Whitify Carbon – eliminates stains and guarantees perfect whiteness of teeth
There are many attributes of appearance and beauty on the basis of which other people judge us, and one of the most important and at the same time the most conspicuous is undoubtedly our teeth, which should always dazzle with shine and perfect whiteness. Unfortunately, the reality is usually not as we would like it to be, and our teeth often show unaesthetic and difficult to remove stains which even the toothpaste used every day cannot cope with. Therefore, it becomes necessary to use more effective means, such as Whitify Carbon teeth cleaning and whitening paste with the power of active coal.
- 1 Discolouration on teeth – why it appears
- 2 Activated charcoal – a substance with a wide range of medical applications
- 3 Whitify Carbon – other substances included in its safe composition
- 4 Whitify Carbon – action confirmed by experts
- 5 Whitify Carbon – where to buy it and forget about tooth discoloration forever
Discolouration on teeth – why it appears
Healthy and perfectly white teeth without even the smallest stain is a dream of each of us, which sometimes is extremely difficult to achieve. Appearing colour changes concern mainly the enamel, the outer layer of each tooth and their proper diagnosis usually requires a visit to a specialist, a dentist. There may be many reasons for such a state of affairs, both external and internal, caused by disturbances in the functioning of our organism, resulting in the destruction of the tooth structure and we divide them according to this criterion.
External factors causing discoloration:
- Lack of oral hygiene, which we are most often guilty of by neglecting daily brushing or using the wrong toothpaste and toothbrush, which can damage the enamel. Such negligence quickly leads to the accumulation of large amounts of plaque with a characteristic yellow or even brown colour;
- smoking cigarettes, drinking large amounts of black coffee, fruit juices or popular sodas, which have in their composition a strong impact on the enamel, most often artificial dyes;
- introducing into the diet other ingredients that also contain strong colorants, e.g. fruits such as blueberries, raspberries or cherries;
- poorly performed dental procedures, also leading to damage to the outer coating of the teeth, usually those using silver nitrate;
- frequent consumption of sweets and other products containing large amounts of sugar, the greatest enemy of our teeth, the most common cause of caries, also causing a change in the color of the enamel;
- taking certain medications or dietary supplements, whose composition contains e.g. listerin, which acts antiseptically and antibacterially, but in the long run is not recommended, or other preparations containing iron, and similar effects may also be caused by certain herbs.
Internal factors causing discoloration:
- errors in nutrition, a diet poor in minerals that are one of the most important building blocks of enamel, which, deprived of them, quickly undergoes demineralization processes, manifesting itself in unsightly gray-white spots on the teeth;
- overdose of fluorine, a popular substance, commonly used toothpaste additive, causing characteristic brown discoloration of the enamel in excess;
- diseases, especially systemic ones, such as hyperthyroidism, pancreatic diseases, disorders of the digestive system, disorders of the body’s hormonal economy and metabolism;
- mechanical injury to the teeth, their cracking or chipping, often leading to nerve necrosis, as a result of which the enamel takes on a brown, and in extreme cases even black, shade;
- strong antibiotic treatment, particularly harmful for children, in the period of shaping their teeth;
- age, because the colour of teeth changes with age and the older we are, the darker they become.
Activated charcoal – a substance with a wide range of medical applications
The main active ingredient Whitify Carbon responsible for its confirmed effectiveness is active carbon, a substance which finds more and more common use in cosmetics and medicine. It has been known and used since the time of Hippocrates, who himself gave it to his patients for any digestive disorders or other stomach problems. Activated charcoal is obtained from wood pulp, processing it at a temperature of up to 900 degrees and activated by steam or acid. Its action comes down primarily to the removal of dangerous toxins, common causes of poisoning, whose molecules, thanks to the absorption properties of coal are bound with it, and then removed from the body. It also accelerates wound healing thanks to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
In cosmetics it is used as an important ingredient in creams and skin cleansing masks designed for almost all skin types. It has also proved effective in fighting dandruff and oily hair. In Whitify Carbon is also not a coincidence, manufacturers have recognized its numerous benefits to reduce the amount of stains appearing on the teeth after just one use of the paste.
Whitify Carbon – other substances included in its safe composition
Activated charcoal is the most important ingredient of this revolutionary toothpaste, but of course not the only one, because it is supported by a number of other, equally valuable substances, thanks to which the action Whitify Carbon we can safely consider as multifaceted and comprehensive. The manufacturers also relied on the best, proven ingredients that help not only with teeth whitening, but also with everyday oral hygiene, such as:
- Hydrated silica, which, similarly to carbon, is often used in cosmetics mainly due to its gentle cleaning properties, allowing for gradual removal of plaque from teeth without even the slightest risk of damaging the enamel;
- menthol, a substance with a characteristic minty and perfectly refreshing taste, thanks to which we will always enjoy fresh and fragrant breath. The antiseptic properties of menthol allow at the same time to thoroughly disinfect the oral cavity, and the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties reduce pain and prevent possible inflammations;
- extract from Mediterranean pine, a plant with exceptionally wide-ranging health properties, due to its unique composition full of essential oils, flavonoids, tannins and mineral salts. It was used in Whitify Carbon for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, as it allows for the elimination of one of the main causes of colour change of our teeth, dangerous bacteria developing in the oral cavity;
- chlorohexidine, another substance with a wide range of medical applications, a popular antiseptic dealing with many strains of bacteria, both Gram-negative and Gram-positive and some varieties of viruses. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to treat inflammation or other infections such as mucous membranes, gums or throat. In dentistry it is also valued for its effective removal of caries, another cause of tooth discoloration and disease;
- xylitol, otherwise known as birch sugar, which is a healthier alternative to white sugar. As the name suggests, it is obtained from the birch bark and although it does not differ in appearance from its white counterpart, unlike it, it has many health properties, for which it is also appreciated in dentistry. It constitutes an important element of caries prevention, being resistant to bacteria which are unable to transform it into acid destroying our teeth. It also allows for maintaining the full acid-base balance in the oral cavity, preventing the build-up of plaque and having a positive impact on enamel mineralization.
Whitify Carbon – action confirmed by experts
The composition of Whitify Carbon indeed looks impressive and another thing you may immediately notice is the lack of fluoride in it, the excess of which, as we mentioned, may have negative effects and increase discolouration on teeth. This choice of paste ingredients is of course not accidental, it was developed by specialists, conducting detailed research before the product finally hit the market. Thanks to their hard work we have received an effective solution to this problem of not only aesthetic but also health nature and the use of Whitify Carbon brings many benefits, the most important of which are:
- perfectly white teeth, removal of all, even the smallest traces of stains and protection against their reappearance;
- strong, resistant to damage enamel;
- Effective protection against caries;
- disinfection of oral cavity, giving not only fresh breath, but also full protection against the development of many dangerous, pathogenic bacteria;
- 100% safe to use, without any side effects;
- no traces on clothes, despite the black colour of the paste.
All this is also confirmed by satisfied consumers who, although initially surprised to use toothpaste in black colour, are now delighted with its comprehensive, all-round action. Many of them for a long time could not get rid of plaque from their teeth, trying various, often invasive ways, and now thanks to Whitify Carbon they can finally enjoy a healthy, white and dazzling smile.
Whitify Carbon – where to buy it and forget about tooth discoloration forever
So, it’s time to get rid of the questionable decoration of your teeth once and for all together with Whitify Carbon, which you can order directly from its manufacturer. All you have to do is to go to his website , where with the help of a convenient form, or by using a phone number, we can place an order. The paste is available in several packages, differing not only in the number of packs but also in price.
We also have a choice of payment methods: dotpay system, card, bank transfer or directly to a courier on delivery, which is sent to us within 24 hours from placing an order. It is also possible to send Whitify Carbon abroad, but in this case you will have to pay in advance.