Visitec – support and effective protection for weakened vision
One of the most important human senses is undoubtedly sight, thanks to which we are able to admire the beauty of the world around us. We would like to enjoy good eyesight throughout life, until old age, but for various reasons this does not always turn out to be possible, and the problems that arise do not only affect older people. Younger people, even children, also face vision defects and disorders, and it is important to react quickly enough to any emerging abnormalities. An effective aid is the use of a dietary supplement to strengthen weakened vision, Visitec , with a 100% natural composition.
- 1 How is the eye built, how does it work and what is the importance of vision in human life?
- 2 What can cause visual impairment and what are the symptoms?
- 3 Visitec – what active substances are responsible for its action and effectiveness?
- 4 Visitec – what are the opinions about the effect of the supplement and the possibility of buying it?
How is the eye built, how does it work and what is the importance of vision in human life?
Before dealing with the composition of Visitec capsules, we should first find out what eyesight actually is and the enormous importance it has in our lives. We already know that it is one of the most important senses, being an essential part of cognitive processes, thanks to which we can gather information about the environment, which is then subjected to analysis in the brain.
The human eye is an extremely complex mechanism composed of nearly two million perfectly cooperating elements, and the most important ones that can be distinguished are:
- theeyeball, whose task is to receive visual impressions, and inside it are the iris, lens, pupil and cornea, all connected by the optic nerve to the brain;
- theparts that protect the eye from external factors that can lead to damage, and includes the orbit, which houses the eye, eyelids, eyelashes and lacrimal glands;
- theelements responsible for the mobility of the eye, the muscles, two oblique and four lateral, which allow the eyeball to move in as many as three planes.
The entire process of vision first takes place in the cornea, on which light rays fall and, after curving, reach the to the pupil which can change its diameter, depending on the amount of light reaching it. Then the light ray falls on the lens, again curving it so that it can go straight to the back wall of the eye, whichra is covered with millions of light-sensitive receptors, about 6 million cones and several times as many rods. Their task is precisely to collect impulses, which go through the optic nerve to the brain, which interprets them correctly and converts them into visible images.
What can cause visual impairment and what are the symptoms?
In theory, everything looks beautiful, but in many cases the reality is no longer so rosy. At different ages, more or less serious problems with the functioning of the eyes can arise, signifying visual disorders, the most common developing conditions, manifesting themselves:
- difficulty in properly distinguishing colors;
- blurred, out-of-focus vision;
- appearing dark circles in front of the eyes;
- flickering or waving of the image;
- double vision;
- pain in the eyes;
- a constant sensation of dry eye;
- telescope vision, when it seems to us that we are not looking normally, but through a narrow tube;
- a sensation of flashes appearing in front of the eyes;
- twitching of the image;
- temporary, and in extreme cases even permanent, blindness.
Specialists, including ophthalmologists, point to the most common causes of this condition, which can be:
- congenital defects of vision, nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism;
- diseases and inflammations of the various components of the eye, cornea, sclera, lens, vitreous body;
- glaucoma or cataract;
- macular degeneration;
- inflammation, neuropathy or atrophy of the optic nerve;
- glioma and other tumors of the optic nerve;
- causes having a psychological basis, e.g., the effects of prolonged stress and other strong states of nervous tension;
- mechanical damage to the eye, such as retinal detachment.
Visitec – what active substances are responsible for its action and effectiveness?
The ailments described above can in no way be trivialized, and steadily deteriorating vision can, over time, make normal daily functioning difficult or even impossible. It is extremely important to react immediately after noticing the first disturbing symptoms, and one of the important elements to solve vision problems should become capsules Visitec .
This is possible thanks to their carefully selected composition, not only providing the expected effectiveness, but additionally safe, without any side effects. However, it is worth checking whether by chance we are allergic to any of the ingredients of Visitec, and the occurrence of an individual allergic reaction is completely independent of the manufacturer. In his capsules to protect and support vision, he used such active substances as:
A compound whose name comes from the Latin word luteus meaning yellow. Chemically, it is a pigment classified as a carotenoid, and its sources are vegetables and fruits such as carrots, peppers, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, oranges, raspberries and black currants. Lutein is commonly used in dietary supplements designed to strengthen eyesight, so it was also included in the formulation of Visitec. When delivered, it accumulates in the periphery of the retina and in smaller amounts in the macula, and its most important properties are:
- protection of vision from harmful UVA and UVB radiation;
- antioxidant activity, helping to remove free radicals from the body;
- counteracting macular degeneration;
- reducing the risk of developing cataracts;
- improving visual acuity and so-called central vision;
- prevention of cardiovascular diseases, including atherosclerosis.
This is another plant-derived compound, and large amounts of zeaxanthin are contained in pumpkin, orange and red bell peppers, zucchini with skin, goji berries, kale, watermelon, lettuce, green peas. Another name for this compound you may encounter is macular carotenoid. It is most abundant in the macula and in the cones and rods, or photoreceptors, on the back wall of the eye, and acts by:
- filtering UV radiation and blue light that can irreversibly damage vision;
- protecting cells from oxidative stress caused by free radicals;
- preventing the development of infections, facilitated by anti-inflammatory effects;
- minimizing the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease.
One of the many belonging to the B vitamins, its other used name is riboflavin. It is soluble in water, and has a number of important functions in the human body:
- conditions the maintenance of good visual acuity for many years;
- strengthens the cornea, preventing its damage;
- counteracts rapid eye fatigue and excessive tearing;
- is responsible for oxygen transport in the cornea of the eye;
- minimizes the effects of oxidative stress on cells;
- reduces the risk of developing cataracts.
As an extremely potent antioxidant, it had to be included in Visitec weakened vision enhancement capsules. Ascorbic acid, for that is the scientific name for vitamin C, has other no less valuable health-promoting properties:
- improves overall visual performance;
- participates in the production of tear fluid;
- strengthens the blood vessels in the eye, preventing them from bursting;
- ensures adequate blood flow in the eye;
- strengthens weakened immunity, which is also important in the prevention of eye diseases.
One of the most commonly used in dietary supplements or cosmetics, at the same time another antioxidant, as potent as ascorbic acid. Thus, by taking Visitec regularly, we can be sure to get rid of all health-threatening free radicals. Other, no less important and beneficial properties of vitamin E boil down to:
- ensuring full performance and sharpness of vision;
- preventing possible damage to blood vessels in the eye;
- strengthening heart function and maintaining proper blood clotting;
- restoring the health, elasticity and smoothness of the skin, including around the eyes.
An element that is not without reason counted among the essentials not only for health, but also for life, without which our eyesight cannot function properly either. Its deficiency, among other things, promotes the development of one of the most serious eye defects, myopia.In addition to zinc:
- takes an active part in the formation of visual pigments in the retina;
- prevents the formation of so-called night blindness;
- makes it possible to distinguish shades of gray;
- counteracts the processes of macular degeneration.
Used, among other things, in the treatment of cataracts, especially when combined with the zinc described above. Significantly reduces the destructive effects of pathogenic free radicals, and its other health-promoting properties include:
- active participation in many biochemical processes necessary for the proper functioning of the body;
- strengthening the weakened immune system;
- supporting the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases;
- guaranteeing the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
Blueberry fruit extract
The last active ingredient of Visitec is blueberry fruit extract, owing its properties to the presence of many nutritional substancesnutrients, vitamin A, B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine and folic acid), vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium and iron. Thanks to them, blueberry extract:
- strengthens the functioning of the weakened visual organ;
- facilitates vision in the dark;
- accelerates the regeneration of all parts of the tired eyeball;
- supports the treatment of cataracts;
- inhibits the process of macular degeneration;
- provides protection against oxidative stress.
Visitec – what are the opinions about the effect of the supplement and the possibility of buying it?
The dietary supplement for strengthening eyesight Visitec enjoys well-deserved positive reviews, people using it and specialists in eye diseases, emphasizing in their reviews the most significant advantages of its use:
- permanent strengthening of weakened vision;
- protection of eyes from the damaging effects of free radicals;
- minimizing the risk of other eye diseases;
- always correct intraocular pressure of the eye;
- 100% natural composition without side effects, except for the exception outlined above;
- a dosage of only 2 capsules per day sufficient for full effects.
To buy this supplement, just go to manufacturer’s website and fill out the order form found there. In it, you enter only your name and phone number, and the rest of the formalities related to the purchase of Visitec at a promotional price will be handled in a conversation with a consultant who calls you back.