Cystenon – a dietary supplement that relieves symptoms of cystitis
The human body struggles with many ailments throughout life, affecting various parts of the body, with greater or lesser severity of symptoms. They can attack, among other things, the urinary system, one of the most important for the proper functioning of the entire body, responsible, among other things, for the purification of toxins and unnecessary products of metabolism. Its essential element is the urinary bladder, and inflammation occurring in it can be quickly alleviated by using a natural dietary supplement Cystenon .
- 1 How is the urinary bladder built and what is its function?
- 2 What can cause cystitis and what are its symptoms?
- 3 Cystenon – which active substances are responsible for its effectiveness?
- 4 Cystenon – reviews of its effective action to relieve cystitis
- 5 Cystenon – where and how can you buy this dietary supplement?
How is the urinary bladder built and what is its function?
Before we learn about the effects of Cystenon capsules and the responsible active substances included in their composition, it is worth learning a little more beforehand about the urinary bladder, its structure and the function it performs in our body. It is an organ with an average capacity of 250 to 500 ml, but in extreme cases, such as dangerous urinary retention, it can increase up to 3-4 liters. Its location varies according to gender, in women it lies in the pelvis at the front of the uterus, and in men it rests on the prostate gland and rectum and is made up of several elements:
- the top of the bladder, also known as the apex;
- the body, or upper wall, responsible for urination;
- the bottom of the bladder, where the outlets of the urethra and ureters are located;
- the neck of the bladder, located at the lowest point.
The bladder is considered, after the kidneys, to be one of the most important parts of the entire urinary system, and its primary function is to collect the urine produced, which is then removed through the urethra. It also prevents urine from backflowing back into the ureters, which can pose a health risk by interfering with kidney function, among other things. The work of the bladder is controlled by our nervous system, so we almost always have full control over urination, except in certain conditions.
What can cause cystitis and what are its symptoms?
One of the most common afflictions that causes disorders of this extremely important organ is the inflammation that develops in it, which, due to its bothersome symptoms, is hard to ignore. Inflammation of the bladder, the causes and consequences of which are dealt with by active ingredients Cystenon , is an infection of the urinary tract that can be caused by excessive activity of Escherichia coli group bacteria, called E.coli for short.
Of course, inflammation is not only bacterial in origin, it can just as well, although rarely, be caused by other pathogenic microorganisms, viruses or fungi. However, they do not come out of nowhere, after all, there must be some cause for their development, and this is most often neglect of personal hygiene, especially in the intimate area. Other causes of cystitis development identified by specialists are:
- overweight and obesity;
- congenital defects of the urinary system;
- taking certain groups of drugs such as antibiotics;
- vaginal contraceptives;
- damage to the spine, especially the spinal cord that can cause incontinence;
- endocrine disorders;
- hypertrophy of the prostate gland, or prostate;
- kidney stones;
- excessive use of a catheter;
- weakening of the immune system.
All of these can affect the increased risk of cystitis, giving characteristic symptoms rather difficult to confuse with another condition:
- intense, intractable pain in the perineal area;
- frequent urination and a burning sensation during urination;
- a feeling of constant overflow in the urinary tract and bladder;
- severe pressure on the bladder;
- incontinence of urine having an unpleasant odor and altered color;
- presence of blood in the urine;
- general weakness of the body;
- decreased appetite;
- increased nervousness and irritability.
Cystenon – which active substances are responsible for its effectiveness?
Any emerging symptoms indicating cystitis should not be ignored, it is best to start counteracting them right away with capsules Cystenon . The effectiveness of their action depends on the selection of the ingredients responsible for it, which at the same time should be natural and safe, not causing any side effects. Such is what the manufacturer of this dietary supplement has used, and each capsule contains:
Fruit extract of large-fruited cranberries
Known and appreciated not only as an addition to dishes, especially meats. The manufacturer of this dietary supplement has also recognized the medicinal properties of these small fruits. The effect of large-fruit cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is due to a composition full of valuable nutrients. It contains vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin C and minerals, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron. It is thanks to these that cranberries:
- reduces the risk of infections and urinary tract diseases;
- has antioxidant properties, removing pathogenic free radicals;
- eliminates bacteria, the cause of cystitis;
- has a diuretic effect, promoting the removal of toxins and unnecessary metabolic products;
- reduces the amount of calcium deposits formed in the kidneys;
- inhibits the number of proliferating cancer cells;
- lowers LDL cholesterol levels that are too high, minimizing the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- reduces blood sugar levels, which is important in the prevention of diabetes and cystitis.
Birch leaf extract
Birch leaves (Betulae folium) are another natural ingredient in Cystenon cystitis capsules. The leaves, like the bark of this popular tree, are widely used medicinally, for which, again, their rich composition is responsible. Birch is a source of vitamin C, vitamin K, flavonoids, organic acids, tannins, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and calcium. These give birch leaves their properties:
- anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antioxidant;
- antiviral, also effective against Escherichia coli bacteria;
- reducing the pain of an infected bladder;
- diuretic, helping to remove toxins and bacteria from the urinary tract;
- strengthening a weakened immune system;
- aiding in the removal of excess water that accumulates in the body.
Considered one of the most important for the functioning of more than just the urinary system for good reason. B vit amins are categorized as water-soluble, and in the formulation of Cystenon capsules the manufacturer has used virtually all of this group, viz:
- vitamin B1, thiamine, which stabilizes the work of the nervous and cardiovascular systems, and protects cells from oxidative stress;
- vitamin B2, riboflavin, responsible for the functioning of mucous membranes, with strong anti-inflammatory effects;
- vitamin B3, niacin, also known as vitamin PP, beneficial to overall health, accelerating the cleansing of toxins;
- vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, necessary for the synthesis of many hormones, vitamins and cholesterol, and involved in the regeneration of mucous membranes;
- vitamin B6, pyridoxine, conditioning the synthesis of antibodies, red blood cells, heart and cardiovascular function;
- vitamin B7, biotin, also known as vitamin H, which improves the absorption and assimilation of vitamin C, regulating the work of many internal organs;
- vitamin B9, folic acid, overseeing proper cell reproduction and growth through its participation in the synthesis of nucleic acids;
- VitaminB12, cobalamin, responsible for the production of red blood cells, iron metabolism, and the course of metabolic processes.
Also known as ascorbic acid, whose discovery in 1928 was later rewarded with a Nobel Prize. Its importance to health cannot be overstated, it is first and foremost one of the most potent antioxidants. It is best at eliminating reactive oxygen species (ROS), the aforementioned free radicals, from the body. These are not the only appreciated properties of vitamin C, and others worth mentioning are:
- active participation in the synthesis of collagen, the building material of connective tissues, including the mucous membranes of the bladder and urinary tract;
- blocking the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the urine;
- inhibiting the development of inflammation;
- preventing kidney failure;
- strengthening the functioning of the immune system;
- sealing weakened blood vessel walls;
- regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels LDL.
Cystenon – reviews of its effective action to relieve cystitis
Bladder inflammation canalmost completely disrupt daily functioning, so you need to start acting as soon as you notice the first symptoms of the disease. It is also worth protecting against their possible recurrence, and the following can help in this regard Cystenon . Its effectiveness is confirmed by numerous positive reviews, and people who use it praise such advantages as:
- 100% natural composition;
- the absence of side effects, but it is worth checking for individual allergic reactions to any of the active substances;
- rapid relief of bladder pain;
- antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect;
- higher effectiveness of concurrent antibiotic therapy;
- no risk of progression to acute cystitis;
- effectiveness also on urethritis;
- action directly on the infected urinary tract;
- no possibility of complications, disruption of intestinal microflora, candidiasis and dysbacteriosis;
- supervision of the normal course of metabolic processes;
- no negative impact on liver function and sugar metabolism.
Cystenon – where and how can you buy this dietary supplement?
If you are fed up with the bothersome symptoms that accompany cystitis, then it is time to buy Cystenon. Its sale is handled by the manufacturer itself, through its website . This not only gives you the assurance of buying original and 100% effective capsules, but also the best price. All you need to do is fill out a simple contact form, provide your name and phone number in it, and the rest of the formalities are taken care of in a conversation with a call-back representative of the manufacturer.