain medications, especially antibiotics, whose active ingredients, e.g. tetracycline, may in time cause discoloration of the enamel, and similar effects may be caused by an excess of fluorine, added to many cosmetics intended for dental care;
- improper diet, full of sugar, which irreversibly destroys the enamel and is the direct cause of caries development, and deprived in turn of mineral components, the most important natural building blocks of teeth.
Whitify – effective and fast removal of all stains on teeth
Now that we know why our teeth may change colour, it is time to restore their former lost shine and snow-white shade. We can do it in many ways, for example with Whitify Carbon, a toothpaste with active carbon, but the time of waiting for its effects will be a bit longer. Nothing stands in the way of visiting a dentist’s office where various whitening methods are applied, including the use of LED lamp, practically the same as in the Whitify kit. However, you need to prepare yourself for the considerable costs of the visit, reaching, depending on the degree of discoloration, even several hundred PLN, and one visit is usually not the end of the process.
So it’s better to save yourself both the expense and the hassle of frequent visits to the dentist to clean your teeth, of course, because check-ups are strongly recommended, and buy a practical kit Whitify consisting of:
- special cleansing gel with hydrogen peroxide, a substance commonly used in dentistry to whiten teeth, causing rapid oxidation of stains deposited on their surface. Another active ingredient in the gel is aloe vera extract which has properties of cleaning teeth from excess plaque accumulating on them and also helps to treat irritations and inflammations in the oral cavity. Two other important substances found in the Whitify gel are pomegranate juice, which is another protection against bacteria, next to aloe vera, and menthol, which refreshes and freshens breath;
- a flexible cap on the teeth, which before use is covered with a portion of the gel;
- LED lamp intensifying its action;
- a set of tubes containing the whitening gel described above;
- shade guide, thanks to which you can adjust the whitening of your teeth to the exact degree you wish;
- detailed instructions for use.
Whitify – simple use, maximum results
The action of Whitify is based on two most important elements, the whitening gel and the LED lamp allowing to intensify and accelerate the effects of the active ingredients of the gel. The light obtained from LED LEDs is commonly used by dentists and now we finally have the possibility to take advantage of its unique properties also at home. It works directly on the enamel, specifically on its outer layer and in combination with the properties of the gel it allows to achieve results we have never dreamed of before. Using it is, of course, completely safe, and the gel itself, based on natural, plant-based ingredients, in most cases does not cause negative side effects, but some people may experience a slight hypersensitivity effect. In the composition Whitify The gel, in turn, does not contain fluoride and in order to achieve full effects it should be used for the next 6 days and the whitening procedure itself should last 30 minutes. It cannot be used if you have dental crowns or braces on your teeth and it is recommended to brush your teeth after the treatment.
Whitify – how to use the kit and consumer opinions on its effectiveness
The application of Whitify is child ‘s play and it comes down to a few steps recommended by the manufacturer, which will make us enjoy a radiant smile.
In order to effectively whiten your teeth and get rid of all the plaque from them you should:
- Brush your teeth thoroughly and rinse your mouth removing all paste residue.
- Connect the supplied tray to the LED lamp and put a small amount of gel from the syringe on it, about ¼ of its capacity.
- Place it over the teeth, making sure that the gel does not come into contact with the gums.
- Keep the cap in your mouth for half an hour, during which time it does not interfere with other activities.
- After 30 minutes, remove the cap by detaching it from the LED lamp, rinse thoroughly and finally brush your teeth.
It is thanks to these two elements, simplicity of use combined with extremely high efficiency, that Whitify enjoys fully deserved positive opinions. Both users and specialists who recommend it speak about it in superlatives, praising its speed and effectiveness in removing all, even strong stains.
Whitify – price, available sets and order processing
There is no need to wait any longer and it is time to start whitening your teeth with Whitify, which you can order through the website of its manufacturer . You can pay for your order by credit card, bank transfer, using the PayPal system, or in our country by cash to the courier at the time of delivery. For the privacy and convenience of the recipient Whitify is shipped in discreet packaging, and each order is usually processed within one business day.