Green Pharmacy, user reviews of shampoo and potion for hair loss
Hair loss can be caused by various reasons, but the symptoms are by no means to be underestimated. Accelerated balding, both in men and in women, should be treated with all available means, thus also reducing the associated stress, psychological distress and constantly declining self-esteem.
There’s no denying that most of the time, we use strong pharmaceuticals for this purpose, often without even consulting a specialist or even trichologistand it is they who should correctly diagnose the causes of such a state of affairs and on this basis choose a method of treatment. One should also realize that baldness does not always mean a disease and may be caused by negligence in hair and scalp hygiene or improper diet, low in nutrients essential for the body.
Equally important is proper prevention and hair should be cared for using high-quality cosmetics, preferably with a natural, plant-based composition. Not only will they effectively stop excessive hair loss, but they will also help get rid of other troublesome ailments such as dandruff, which if untreated will eventually lead to baldness. It is therefore worth taking advantage of the power of herbs, seemingly common plants from our meadows or gardens, whose importance for health, however, cannot be underestimated. Anyone who notices that too much hair is left on the comb should reach for the well-known and reputable Green Pharmacy shampoos, conditioners and hair potions for example.
Green Pharmacy Shampoo – friendly and completely harmless composition.
Daily hair and scalpcare is something we must not neglect due to lack of time. This will quickly affect the condition of your hair, and weak and fragile hair will start to fall out in large amounts. It is worth supporting the process of rebuilding and regeneration of the hair by using appropriate shampoos, containing natural ingredients, which do not have even the slightest negative side effects. Such is the case with Green Pharmacy shampoo for weakened and damaged hair, which is perfect both for washing hair and cleansing the scalp, which is supported by the composition, in which we find, among others:
- chamomile. Seemingly, this is a common herb, however, its health properties have been commonly known and appreciated for centuries. This plant is commonly used to treat many diseases and its small yellowish flowers are full of nutrients essential not only for hair but also for our entire body. This is primarily a high content of essential oils full of vitamin C and minerals. They also contain many other compounds with healing properties, such as chamazulene, which acts anti-allergenically, as well as flavonoids and phytosterols. All this makes chamomile one of the most valuable medicinal herbs with anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, wound healing accelerating, or counteracting dangerous bacteria and toxins in our body. When it comes to hair care and preventing hair loss, it is highly effective in treating skin inflammations, even those caused by fungal infections. It is added to many cosmetics, thanks to which hair quickly regains its shine, elasticity, natural color and becomes manageable. Their structure is strengthened along the entire length, as well as hair follicles and bulbs,
- Vitamin B3, water-soluble, otherwise known as niacin, composed of two separate chemical compounds, nicotinic acid and nicotinic acid amide. Niacin takes part in metabolic processes at the cellular level, in fat biosynthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, providing energy necessary for fast hair growth, is also responsible for the correct structure of their stem, is perfectly absorbed and tolerated by the body, causing virtually no side effects.
Green Pharmacy shampoo with camomile extract can be safely recommended to everyone, not only to people complaining about excessive hair loss. It lathers perfectly, has a pleasant, delicately herbal scent, and a bottle lasts really long. The skin after its use is thoroughly cleansed, not too dry, and hair can be easily combed. However, for the full effect of stopping baldness, it is worth supporting its action with another product of this company, a herbal elixir, based, as the manufacturer claims, on recipes from old herbal books.
Green Pharmacy – herbal elixir preventing hair loss.
The shampoo has its permanent place on the shelf in my bathroom and encouraged by positive opinions of numerous users which I found, among others, on the Internet, I decided to try the elixir as well. I can honestly say that my hair was falling out at such a rate that it was begging for some strengthening, conditioner or just such a specific product, also based on natural, plant ingredients. This time the manufacturer used a different, but equally effective herbal mixture, consisting of:
- broad-leaved lupine, which is sometimes mistakenly associated with a garden ornamental flower. In fact, it is a legume rich in many nutrients, including protein, fiber and complex sugars. It is an extremely rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, full of antioxidants which delay the body’s aging process,
- field horsetail, whose importance for hair health cannot be overestimated, containing silicon. This is the most important mineral, a natural building block of every hair, strengthening and rebuilding its structure,
- burdock, a plant used to treat many skin diseases, including dandruff, containing tannins, essential oils and a number of other substances with proven fungicidal and bactericidal properties. It also alleviates bothersome itching of the head, often occurring as a symptom of inflammatory conditions, while silicic acid, carotene and a whole range of proteins nourish hair, giving it a healthy look,
- horse chestnut, which prevents oily hair.
The effectiveness of a comprehensive herbal treatment.
The simultaneous use of shampoo and elixir gives really surprising results, and the effectiveness in preventing hair loss has proven to be high. To be honest, if I used the shampoo for purely aesthetic reasons, giving my hair the desired attractive and healthy look, then I used the elixir to strengthen the weakened roots and follicles that made my hair brittle and fragile, also reducing another problem, excessive seborrhea, causing seborrheic alopecia. The 250 ml bottle, like the shampoo, lasts a long time and the liquid itself has the same pleasant smell and texture for easy and thorough application. It is used on previously washed and slightly dry hair, spraying the scalp, the dispenser makes it easy to measure the exact amount of preparation and massaging for a few minutes, as recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not be discouraged by the fact that in the initial period of treatment hair may fall out with greater intensity. This is completely natural, the body simply gets rid of the weaker ones, making room for new, thicker and stronger ones. For me this lasted a few days, and then I was amazed to see that my hair was actually starting to grow back, especially on my forehead line and in my hairline, which I couldn’t look at anymore. The Green Pharmacy passed the test with flying colors, as many other satisfied users have attested. The reviews they give it are mostly positive, and that alone may be enough incentive to try it out on your own hair.
Unfortunately, baldness is so a serious medical conditionthat we must reckon with the fact that most, even the most effective cosmetics actually fight the external symptoms. It is also necessary to go deeper, to the source of the problem, located inside our body. If it lacks nutrients necessary for proper functioning, we will achieve only short-term effects. That is why you should remember about taking additional dietary supplements, supplementing what you don’t get with food. It is difficult to choose the right diet, and even more difficult to follow it, so you can support it with preparations such as Folisin. It is recommended by specialists for excessive hair loss of various causes and it only takes two tablets a day, which in combination with the shampoo and the Green Pharmacy elixir will make baldness a distant memory.