NovuVita Femina – a dietary supplement for improving fertility in women
The moment when a woman decides to become a mother is undoubtedly one of the most important moments in her life, although this does not always turn out to be possible. Unfortunately, there are unpleasant situations when getting pregnant is difficult for various reasons, so its planning should start some time in advance. The main issue to take care of is fertility, sometimes too weakened, and you can try to support it with capsules NovuVita Femina , with a composition composed just for this purpose, consisting only of natural ingredients that are safe to use.
- 1 What is fertility and why is it sometimes necessary to support it?
- 2 What are the most common reasons for difficulties in getting pregnant?
- 3 NovuVita Femina – what effects of its action can be counted on?
- 4 NovuVita Femina – a composition that guarantees the highest effectiveness
- 5 NovuVita Femina – where can I buy this supplement for women?
What is fertility and why is it sometimes necessary to support it?
When we talk about the term fertility, we mean the ability to reproduce, which in the case of women means the ability to get pregnant, carry the pregnancy to term, give birth to the child and breastfeed it. The period of fertility in women concerns most of their lives, from puberty to menopause, when they gradually lose the ability to procreate. Unfortunately, at a time when a woman can and wants to have a baby, various health obstacles can stand in her way.
That’s why, planning to become a mother, they should take care of themselves much earlier, first of all to regulate their menstrual cycle and strengthen their overall health, physical and mental. The basis for this is, of course, aproper lifestyle, including a balanced diet, full of nutrients, and the whole process will be effectively assisted by NovuVita Femina capsules, quickly supplementing any deficiencies and available without a prescription.
What are the most common reasons for difficulties in getting pregnant?
There are many fertility disorders that make it difficult to get pregnant, some independent of a woman’s body and others that may be the result of her own negligence. NovuVita Femina copes with most of them, although its effectiveness is individual for each case.
Fertility problems lead, if not properly counteracted, to increasing stress, sometimes turning into depression, which can further aggravate already existing disorders. Among the many reasons for this, also pointed out by specialists in fertility treatment, it is particularly necessary to emphasize such as:
- a small number of fertile days, only about 4-5 per month, and usually only during a maximum of 9 days per month can fertilization occur;
- improper diet, fatty and hard to digest, which at the same time lacks many of the compounds, vitamins and minerals necessary for fertility;
- overweight and obesity, mostly also the result of an improper diet that almost completely disrupts the body’s hormonal balance, primarily the amount of sex hormones produced and secreted;
- too low body weight, or underweight, equally disregulating the endocrine system;
- alcohol abuse, drug taking and compulsive smoking;
- prolonged stress and other states of nervous tension, including the aforementioned depression;
- environmental pollution;
- other co-morbid conditions that can be symptomatic of progressive infertility, such as thyroid disease, cysts on the genitals, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome, cancer;
- taking certain medications;
- leading an unhygienic, unhealthy lifestyle;
- congenital anatomical defects in the reproductive tract, such as abnormal structure of the uterus.
NovuVita Femina – what effects of its action can be counted on?
This, of course, is only part of the reasons that do not allow a woman to get pregnant, so in such a situation it is worth supporting the body with a dietary supplement that is effective in action, such as. NovuVita Femina . Reviews about it are positive, emphasizing its benefits, and by taking the recommended dose regularly, just 1 capsule a day, you can count on:
- Fertility and reproductive functions at a high level;
- maintenance of proper amounts of red blood cells;
- proper synthesis of DNA and hemoglobin;
- a strong, efficiently functioning immune system;
- no problems with the functioning of the thyroid and other endocrine glands;
- protection of cells from the destructive effects of free radicals, or so-called oxidative stress;
- higher resistance to stress and mental well-being;
- regulated processes of protein and amino acid synthesis also needed to maintain reproductive functions.
NovuVita Femina – a composition that guarantees the highest effectiveness
There is no denying that in any dietary supplement intended to bring specific health benefits, the most important thing is its composition, which should meet several strict requirements. First of all, it should be natural, composed of active substances, preferably of plant origin, and, of course, safe, not causing any side effects.
These not inconsiderable requirements are one hundred percent met by NovuVita Femina capsules, which can improve fertility in women and help them get pregnant. Keeping in mind their needs, the manufacturer decided to use such ingredients as:
Wild rose (Rosa canina), is a popular plant that grows in our gardens or in meadows near forests, which found its way into NovuVita Femina capsules because of its rich composition. It is full of vitamin A, B vitamins and vitamin C, more than, for example, in citrus fruits, vitamin E supported by flavonoids, karetonoids, polyphenolic compounds, essential oils, silicon, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. It is thanks to them that wild rose has an effect:
- diuretic and cholagogic, accelerating detoxification of the body;
- antioxidant, protecting cells from oxidative stress;
- strengthening natural immunity;
- anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-allergic;
- improving mental well-being.
Obtained from a species of algae naturally found in the Atlantic Ocean, among other places, called bladderwrack, or kelp. It provides the body with large doses of vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), polysaccharides, iodine, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium and selenium. These are responsible for the properties of hake extract:
- antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory;
- strengthening the immune system;
- regulating the menstrual cycle;
- improving ovulation;
- minimizing the risk of miscarriage;
- accelerating metabolism.
Also known as pyridoxine, even essential for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, ensuringc mental well-being, and in terms of effects that can support impaired fertility, worth mentioning:
- increasing the amount of hemoglobin and red blood cells produced, important for the heart function of the mother-to-be;
- regulation of the level of fetal mucus produced, facilitating conception;
- a stronger, more efficient immune system.
Commonly referred to as cobalamin, it is recommended for people complaining of reduced libido, enhances mental immunity, and was also found in NovuVita Femina for:
- regulating and maintaining normal homocysteine metabolism, which can protect against miscarriage;
- increasing the possibility of embryo implantation;
- conditioning normal vision, counteracting macular degeneration.
One of the most important in the human body, without which we can not have strong bones and joints, protecting bones from osteoporosis, in addition, the correct level of vitamin D supports:
- weakened immune system due to various reasons;
- maintenance of normal reproductive functions;
- the proper course of the menstrual cycle, minimizing the possibility of its disruption.
Called “the vitamin of youth” for good reason , it is so beneficial for the skin, but these are not its only health-promoting properties. It also bears the well-deserved title of “fertility vitamin”, and providing it in properly adjusted doses can have a positive effect:
- less difficulty in getting pregnant;
- the normal development of the child in the womb, especially its growth and body weight;
- prevention of eye defects in the unborn baby;
- minimizing the risk of miscarriage;
- protecting cells from the effects of oxidative stress.
Quatrefolic® folic acid.
Folic acid is a vitamin B9 that is essential for pregnant women, and deficiencies can cause fetal malformations. Other properties of this unique folic acid formula include:
- improving ovulation, according to the manufacturer’s claims increasing the chance of conception by 50%;
- regulation of the menstrual cycle;
- proper functioning of the nervous system, increasing resistance to stress;
- providing a daily dose of energy needed for physical activity.
Another ingredient used in NovuVita Femina women’s capsules is the endogenous amino acid, l-arginine, with many properties that promote health and pregnancy, such as:
- proper blood supply to the uterus;
- a favorable effect on the process of oocyte maturation;
- more reliable course of pregnancy itself;
- regulation of the heart and circulatory system.
Extra doses of minerals
As we already know, fertility support in women requires providing the body with adequate amounts of nutrients, not only the vitamins mentioned above, but also minerals, which is why additional doses were used in NovuVita Femina:
- zinc, an element we practically can’t do without, needed for the uninterrupted work of the immune system, which also has a significant impact on enhancing fertility. Zinc helps maintain the normal menstrual cycle, reduces the possibility of miscarriage, is responsible for the synthesis of DNA and numerous proteins;
- selenium, just as indispensable, conditioning the maintenance of normal reproductive functions, and, because it is an antioxidant, helping to remove from the body the free radicals that threaten it. It protects, above all, reproductive cells from their influence, where their genetic material could be irreversibly damaged;
- iron, an element known for its anemia-preventing properties thanks to the fact that it participates in the production processes of red blood cells and hemoglobin. In addition to being responsible for regulating ovulation, it also has a significant effect on the quality of the egg cells produced.
NovuVita Femina – where can I buy this supplement for women?
Such a carefully selected composition must translate into effective action, and if you want to buy these natural fertility enhancing capsules, just go to company website their manufacturer. He is also involved in the sale of NovuVita Femina, giving you a guarantee of the best price for the capsules currently available in three promotional packages:
- 1 pack to start, giving a savings of 30%;
- 2 packs at a lower price;
- 3 packs plus 1 free, giving savings of up to 25%.
The product is shipped in discreet packaging, either to the address you specify or to a parcel machine, within 1 business day. On the territory of Poland, you can pay for it on delivery, and when shipping abroad, you must pay in advance.