Cariovico – a dietary supplement that lowers blood cholesterol levels
One of the compounds that can cause serious health complications in the human body is cholesterol, its harmful LDL fraction, which is deposited in excessive amounts for various reasons. This contributes to the development of many dangerous diseases, so it is always worth keeping it under control, which a dietary supplement can help with Cariovico , with a natural, potent and safe in action composition.
- 1 What is cholesterol and what are its fractions?
- 2 What are the recommended blood cholesterol standards?
- 3 What raises cholesterol and what are the symptoms?
- 4 Cariovico – what are its ingredients that enable it to lower blood cholesterol levels?
- 5 Cariovico – what effects of its action can be expected?
- 6 Cariovico – where can you buy it?
What is cholesterol and what are its fractions?
The action and composition of Cariovico capsules will be dealt with in a moment, it is worthwhile first to find out what exactly is this surrounded by bad infamous cholesterol, what are its fractions and how, predominantly negative, it affects the human body. By the term cholesterol we mean a chemical compound naturally occurring in our body, belonging to the sterol group, deposited between the liver.
It is also important to realize that cholesterol does not always harm our health, only one variety does, and we divide this compound into two basic fractions:
- the LDL fraction, and this is the one that bears the not-so-glorious name of “bad” cholesterol, it is formed by low-density lipoproteins;
- the HDL fraction, fully deservedly called “good” cholesterol, beneficial to the body, formed by high-density lipoproteins.
What are the recommended blood cholesterol standards?
We should regularly monitor the amount of cholesterol in the blood, and the active ingredients of Cariovico capsules can help regulate it, and try to maintain the standards recommended by experts, which are:
- total cholesterol, the same for men and women, its level should not exceed 190 mg/dl;
- LDL cholesterol, the same as above and should always be below 115 mg/dl;
- HDL cholesterol, the maximum standard for women must not exceed 45 ml/dl, and for men it should be less than 40 mg/dl.
What raises cholesterol and what are the symptoms?
Raising cholesterol, especially its LDL fraction, is influenced by many factors, and among the most important causes pointed out by specialists are:
- improper diet, not only capable of causing overweight and obesity, but, above all, conducive to exceeding the norms of this compound in the blood. It is worth eliminating fatty meat, deep-fried foods, fast food, highly processed foods, fatty milk and dairy products;
- lack of physical activity causing weight gain, which is almost always accompanied by a concomitant increase in the level of LDL cholesterol in the blood, and regular exercise can reduce this fraction by up to 15 percent;
- being under prolonged stress, and one of the symptoms of such a condition could be precisely the rapid fluctuations in the amount of cholesterol.
It is equally important to observe your body, allowing you to notice in time all the alarming symptoms that mean that our cholesterol begins to rise rapidly, such as:
- emerging symptoms of cardiovascular diseases;
- pains and a feeling of pressure in the chest, which can herald even a heart attack caused by cholesterol deposited in the blood vessels;
- cramps and numbness in the lower extremities;
- a drop in body temperature, especially in the feet;
- slower healing of wounds and skin ulcers.
Cariovico – what are its ingredients that enable it to lower blood cholesterol levels?
Noticing any of the symptoms presented above in ourselves, should prompt us to conduct a blood test, called a lipidogram. These include not only both fractions of cholesterol, but also serum triglyceride levels. Their elevated result means that we should reach for a dietary supplement Cariovico . Its well-thought-out, natural composition was composed precisely to quickly reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol and keep it within the recommended norms.
The active ingredients do not cause side effects, but it is worth checking whether there will be an individual allergic reaction to any of them, independent of the manufacturer’s selection. Responsible for its action and high effectiveness are:
European olive fruit extract
The first ingredient of Cariovico is an extract of olives, tasty and full of nutrients, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin E, dietary fiber, unsaturated fatty acids, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium and iron. Thanks to them, olive extract:
- regulates and normalizes blood cholesterol levels;
- reduces blood pressure that is too high;
- protects cells from oxidative stress;
- reduces the possibility of atherosclerotic plaque formation;
- has antibacterial and antifungal effects.
Artichoke leaf extract
Another source of compounds essential for health and maintaining proper cholesterol standards. In artichoke, again, vitamin B, vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron are responsible for this, further supported by zinc, as well as inulin and vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. These give artichoke such properties as:
- protecting the liver from possible damage;
- acceleration of its regeneration processes;
- cleansing the body of toxins and residues from metabolic processes;
- improving digestion due to the presence of inulin.
Extract from the rhizome of the long-stemmed oyster plant
Also known by the more commonly used name of turmeric, which was included in the composition of Cariovico capsules due to its broad therapeutic effects. Also important is its content of B vitamins, including folic acid, vitamin K, essential oils, flavonoids, and the minerals phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and sodium. These give turmeric its properties:
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant;
- protective against atherosclerosis;
- anti-aggregation, the sticking together of blood platelets;
- supporting the functioning of the digestive system.
Garlic bulb extract
Valued not only in the kitchen, but also because of the presence in each bulb of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and the minerals already mentioned above, which are additionally joined by valuable selenium. Such a composition automatically translates into a health-promoting effect:
- regulating and stabilizing the cardiovascular system;
- supporting normalization of blood pressure;
- restoring the elasticity of blood vessels and improving blood flow;
- antiviral, antifungal and anti-atherosclerotic;
- strengthening the immune system.
Choline and piperine
Choline, or vitamin B4, is another important component of the Cariovico dietary supplement, even essential for the proper functioning of the human body, both physically and mentally. Among other things, it is responsible for liver function, the body’s fat metabolism and the improvement of all metabolic processes. At the same time, in combination with piperine, it facilitates detoxification of the body, also important for maintaining safe blood cholesterol levels.
L-aspartate + L-ornithine
The final active ingredient in Cariovico is a combination of two compounds, L-ornithine and L-aspartic acid. This combination significantly improves the removal of all unnecessary remnants of metabolic processes from the body, accelerates its regeneration and quickly removes the feeling of fatigue.
Cariovico – what effects of its action can be expected?
It has been known for a long time that the basis of the performance of any dietary supplement is a properly selected composition. The one that Cariovico capsules have meets all the requirements for it, and that is why they enjoy such good reviews from people who have managed to regulate their cholesterol levels. Experts are of a similar opinion, and both groups emphasize the most important advantages:
- rapid reduction of LDL cholesterol to non-threatening levels, while raising the beneficial HDL fraction;
- lowering the level of triglycerides in the blood;
- stabilization of blood pressure;
- regulation of cardiovascular function;
- inhibition of platelet aggregation phenomenon;
- acceleration of body recovery;
- better mental and physical well-being;
- effective liver protection and a more efficiently functioning digestive system;
- more efficient burning of excess body fat;
- simple dosage, only 1 capsule twice a day;
- high effectiveness, especially when combined with a well-balanced diet.
Cariovico – where can you buy it?
This natural dietary supplement, which allows you to cope with high blood cholesterol levels, can be purchased through the the manufacturer’s website , which also gives you the opportunity to take advantage of attractive price promotions. To do this, you need to fill out the contact form located there, provide only your first name, last name and phone number, and the rest of the formalities of the purchase are taken care of by talking to a call-back representative of the manufacturer.