Prostoxalen – the pill that makes you forget about prostate problems
If a man wants to maintain full sexual performance for a long time , he should take care of his health throughout his life, practically in all its aspects. One part of the male body that definitely should not be overlooked is the prostate gland, also known as the prostate gland, and most simply as the prostate. It directly determines such important things as the ability to get a strong erection and fertility. So it is worth to support its work and get rid of possible problems with the use of Prostoxalen effective prostate pills with a natural, mostly plant-based composition.
- 1 What is the prostate and what functions does it perform?
- 2 What diseases threaten the prostate gland?
- 3 Prostoxalen – Formulated to promote a healthy prostate
- 4 Why take Prostoxalen?
- 5 Where can you buy Prostoxalen tablets?
What is the prostate and what functions does it perform?
Before we address the composition and effects of Prostoxalen pills, we should first learn what the prostate is and what function it performs. Definitions depict it as an organ unique only to the male body, and physically it is a small gland located in the genitourinary system. Its size is usually about 3.5 to 4 cm long, the same width, height about 2.5 cm, so it isIt is relatively small, and its growth determines the right level of testosterone, the most important male sex hormone.
The size of the prostate gland is not the most important thing here, but its exact location and the extremely important issues it is responsible for. It lies just below the bladder, in the lower part of the pelvis minor, between the two lobes that form it passes the urethra, and its posterior part touches the rectum. We can say that it surrounds it on all sides, and this sensitive position sometimes carries serious health consequences.
As for the functions it has to perform, of course, with proper and undisturbed functioning, it is necessary to distinguish first of all:
- production of seminal fluid that forms sperm, enables sperm to move, and is full ofThis is full of substances, hormones and enzymes which enable them to survive for up to several dozen hours outside the male’s body;
- allowing the sperm to ejaculate, also known as ejaculation, which is the responsibility of the smooth muscles that make up the prostate gland.
What diseases threaten the prostate gland?
These functions of the prostate cannot be underestimated, so it is necessary to keep monitoring its condition, which should be done especially by men over 40 years of age, and this is the age when problems with this gland begin. It is possible to counteract them to a great extent by using such dietary supplements as Prostoxalen However, if we neglect it, we have to reckon with serious health consequences:
- Prostatehypertrophy, a condition considered almost universal, already affecting nearly 50 percent of 60-year-olds, and diagnosed in almost 80 percent of older men. Symptoms that should not be underestimated include more frequent urination throughout the day, too weak a stream of urine, a feeling of constant pressure on the bladder, troublesome incontinence, burning during urination;
- prostate cancer, a life-threatening disease, which initially manifests itself similarly toprostatic hypertrophy, that is, frequent urination. Over time, this is compounded by severe pain in the perineum, during urination, ejaculation and movement, erectile problems, blood in the urine or sperm, urinary stasis, leg swelling and increasing pressure on the spinal cord associated with metastasis of the cancer.
Prostoxalen – Formulated to promote a healthy prostate
When looking for a remedy to help alleviate and eliminate emerging prostate disorders, it is worth using not only the most effective, but also safe to use, without causing any distressing side effects. Just such properties are characterized by Prostoxalen, for whose action are responsible only natural active substances, mostly of plant origin, and each tablet contains the following ingredients:
Sabal palm extract
Also known under a more exotic name Saw PalmettoIt is also known under a more exotic name, a plant whose health-promoting effects are considered to be comprehensive, resulting directly from its rich composition. We can find in it, above all, large quantities:
- Vitamin A, which is responsible for normal vision and acts as a barrier against cancer, including prostate cancer;
- vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, which removes one of the causes of cancer, i.e. dangerous free radicals. Thanks to it, Prostoxalen not only supports the functioning of the prostate gland, but also improves fertility and strengthens weakened male libido, restoring full sexual performance;
- vitamin K, with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, preventing cracking of blood vessel walls;
- Coenzyme Q10, reinforcing immunity, also preventing cancer development, reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol LDL in blood;
- flavonoids, acting as diuretics and removing toxins from the body;
- Phytosterols, which are essential in preventing and relieving the symptoms of prostate hypertrophy and blocking the proliferation of cancer cells.
Pumpkin seed extract
An ingredient that also did not find its way into Prostoxalen by accident, but because of its numerous properties and rich composition, full of vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C – the popular ascorbic acid – and minerals valuable to health. Such a health “cocktail” has an exceptionally beneficial effect on the weakened male body:
- takes care of maintaining the right level of testosterone, which is also important for the proper functioning of the prostate;
- alleviates, thanks to anti-inflammatory action, possible irritation of the bladder and the urethral orifice, characteristic symptoms of prostatic hypertrophy;
- reduces the frequency of urination, especially at night;
- enhances potency and immune system function.
A popular plant that grows in meadows and gardens and is widely used in herbal medicine, which again is helped by its composition, and of the many nutrients that nettle contains, those worth mentioning are:
- vitamin B1, thiamine, supporting, among other things, the immune system, a natural barrier against disease, including in the prostate, stabilizing the work of the circulatory system and the nervous system;
- Vitamin C, already mentioned antioxidant, in case of prostate gland inhibits development of cancer cells;
- vitaminE, whose effects we described above;
- vitamin K;
- minerals: silicon, beneficial for the heart, calcium, preventing osteoporosis, phosphorus and manganese, necessary for sexual performance.
It is thanks to these components that nettle, found in appropriately selected doses in Prostoxalen tablets, reduces the feeling of symptoms accompanyingIt is thanks to these components that nettle, in appropriately selected doses in Prostoxalen tablets, reduces the feeling of symptoms accompanying prostate diseases, facilitates urination, reducing pain and the size of the hypertrophied prostate gland.
Large cranberry extract
It can be safely considered a natural antibiotic, as it works similarly to it, but without any side effects. The cranberry, thanks to its numerous healing properties, has been used in medicine for a long time, not only in natural medicine. Its use is influenced by the content of many substances actively affecting the body, such as:
- vitamin A;
- vitamin B1, thiamine;
- Vitamin B2, riboflavin, regulates the hormonal balance of the body, including testosterone secretion, takes part in the process of red blood cells formation, normalizes the work of the heart and the entire circulatory system, protects against the negative effects of oxidative stress;
- flavonoids, especially quercetin;
- beneficial organic acids, quinic, malic, citric;
- flavone glycosides;
Such a wide composition of large-fruited cranberry favors the treatment of diseases of the urinary system, including kidneys and prostate, protected especially against bacterial infections. It facilitates emptying the bladder through its diuretic effect and prevents the formation of kidney stones.
Another herbal ingredient used in Prostoxalen prostate pills, whose therapeutic properties are, as always, determined by the content of valuable active substances. The most important here are tannins characterized by a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, supported by:
- phenolic acids;
The composition of the willow plant predisposes it to effectively counteract the diseases of the urinary system, practically all its parts, led by the bladder. It is also used in supporting the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, thanks to blocking the conversion of testosterone into its harmful variant, dihydrotestosterone(DHT).
Which tomatoes are a source of here, as it is a natural pigment that gives tomatoes their red color. Lycopene is an organic chemical compound classified as a carotene, with very broad properties that promote not only prostate health. It is an antioxidant, effectively reducing the effects of reactive oxygen species, or free radicals, and is also appreciated for:
- anti-cancer properties;
- improving cardiovascular function;
- reduction of LDL cholesterol levels in the blood;
- increase the number and activity of sperm cells, which is important for male fertility.
Additional doses of vitamins and minerals
Prostoxalen tablets also provide extra doses of vitamins and minerals for prostate health:
- vitaminB6, pyridoxine, a regulator of the body’s hormonal activity so you can maintain proper testosterone levels;
- vitamin E, more fully described above;
- zincIt is an essential element for maintaining reproductive functions, and its appropriate amount also helps to prevent the uncontrolled growth of the prostate.
Why take Prostoxalen?
Prostoxalen stands out extremely favorably among other dietary supplements designed to counteract prostate disorders. Its numerous advantages are praised by both specialists and the men taking it, and in their positive reviews they point to:
- Natural, mostly plant-based composition;
- No previous feeling of pressure on the bladder;
- reduced frequency of urination;
- normal urine stream;
- No more prostate pain;
- no problems with incontinence;
- increased desire for sex, vigor and sexual performance;
- no erection problems;
- safe to use, with no side effects.
Where can you buy Prostoxalen tablets?
- 1 pack is enough for one month of treatment;
- 2 packs to continue the treatment for 2 months;
- 3 packs plus 1 free for up to 4 months.