Hemorodium – effective treatment against haemorrhoids
One of the most painful, bothersome and embarrassing diseases are undoubtedly hemorrhoids, also called varicose veins of the anus or bleeding nodules. Doctors estimate that more than 50 percent of people suffer from them and that is why they have been classified as civilization diseases. We will try to present their various causes in more detail, but it is important to recognize them quickly enough and start an effective treatment to prevent dangerous complications. Equally important is proper prophylaxis allowing to avoid possible recurrences of the disease, and in both cases the tablets work perfectly Hemorodium .
- 1 Hemorrhoids – definition and classification of the disease
- 2 Hemorrhoids – symptoms
- 3 Hemorodium – plant-based, natural composition
- 4 Hemorodium – why it is worth using in every stage of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids – definition and classification of the disease
Many factors are responsible for the development of hemorrhoids, and unfortunately, some are due to our fault. First of all, it is caused by sedentary lifestyle that we lead more and more often and it is not only typical office work, spending many hours a day in front of a computer. We avoid physical activity also in our private life, sitting in front of the TV set or staring at the screen of a smartphone, which contributes not only to growing overweight and obesity. Hemorrhoids are understood as pads sealing the anal opening, filled with blood, thanks to which we can fully control the excretion process. Sometimes their functioning is disturbed and the developing disease is indicated by such characteristic symptoms as:
- increasingly strong itching of the anus transforming into pain;
- a feeling of pushing;
- mucous discharge appearing as a result of the development of inflammation;
- bleeding that usually accompanies nodule prolapse.
The disease is classified on a four-stage scale, differing precisely in the type and intensity of the symptoms that occur:
- typeI, only enlarging nodules, the course almost painless and without bleeding;
- typeII, prolapsing bleeding nodules cause bleeding, noticeable itching, which usually happens only during emptying, and then the nodules return to their place;
- Type III, the prolapsed nodules do not return to their place on their own, there is severe pain, bleeding, irritation and inflammation, and the nodules must be manually placed in their place after defecation;
- type IV, the nodules fall out permanently during defecation, there is bleeding and the risk of not only inflammation or swelling but also life-threatening thrombosis, and in this case a doctor’s intervention is necessary.
Hemorrhoids – symptoms
Hemorodium It allows effectively curing most cases of hemorrhoids, so it is worth to use it regularly, but before we reach for it we should also know what can cause the development of the disease. Apart from the mentioned sedentary lifestyle, lack of necessary daily physical activity such as walking or swimming, is responsible for this:
- Inappropriate diet, in which there is lack of, first of all, dietary fibre necessary for proper digestion. It is also necessary to take care of proper amount of liquids, eliminating constipation, and the best thing is that they have positive influence on the whole health condition at the same time, so let’s drink not heavily sweetened fizzy drinks, but for example green tea or fruit and vegetable cocktails. A diet will prevent you from being overweight at the same time, and hemorrhoids affect obese people much more often. It is also necessary to introduce the appropriate amount of cereal products, coarse groats or oatmeal, bran and vegetables and fruits, including dried ones, regulating digestion and facilitating defecation;
- tensing theabdominal muscles too much during defecation, or exercising too intensively with load, e.g. weight training, which causes simultaneous overloading of the rectal circulatory system;
- abuse of laxatives that can cause severe diarrhea;
- negligence of hygiene and wearing non-breathable underwear made of plastics that make it difficult for the skin to breathe.
Hemorodium – plant-based, natural composition
Hemorodium is a modern preparation supporting the treatment and allowing to avoid the recurrence of hemorrhoids, developed by Polish specialists and composed only of natural ingredients. You will not find in it any aggressively acting artificial substances, and its effectiveness and lack of side effects are responsible for it:
Horse-chestnut fruit extract
It is obtained from horse chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum), a widely cultivated ornamental tree with many healing properties. It contains a whole range of substances favourable for our health, flavonoids, tannins, phenolic acids, coumarins, carotenoids and, above all, escin. This is a mixture of saponins causing the sealing of blood vessel walls, restoring their elasticity, preventing them from bursting. It is commonly used in the treatment and prevention of circulatory system diseases, as it is highly effective in stopping the development of venous thrombosis, blood stasis and, of course, hemorrhoids. This is also supported by the anti-inflammatory effect of horse chestnut, which accelerates the healing of wounds and irritations, including those around the anus, prevents swelling, prevents the formation of varicose veins, and even removes cellulite.
Known and used in medicine for more than 4,000 years, its numerous health properties also favor the treatment of hemorrhoids. It has mainly anti-coagulant properties, strengthens the immune system, regulates blood sugar levels, protects against the development of other diseases, especially cancer, and gives energy necessary for a more active lifestyle. In Hemorodium its action is supported by propolis, or bee putty. This substance is a strong natural antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal agent that helps to alleviate itching and pain accompanying haemorrhoids, which are difficult to endure.
St. John’s wort, yarrow, marigold and chamomile extracts
St. John’s wort is effective and widely used thanks to quercetin, hypercin, rutin, vitamin A, vitamin C and numerous mineral substances it contains. It is thanks to them that St. John’s wort has sedative, insomnia curing, stress relieving, diuretic, and above all antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Yarrow extract, a source of formic acid, acetic acid and salicylic acid, which in Hemorodium is additionally responsible for stopping rectal bleeding, has similar effects. It promotes skin cleansing and soothes skin irritation, also finding its application in the treatment of acne. These two herbs are supported by chamomile and calendula. The former supports the process of regeneration of skin damaged by the disease, thanks to which bursting bleeding nodules heal faster, the latter is also used in hard-to-heal wounds and to restore the skin’s former smoothness.
Spikenard and witch hazel extracts
Witch hazel is recommended in the treatment of many cardiovascular diseases, having an impact on blood pressure regulation, improvement of blood flow, sealing the walls of blood vessels, preventing their cracking, cleansing the blood of toxins. The use of witch hazel is also fully justified, which is again supported by the composition of this plant valued in medicine and cosmetics. Saponins, flavonoids, gallic and ellagic acid make it antibacterial, antiseptic, cleansing, disinfecting, analgesic and capillary sealing. In the treatment of hemorrhoids, on the other hand, its vein-shrinking action is useful, which prevents swelling.
Stone oil (brakshun)
Known since ancient times, since then used in natural medicine and effective in counteracting many ailments. It regulates digestive processes, speeds up metabolism, and the alum contained in it is characterized by analgesic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It therefore accelerates wound healing, allowing them to regenerate faster without any complications.
The antlers of the maral (red deer)
Also traditionally used in medicine, especially by the peoples living in vast areas of Siberia. It is used to treat such conditions as hypertension, venous insufficiency, hemorrhoids and digestive tract ailments, as well as skin diseases, eczema, psoriasis, acne lesions.
Reishi mushrooms and Shitake mushrooms
Reishi mushrooms, which have been an integral part of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, have primarily anti-cancer properties, as antioxidants they block and remove free radicals from the body, strengthen weakened immunity and protect cells from possible damage. They are used in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, because they reduce cholesterol levels, thus preventing clots so often accompanying hemorrhoids. Shitake mushrooms are characterized by a similar effect, and their combination in this dietary supplement gives really sensational and expected results of the treatment.
Hemorodium – why it is worth using in every stage of hemorrhoids
In the treatment of any disease, including hemorrhoids, it is worth choosing preparations of one hundred percent natural, ecological composition. This is exactly what it is Hemorodium and its effectiveness can be summarized in a few points, giving a full picture of the effectiveness of action and already taken three doses guarantee:
- Practically immediate stopping of bleeding from the anus;
- alleviation of itching, pain and all other troublesome symptoms;
- rapid healing of the formed ulcers;
- restoration of the full flexibility of blood vessel walls resulting in uninterrupted blood flow;
- elimination of the risk of venous congestion;
- rapid and complete regeneration of damaged tissues within the anus;
- preventing the development of pathological conditions of veins, especially in pregnant women more prone to hemorrhoids;
- lack of risk of dangerous bacterial infections that can even cause tissue decay;
- prevention of hemorrhoids recurrence after their complete cure.
The opinions of specialists about Hemorodium areunequivocally positive and theyrecommend the use of these tablets to all their patients suffering from this embarrassing and troublesome disease. If you are also suffering from it, all you have to do is fill in the order form on manufacturer’s website and buy as many packs as you want while talking to the manager, always available at the best, lowest price.