Acne – causes, symptoms and most common treatments
One of the most troublesome and difficult to cure skin diseases is undoubtedly acne, all those unsightly pimples appearing most often on the face or décolletage, or even on the back. Acne affects us regardless of our age, although not long ago it was considered to be a typical disease of adolescence, mainly affecting teenagers whose bodies are subject to a real storm of hormones during this period of life. Studies estimate that as much as 80 percent of the population suffered or still suffer from it. Unfortunately, acne treatment is not easy and requires not only patience, but its basis is a proper diagnosis of the causes and type of this disease and only then we can choose an appropriately effective treatment.
- 1 Acne – diverse and difficult to diagnose disease causes
- 2 The most common types of acne
- 3 Acne treatment – which recommended methods should be used for this purpose
- 4 Royal Skin 500 – natural composition 100% safe for health
- 5 Royal Skin 500 – working exactly as patients expect
- 6 Royal Skin 500 – where and how much can you buy it for
Acne – diverse and difficult to diagnose disease causes
It is difficult to clearly define the causes of acne, so many different factors can cause it. They are primarily differentiated depending on the type of disease, its severity or the age of the patient, but in most cases it is caused by
- improper functioning of the sebaceous glands, performing an extremely important function of protecting the skin against unfavorable external factors, moisture, temperature changes and dryness as a result of exposure to sunlight. Sebum, a special secretion produced by the sebaceous glands, serves this purpose but its production process is sometimes disturbed. Sebum starts to be secreted in too large quantities, it also enters into chemical reactions with anaerobic bacteria, which results in clogging of the glands’ mouth and rapid formation of large papules, pustules and even purulent pimples;
- hormonal changes, the most intense not only during puberty but also during menopause, when usually after the age of 40 the second wave of these serious disorders begins in the body. When we are teenagers, increased production of hormones, including sex hormones, can adversely affect the condition of our skin, on which eczema begins to appear. In women it occurs through a decrease in the level of progesterone and estrogen, usually before menstruation, while in men it is due to the action of androgens, which have a significant impact on the functioning of the sebaceous glands. In adulthood it also occurs through hormonal imbalance, usually in response to severe stress or natural aging processes, resulting in increased cortisol secretion, which also increases sebum production;
- bacterial infection of the skin, which we are usually guilty of, simply by neglecting personal hygiene. It is recommended to wash daily the skin of the face, neck and cleavage with mild agents, lotions or gels with antibacterial and anti-acne properties. Negligence in this matter causes uncontrolled development of anaerobic bacteria located in the sebaceous glands. An equally common cause of acne are also fungi and infection with other types of bacteria such as staphylococcus or streptococcus, which is particularly dangerous and requires specialized treatment, even in a hospital setting;
- genetic conditions causing not so much inheritance of acne itself, because it is simply impossible, but a tendency to excessive activity of the sebaceous glands and sebum secretion. This happens more and more often nowadays, already in more than 50% of diagnosed acne cases;
- improper diet also leads to overweight and obesity, and what we eat has a direct impact on the state of our skin. Too fatty food, full of preservatives and with a high glycemic index can cause the appearance of acne lesions, so such products are worth replacing with their healthier counterparts. An anti-acne diet should be full of valuable nutrients, vegetables, fruits, poultry instead of red meat and leguminous plants.
The most common types of acne
As in the case of many other ailments, also here we can safely say, that acne is not the same as acne and we can meet with many types of this disease. In order to properly diagnose it, it is worth to get acquainted with what causes acne, but a better and more certain diagnosis will certainly be made by a specialist and on this basis he will order the treatment. Varieties of acne depend, among others, on the mentioned age of the patient and another one will occur in mentioned teenagers, another one in adults.
Varieties of acne – check which one you have:
- Adolescent acne, also known as common acne, as its name suggests is found precisely in teenagers, for whom it becomes a real nightmare, causing not only physical changes in their appearance, but also psychological. Pimples on the face of a young man is the reason for at least a deep frustration, sometimes also a drop in self-esteem, and in extreme cases even a serious depression. Excessive hormone secretion also affects the level of sebum secretion, which leads to the formation of a large number of pimples, which either disappear on their own after a few years or require treatment. However, they must not be removed mechanically, i.e. squeezed, because they may leave clear and permanent acne scars;
- acne purulent, characterized by purulent pimples, and even large cysts that can in extreme cases cause distortion of the facial features. This type of acne is also one of the most difficult to treat, its formation is affected by inflammation developing in the deep layers of the skin, and squeezing these pimples can have consequences in the form of infection, even dangerous for life;
- acne scarring, in the course of which, in addition to pimples on the skin appear tumors resembling hard scars of irregular shape. They are usually located on the neck and usually occur together with pus acne;
- Clustered acne, one of the most severe forms, which in most cases only men suffer from, characterized by extremely large pimples taking the form of purulent cysts under the arms and in the groin. They are not only painful, but after healing almost always leave scars, sometimes requiring laser or surgical removal;
- acne fulminans, another of its severe varieties, and what’s worst, of not fully recognized causes. The most common is considered to be the disorder of our immune system caused by a dangerous bacterium Propionibacterium acnes. The disease has an extremely turbulent course, and the emerging changes, again purulent infiltrates, may even cause hemorrhagic necrosis, which in combination with other, equally dangerous symptoms, threatens the life of the patient;
- acne rosacea, in the course of which, in addition to pimples, erythema appears on the face, which may cover a significant part of it. It can sometimes disappear, but it comes back again under the influence of high temperature, for example after drinking something hot. Acne rosacea is caused by bacterial infection, the mentioned hormonal changes or various types of allergies, including food allergies.
Acne treatment – which recommended methods should be used for this purpose
As you can see, there are many types of acne, that is why its treatment is so complicated. There are as many methods, which we can use for this purpose, but it is worth to check beforehand, if they really turn out to be effective. The most popular are, of course, home remedies for acne, widely known and valued for decades, using mainly the power of nature, herbs commonly used in the treatment of skin diseases. They are used, among others, extracts from such plants as marigold, wild pansy, nettle with its exceptionally rich composition and health properties, linden flower soothing irritations, aloe vera accelerating wound healing or exotic, but extremely effective sarsaparilla.
Of course, you can also use for this purpose pharmacological agents, drugs usually prescribed by a dermatologist, containing in its composition active factors that are usually strong antibiotics, treating skin inflammation. Unfortunately, along with their high effectiveness is usually accompanied by a significant number of side effects, and the biggest can cause substances such as limecycline, benzoyl peroxide or extremely potent retinoids. So it is better to avoid them, especially that equally effective are natural preparations, free from these harmful chemicals, and one of the most recommended by specialists is Royal Skin 500.
Royal Skin 500 – natural composition 100% safe for health
The biggest and unquestionable advantage of the Royal Skin 500 Royal Skin 500 The biggest and undeniable advantage, also emphasized by those who use it, is the composition, in which we can find only safe, side-effect-free substances, commonly used not only in natural medicine. They determine the effectiveness on almost every variety of acne, regardless of the severity of the disease.
What active ingredients you will find in each Royal Skin 500 tablet:
- hyaluronic acid, the best way to achieve perfectly smooth skin, without even the smallest pimples or blemishes, perfectly evening out any imperfections;
- Zinc, one of the elements that our skin actually demands, having in its composition essential to health antioxidants that remove free radicals, which are the cause of such life-threatening cancers. It also helps in healing abrasions, wounds or extremely troublesome purulent eczemas;
- vitaminC, l – ascorbic acid, probably the most important vitamin affecting many aspects of our health. In this case it is responsible for inhibiting sebum oxidation on the skin surface, which often results in unsightly and painful pimples;
- vitamin B7, biotin, called the vitamin of youth, counteracting the processes of oily skin;
- collagen, a substance responsible for the structure of many tissues in the human body, including the skin, thanks to which it remains firm until old age.
Royal Skin 500 – working exactly as patients expect
So why poison your body with harmful chemicals with unpredictable health consequences when there is Royal Skin 500, which practically from the moment it appeared on the market gained recognition of people struggling with acne. It works from the very first dose of only two tablets a day, and you will notice the effects of the treatment after only four weeks. The skin becomes visibly smoother, most blemishes disappear in a moment and all this is due to the fact that Royal Skin 500 does not only remove external symptoms, but also hits the very cause of acne changes.
Reviews about it are not only positive but enthusiastic, so it’s worth starting the fight with your pimples and ordering the supplement directly from its producer. Specialists praise it, emphasizing the speed of action and patients, finally free from pimples and able to show their face without shame.
Royal Skin 500 – where and how much can you buy it for
The cost of buying a pack, sufficient for one month of treatment, is not high, and in our opinion, Royal Skin 500 is worth any price. We also recommend securing the amount of Royal Skin 500 needed to complete the entire treatment and buying bulk packs of three or as many as six packs at a lower price. The savings are obvious and you can rest assured that no more uninvited guests will appear on your skin.