How to lose 10 pounds fast – Tips for losing pounds fast.
Can you quickly lose 10 kg without the yoyo effect?
Unfortunately it is impossible to lose a lot of fat in a very short time without side effects. Our body will intelligently defend itself against major weight loss and if we fight it, we will never win. Therefore, we need to show it love by nurturing it as much as we can, which means eating a lot of nutritious and unprocessed food. Only in this way, and if we combine our mental and physical strengths, we will obtain the desired slim figure that we have been dreaming about for a long time.
Fast is a very misleading word, because losing 10 kg in 3 months for a person with severe obesity will be appropriate and healthy. On the other hand, such weight loss for a person of normal weight within a month is too fast and unhealthy. That is why folds of skin or pelicans often remain after weight loss. The body can’t keep up with the loss of fat and elasticity of the skin.
How to lose 10 kg fast? – Take action.
Great motivation, energy and life force to act is necessary in this case. But the most important thing is persistence, because the motivation we have at the beginning of losing weight in many cases wanes with time.
We need to precisely define the goal, to which we want to strive. Let’s imagine this desired figure and let’s go back to this memory with every weak moment or desire to eat between meals. Now estimate how much the person with the silhouette of your dreams weighs: 70, 65 or 50 kilos? Remember to keep it in moderation. Not always a person will look healthy at 50 kilograms, but it will certainly be the correct weight for a height of 158.
Time of losing weight differs and it is impossible to determine exactly in what time we will achieve our desired figure. These are individual results. Everyone has different motivation, character, stamina, physical activity or health. It is not time that should drive us, but above all our well-being and health. If you focus on these two things and make changes in your life you can expect spectacular results, which as you will find at the end of the whole process – were difficult, but easy and a little bit of good will was enough. The hardest thing is to start, but if we make an effort for certain habits they will accompany us for the rest of our lives.
So the recipe for success is simple: take care of yourself, don’t poison yourself and live actively. You won’t even expect that the effects will appear in such a short time.
How to lose 10 kg? – New eating habits
Eating meals fairly regularly is not such a difficult activity to implement in life. You just need to start thinking and planning. The result of setting yourself a diet plan for the next week will be to save yourself nerves and money. Therefore, try to, eat your best:
- Every three hours and 5 meals a day
- Every four hours and 4 meals a day.
The best option is to eat five meals a day if you have that option. This will greatly improve your metabolism, prevent snacking and constantly thinking about food.
Lose 10 kg and change your life.
- Choose products healthily and sensibly. They should be as little processed as possible and contain a small amount of preservatives. Your diet should contain the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, fat and cholesterol for your caloric needs.
- Find out what your calorie requirements are. Use the BMI calculators available on the internet to do this.
- Always eat breakfast. Skipping breakfast is very important, it provides you with energy for the day. Breakfast should be eaten within an hour of waking up.
- Do not skip dinner either, but eat it two hours before going to bed. Adequate number of portions means the feeling of not overeating, but also not hunger, which does not allow you to fall asleep.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of fluids per day. Ensure proper hydration with water, fruit tea, green tea or herbal infusion that supports weight loss. Water with lemon is also great: on an empty stomach after waking up, it improves digestive processes and gives you a feeling of satiety for longer. Coffee also has metabolism-boosting properties, but introduce it to your diet once in a while and in moderation, because it can cause heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Limit your salt intake. Poles have a tendency to over-salt their meals. A portion of salt should not exceed a tablespoon a day. A large amount of salt causes excessive accumulation of water in the body, and this negatively affects the entire weight loss.
- The appropriate amount of fibre in the diet is a guarantee of satiety and lack of digestive problems. It supports metabolic processes, and the feeling of a full stomach means no desire to snack. You will find a lot of dietary fibre in wholemeal products such as brown rice, wholemeal pasta, and groats. The good properties of pasta will remain in it if you cook it al dente.
- Do not do other activities while eating. Try not to watch TV or sit at the computer. Take your time and enjoy the taste, and above all, do not rush. Give yourself a moment, thanks to this you will satiate your senses and there will be no desire to deviate from your diet.
- Limit all stimulants, but occasionally allow yourself alcohol. Stop smoking, which not only causes disease, but also greatly interferes with building fitness, and there is nothing worse than working on yourself and the constant lack of results.
- Choose wisely and limit fats. Use natural yogurt instead of sour cream for mishmash, and prepare potatoes in the oven instead of ready-made chips.
- Nobody is perfect. For this reason, you can allow yourself a piece of cake at grandma’s after dinner or candy at Christmas.
- Improve your metabolism. Add spices to your meals that have been shown to have a positive effect on thermogenesis. These include: curry, black pepper, turmeric and cinnamon.
- Provide your body with proper supplementation. The preparations you choose should contain ingredients of natural origin. They will increase the effects of your work during weight loss. BurnBooster is one of them.
- Be active! – Find your favorite activity. There are a lot of options, it can be running, swimming, cycling. You can turn on your favorite fitness CD or go to the gym. The important thing is that it makes you happy and that you enjoy exercising this way. This is a way to get regular exercise and develop a healthy habit.
- You can do anything. Never have doubts about your abilities. What counts is persistence and consistency. It is up to you what path you take in life and what and how you achieve your desired figure. But don’t forget to do it in a healthy, safe and not too fast way. Stop dreaming about losing 10 kilos and start following my advice