Myceril – foot and nail fungus fighting cream
Among the many skin diseases that we may encounter, one of the most troublesome is athlete’s foot and nail fungus. It occurs so often that it can be included in the not very praiseworthy group of civilization diseases, because it already affects about 30% of people. It is definitely impossible to pass by it indifferently, taking into account its characteristic and not very pleasant symptoms. This is not only an unpleasant smell, but also numerous other ailments, including pain. Progressing fungal infection reflects negatively not only on physical but also on mental health, putting us under more and more stress. Therefore, if only we notice it in ourselves, we should immediately implement a treatment, preferably with the use of anti-fungal cream Myceril . Its ingredients will deal with it quickly, and we will no longer have to hide our feet.
- 1 Foot and nail fungus – causes and symptoms of the disease
- 2 Myceril – ingredients determining the high effectiveness of mycosis treatment
- 3 Myceril treatment results in relief for mycosis-infected feet
- 4 Myceril – purchase directly from the manufacturer with a guarantee of quality and originality
Foot and nail fungus – causes and symptoms of the disease
Speaking about the characteristic symptoms of athlete’s foot or nail fungus, first we always have in mind those of an aesthetic nature, namely thickened, keratinized epidermis, cracked, yellow nail plate and unpleasant odor. It is sometimes so strong that we are ashamed to take off shoes, not wanting to expose ourselves to the unpleasant comments of the environment. However, the smell is only an external symptom of an infection that develops in our skin, which can have serious health consequences. It is caused by fungi of the dermatophyte species, most commonly Trichophyton rubrum or Trichophyton mentagrophytes, which cause the majority of infections encountered. These two species of fungi lead to progressive changes in the feet, and for their development, in turn, are responsible factors such as:
- neglecting the hygiene of the feet or, conversely, wetting them too often;
- staying in a humid environment;
- walking in shoes impermeable to air;
- Wearing shoes that are not your own;
- walking barefoot in public places, with an increased risk of infection, such as swimming pools;
- high sweating rate of the feet;
- other diseases reducing body immunity, increasing susceptibility to fungal infections: anemia, diabetes, overweight or obesity;
- problems with circulation in the lower limbs;
- Overloading them, staying in a standing position for many hours, also leading to the formation of varicose veins;
- mechanical injuries of feet and nails, wounds or scratches, through which fungi penetrate into the body, so it is important to clean wounds and thorough disinfection;
- hereditary predisposition, and a tendency to fungal infections can be inherited from one of the parents. They should also be more careful, because mycosis is more common in elderly people, who have problems with maintaining proper hygiene level on their own.
All these causes manifest themselves in different ways, depending on the variety of ringworm, Myceril must deal with, among other things:
- unbearable itching and burning of the skin;
- its aforementioned unpleasant odor;
- blisters or pustules that may cluster into larger clusters;
- keratosis, cracking and peeling of the epidermis, the appearance of a characteristic white coating on it;
- ulcers, also suppurating ones, appearing in mycosis associated with diabetes, causing inflammation that is difficult to heal;
- a strong allergic reaction, other skin lesions appearing, which may even resemble ordinary acne;
- swelling, redness and pain in the nail shaft;
- dulling, change of colour, crumbling and cracking of the nail plate, its thickening and keratosis and negligence of the nail fungus treatment may even result in its loss.
Myceril – ingredients determining the high effectiveness of mycosis treatment
Looking for the right remedy that will quickly, once and for all cope with foot and nail fungus, it is worth taking an interest in the effects of treatment that gives Myceril . Its effectiveness can not be accused of anything, especially because it is responsible for the ingredients very often used in preparations of this type. Their action on most species of fungi that cause infection is confirmed by dermatologists. In each dose of Myceril you will find the following substances with healing properties:
One of the vitamins indispensable for our health, called the vitamin of youth due to its skin-friendly properties. Therefore, it had to be in the composition of this antifungal cream, and being a strong antioxidant, it removes free radicals. It is under their negative influence that the skin ages faster and develops visible, deep wrinkles. Vitamin E is also useful in relieving symptoms of ringworm, regardless of what group of bacteria they were caused by. It helps regenerate damaged epidermis, prevents its renewed flaking, nourishes and moisturizes it to the deep layers of the dermis. Supports the treatment of many of the symptoms listed above, so that the treatment is faster and less painful.
An organic chemical compound commonly used in both cosmetic and medical preparations. This is due to its broad activity eliminating various species of fungi, including those causing disease on the nails and skin of our feet. The list of harmful microorganisms it combats also includes fungi responsible for other diseases, such as acne. It perfectly deals with many causes of hair loss, including seborrheic dermatitis and yeasts causing disorders of the digestive system, especially intestines. In order to increase its effectiveness, it is worth combining it with e.g. zinc. In most cases it does not cause any side effects, so you can use it safely, being careful not to exceed the allowed daily dose. If we forget about it, we have to expect some allergic reactions, skin irritation or redness, fortunately they are not too bothersome.
Also an organic compound, included in the alcohols with a characteristic lily of the valley smell, another common ingredient in cosmetics and medicines. In Myceril cream it was used due to its disinfectant and antibacterial properties. It helps close the mouths of sweat glands, and thus reducing foot perspiration, reduces the activity of fungi and bacteria. As a result, the skin no longer emits unpleasant odor, while being soft and refreshed.
Long used in aromatherapy, extracted from plants, native and exotic herbs. They are a mixture of even several hundred different components, oxides, phenols, alcohols, ketones, acids or esters. It is thanks to them that oils gain their unique properties, in case of skin they help in healing wounds, irritations and ulcerations resulting from fungal infections. It is also important that they have a cooling and odour removing effect, giving your feet that much needed feeling of comfort.
Myceril treatment results in relief for mycosis-infected feet
The fight against foot and nail fungus can take a very long time, not always ending successfully. If you want to be sure of complete cure and lack of recurrence of the disease, reach for Myceril cream . Its comprehensive action will make you quickly feel relief, getting rid of the most annoying symptoms:
- Intense sweating of your feet, so the embarrassing foot odour disappears;
- Constant itching, which was previously difficult to control;
- All fungi causing infection and inflammation;
- flaking, hardening and keratosis of the epidermis.
The cream can be used at any stage of mycosis, even in its advanced stage, although better effects are given by including in the treatment immediately after the diagnosis of infection. Dermatologists emphasize the lack of contraindications and side effects when used as recommended by the manufacturer. The substances contained in Myceril are able to penetrate the outer hardened layers of the skin and the nail plate, and reaching its interior, they hit exactly at the source of the problem and eliminate it in 100%. This is also confirmed by the opinions of satisfied customers, giving the cream positive feedback, such as:
“I noticed the beginnings of ringworm in myself after returning from holiday. At the beginning I did not know what caused it but I remembered that I had entered the shower barefoot several times in the hotel. My feet kept sweating, the smell was terrible, my nails turned yellow and started to break. Ordinary remedies did not work, only Myceril managed to do it, and sooner than I expected”. – Jacek, 37 years old.
Myceril – purchase directly from the manufacturer with a guarantee of quality and originality
Deciding to treat your ringworm with the help of Myceril cream, we must be sure that we buy an original and fully effective product, preventing reinfection. To meet such needs, the manufacturer himself has taken care of its distribution, selling it through his website . To place an order, simply enter your name and phone number in the contact form. When a consultant contacts us, we will get from him all the information about the dosage of the cream and we will also deal with the formalities related to the shipment. The manufacturer has an attractive promotion for customers and we will pay less for one pack of Myceril .