Herbs for potency – natural ways to increase male sexual performance
One of the most important aspects of a man’s life is constant maintenance of full sexual efficiency, which has a significant impact on his overall health. There is no denying that being busy, overworked and increasingly stressed, we don’t usually pay too much attention to it, but only until something starts to go wrong. Our libido can decline for a variety of reasons and this manifests itself not only in a lack of desire for sexual intercourse, but also in other, even more serious disorders. The most important is certainly the inability to obtain and maintain an erection, which immediately adversely affects mental well-being, becoming the cause of further diseases, with stress and severe depression included. If only we notice such problems in ourselves, we need to immediately counteract them, however not necessarily reaching for strong pharmaceuticals right away. For hundreds of years people have dealt with them in a safer way, reaching only for what nature has given us, and the number of herbs promoting male potency is really large.
Potency disorders – what are the symptoms and what can cause them
Potency disorders, regardless of their severity, should be treated like any other disease, which they actually are, and they require a proper diagnosis of both the symptoms and all the causes that cause them. They can be varied, often signifying the need to see a specialist, but many of them we are able to recognize on our own. Unfortunately, sometimes we are also to blame for them, or to be more precise, for the lifestyle we lead, the many years of negligence, ending with increasing sexual frigidity or erection problems. This automatically affects the current relationship, and the inability to satisfy your partner may even lead to its unexpected and unpleasant end. So it is worth observing all the negative reactions of your body, remembering at the same time that any emerging disorders may result from such factors as:
- a poorly composed diet, which can be safely said to be responsible for nearly 90 percent of our ailments, and the overweight and obesity caused by it are already considered the most serious and dangerous diseases plaguing modern civilization. Heavily digested, fatty food is not only the cause of the constantly increasing weight, which is often difficult to control, but also hormonal imbalance, the secretion of the most important male hormone, testosterone. So let’s take care, and from now on, to select the ingredients of our meals precisely for a diet that benefits our potency;
- sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity, which makes us not feel like having sex, so it’s worth moving out of the house and taking a walk or riding a bike;
- the aforementioned strong stress, and there’s no denying that most of us constantly live in states of serious nervous tension caused by private or professional problems. They manifest themselves in various ways, including impaired regeneration abilities leading even to chronic insomnia;
- other diseases associated with the malfunction of many important systems in our body, especially the heart and circulatory system important for the proper blood supply to the intimate area, which enables obtaining and maintaining an erection. It is also worth taking care of the urinary system and regularly examine your thyroid and blood sugar levels;
- Excessive use of stimulants, the worst of which is alcohol causing almost immediate impairment of potency, and a similar effect may also be produced by smoking too many cigarettes, the residue of which clogs our veins and arteries, disrupting and in many cases even preventing proper blood flow.
Herbs for potency – why trust what nature gives us
All of this sounds downright terrifying and in fact is a threat not only to sexual performance but to our entire health. It is definitely worth doing something about it, changing your lifestyle and curing ailments that have already appeared as a result of our negligence with the use of popular and valued herbs. The advantages of such treatment really cannot be underestimated, and herbalism in many cases shows almost the same effectiveness as treatment with typical pharmaceuticals. Herbs quickly cope not only with symptoms of diseases, but they also hit directly at their cause, usually lying inside our body. Many of them are even characterized by activity similar to synthetic antibiotics, so it is not surprising that they are used not only in natural medicine. A huge and often emphasized advantage is also the safety of their use, you can risk a statement that in most cases do not have any side effects. The only negative reactions after their use may occur if someone is simply allergic to them. Of course, preparing a herbal therapy requires a lot of knowledge and experience, but popular mixtures of herbs, also supporting male potency, are available in pharmacies, herbal shops or directly from their producers. They are also an important component of dietary supplements that have a beneficial effect on erection or libido, and the extracts you will find in them are made from such herbs as:
1. Tribulus terrestris
Known to us under the more familiar-sounding name of mace, it came first due to its complex health effects and greatest popularity. You’ll find it in practically every pill, ointment or gel designed to help you achieve a powerful erection and raise your potency to the highest level. This is due to its extremely rich composition, full of nutrients without which we cannot even think about restoring our impaired sexual performance, the most important of which are
- steroid saponins which have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal effects and help control blood cholesterol levels;
- polyphenols which have a beneficial effect on the circulatory system, support its proper functioning and help lower blood pressure;
- idols, thanks to which free radicals are removed from our body, which may become the cause of many diseases, including cancer. Together with polyphenols, they also help in full detoxification, removing all unnecessary products left after digestive and metabolic processes.
tribulus terrestris’s action can be confidently described as comprehensive, including strengthening the immune system, enhancing physical and mental performance and most importantly boosting testosterone secretion. Mace also takes care of the blood supply to the penis, which is the second basis for a strong erection that can be maintained throughout intercourse, in addition to proper testosterone levels.
The second place, fully deserved, in our mini ranking goes to Maca root, which came to Europe from the mountainous, remote regions of Peru and has been used in this part of the world for nearly 2000 years. It also contains ingredients essential for every man who wants to enjoy full sexual capacity until old age. You can count on the action of, among others, such substances as:
- large amounts of minerals, zinc, magnesium, selenium and copper;
- ideally selected doses of vitamins, especially those from the B group, in Maca root there are: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), and apart from them also vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, including the all-important Omega-6;
- phytosterols and amino acids, led by arginine, which is part of the seminal fluid.
Such a composition immediately translates into high effectiveness, and extracts from this plant have properties influencing better blood supply to the genitals, improving their oxygenation, causing no problems with hypertension and limiting the negative effects of stress and fatigue or accelerating the regeneration of the body. As far as libido is concerned, Maca root makes it possible to quickly restore it precisely by proper blood flow to the penis with simultaneous increase in fertility, production of high quality sperm.
Also called Indian ginseng, it is a valuable adaptogen, i.e. a plant which can be used to treat not one, but many different ailments. This is how it affects our body, supporting it in all states of weakness, which is a direct result of the following substances found in its composition:
- vitanolides that help fight inflammation and other infections;
- sitynosides, with proven relaxing, anti-stress and free radical-fighting effects. Their absence is immediately visible in improved health, stopping the body’s natural aging processes, visible e.g. in the form of smoother, firmer skin without any signs of acne;
- flavonoids which allow us to get rid of other pathogenic microorganisms, including pathogens.
Ashwagandha significantly improves the functioning of the endocrine system, increasing testosterone production, accelerates regeneration, rest allowing for a quick return to good mental and physical condition, at the same time giving us a solid dose of energy necessary also for intercourse. Not only does it increase libido, but also affects fertility levels by regulating, like Maca root, the production of sperm. The large amount of iron it contains in turn has a positive effect on the work of the circulatory system and the heart muscle, allowing one to avoid sudden and health-threatening surges in blood pressure, while maintaining normal LDL cholesterol levels at all times. Every man should also appreciate the growth of muscle tissue, so that, with regular exercise, you will be able to boast a striking musculature that attracts the eyes of women.
4th Leaf Damiana
It’s not on the podium, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be an effective aid to potency weakened for various reasons. Like the herbs in the top three spots, Damiana (Turnera difffusa) leaves are packed with ingredients such as flavonoids, sterols and essential oils. They are named after an ancient physician who lived at the turn of the third and fourth centuries, St. Damiana. Despite the fact that they were in common use over 100 years ago, current research has confirmed their effectiveness as a recommended aphrodisiac. Among the most important properties is the strengthening of sexual desire, both in men and in women, and increasing the intensity of sensations due to better blood supply to the genitals. In addition, Damiana leaves have an anti-stress, relaxing and antiseptic effect, helping in the treatment and prevention of inflammation or irritation of the intimate area. They are also valued for their effective help in treating infertility, impotence and premature ejaculation, another male ailment disrupting normal sexual intercourse.
Herbs for potency – always worth having in your home medicine cabinet
These are just four herbs among many with similar properties, but we chose them because they are most often found in dietary supplements solving all male potency and erection problems. You could say that these are the four basic pillars of their effective action, which is why in our opinion it’s worth having at least one such agent in your home medicine cabinet, which will surely come in handy in unforeseen situations. There is nothing embarrassing in taking such pills or using ointments that increase libido, and erectile dysfunction can sometimes happen to even the biggest macho man. They can be treated in the same way as herbs used for weight loss, so no one will pay attention to another packet in the kitchen cupboard. The choice is really huge and most of their producers sell them directly through their websites, guaranteeing you to buy proven and fully effective preparations at the lowest, usually promotional, price.