Nootronin – a dietary supplement to support brain function
The pace at which we live in the modern world makes it increasingly common for us to forget important matters, private or professional. At the same time, we feel that our brain is working at slow speeds and we are not using our full mental capacity. This unfavorable condition can fortunately be changed, and a dietary supplement can help Nootronin , created for exactly this purpose, to bring the work of our brain to a whole new level.
- 1 What is the brain and what function does it perform in the human body?
- 2 What does the proper functioning of the brain depend on?
- 3 Nootronin – which ingredients ensure its high effectiveness?
- 4 Nootronin – what are its effects highlighted by user reviews?
- 5 Nootronin – where can you buy it?
What is the brain and what function does it perform in the human body?
It is safe to say about the brain that it is the most important organ in the human body, performing a function superior to almost all others, controlling their work. The brain has an average weight of 1,200 to 1,400 grams, and its undulating surface varies, depending on gender, from 1,100 to 1,300 cubic centimeters. In the structure of the brain, we can distinguish four major parts, together forming the cerebrum:
- two cerebral hemispheres, connected to each other, each composed of several parts, the frontal lobe, responsible for movement and feeling emotions, the parietal lobe, where sensory stimuli are processed. The other three lobes are the temporal, which analyzes auditory and olfactory stimuli, the occipital, where visual stimuli go, and the marginal, through which we feel fear, sadness or pleasure;
- theinterbrain, whose individual components are responsible for transmitting nerve impulses to the cerebral cortex, regulating body temperaturea, fertility and the work of the endocrine system, including the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that regulates the diurnal rhythm and improves the quality of sleep;
- thebrainstem, and its task is to control the basic activities of life, maintaining consciousness, breathing or the functioning of the heart and circulatory system;
- thecerebellum, without which it would not be possible to maintain balance, eye movement, motor coordination, or regulate the muscle tone needed for movement.
What does the proper functioning of the brain depend on?
The work of our brain and other elements of the nervous system can be affected by many different factors. They often lead to its weakening, which is why it is so important to support intellectual abilities and memory with Nootronin capsules. Among the factors that can negatively affect the human brain, it is necessary to distinguish:
- lack of physical activity, outdoor movement, resulting in hypoxia of the brain weakening its condition;
- improper diet, lack of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals in the diet, but instead full of trans fats, salt, white sugar, or highly processed foods;
- too little rest during the day, not getting enough sleep and poor quality sleep, which can lead not only to insomnia, but also to weakening of the brain, in extreme cases even to its permanent damage;
- drinking alcohol and compulsive smoking, causes of irreversible changes in the brain caused by toxins and hypoxia;
- stress, a disease of civilization in modern society, the effects of which can contribute to weakened connections between neurons and impaired transmission of nerve impulses.
Nootronin – which ingredients ensure its high effectiveness?
Effect of the dietary supplement Nootronin is multi-level, first of all, it stimulates the brain to be more active. It positively improves mental abilities, memory, concentration and cognitive functions. The active ingredients of these capsules are one hundred percent natural and have no side effects. However, it is necessary to check whether any of them will cause an individual allergic reaction, which the manufacturer has no control over. Each Nootronin capsule contains such compounds as:
Green tea leaf extract
One of the world’s most popular types of this beverage, also valued for its richness in nutrients and health-promoting properties. Green tea has vitamins B, C, E and D, as well as vitamin K. Their effects are supported by l-theanine, caffeine, flavonoids, polyphenols, phenolic acids, as well as zinc, fluorine, manganese, copper and potassium, together having properties:
- stimulating the brain to increased activity;
- strengthening weakened memory and facilitating the absorption of large amounts of new information;
- reducing the symptoms of fatigue and speeding up the body’s recovery, even after heavy mental effort;
- strengthening the cardiovascular system, including the cerebral vessels;
- antioxidant, protecting cells, including the brain, from the destructive effects of free radicals.
Ginseng root extract
A plant whose medicinal properties are almost legendary, helped by the rich composition of the ginseng root and regardless of its variety. These include triterpene saponins, vitamin A, vitamin B1, thiamine, vitamin B3, niacin, vitamin C, vitamin E, as well as minerals, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. It is thanks to these that it has properties:
- antioxidant, fighting free radicals;
- stimulating and energizing;
- regulating the brain and nervous system;
- enhancing memory, concentration and cognitive function;
- reducing the effects of stress, improving mood and mental well-being.
bacopa monnieri extract
Another active ingredient in the Nootronin supplement is an extract of bacopa monnieri, also known as small-leaved bacopa or brahmi. The presence of flavonoids, phytosterols, organic acids, alkaloids and, most importantly, steroidal saponins such as bacosides A and B are responsible for its effects. The most important properties of small-leaf bacopa are:
- improvement and acceleration of nerve conduction;
- more thorough oxygenation of the brain due to improved blood flow;
- strengthening memory, concentration and learning ability:
- better coping with stress and other states of nervous tension;
- calming and antidepressant effect;
- protection against the risk of developing Alzheimera disease.
An amino acid that is the building material of many of the proteins that make up our bodies. In addition to its extremely important function as a neurotransmitter in the nervous system, its presence determines the cognitive functions of the brain, primarily our ability to remember and process information. At the same time, it increases concentration, improves metabolic processes, regulates blood glucose levels and improves the functioning of the digestive system.
The last ingredient found in Nootronin capsules are vitamins belonging to the B group. They are important not only for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, but also for overall health. In this case, an enhanced dose of two of this numerous group was used:
- vitamin B6, bearing the professional name of pyridoxine, which takes an active part in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters dopamine and epinephrine, responsible for the uninterrupted transmission of nerve impulses. Pyridoxine also improves cognitive function, enhancing memory and concentration, as well as the overall functioning of the brain and nervous system,
- vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, and its deficiency can lead to serious neurological disorders, also affects the increased synthesis of neurotransmitters, prevents damage to the brain and nervous system, and is involved in the formation of their cells and the myelin sheath that protects nerves.
Nootronin – what are its effects highlighted by user reviews?
Composition of the dietary supplement Nootronin predisposes it to be used to support the work of the brain and other elements that make up our nervous system. We may be persuaded by its numerous health-promoting properties, which are highlighted in their positive reviews by both specialists in the field and people who regularly take these capsules. Among their most important benefits are:
- providing the brain with the nutrients it needs to work more efficiently;
- a safe, natural formulation with no side effects, except as outlined above;
- more efficient production of neurotransmitters, including the aforementioned dopamine and adrenaline;
- improved cognitive function, learning ability, memory and concentration;
- vasodilation of blood vessels, thus improving blood flow and allowing more thorough oxygenation of the brain.
Nootronin – where can you buy it?
If you want to improve the functioning of your brain, then you need to start using these brain-enhancing capsules, which can be purchased through the the manufacturer’s website . This guarantees the best price on the market and you can take advantage of attractive promotions that reduce the purchase price. All you need to do is provide your name and phone number in the contact form, and the rest of the formalities are taken care of in a conversation with a call-back consultant.