Varicone – ointment to relieve bothersome symptoms of varicose veins
Healthy, strong and, above all, beautiful legs are the dream of every woman, especially those who are accompanied by symptoms of varicose veins. It is impossible to pass by this disease of the blood vessels of the lower limbs indifferently, and it is necessary to start effectively counteracting it. The best way to do this is to use an ointment Varicone , based on natural, potent in action and safe ingredients, which can be trusted one hundred percent.
- 1 What are varicose veins of the lower extremities?
- 2 How do leg varicose veins manifest themselves?
- 3 What is the most common cause of varicose veins of the lower extremities?
- 4 Varicone – what effect of the ointment can be counted on with regular use
- 5 Varicone – the ingredients responsible for the effectiveness of this ointment for varicose veins.
- 6 Varicone – where can you buy this ointment?
What are varicose veins of the lower extremities?
The effectiveness of Varicone ointment in eliminating the effects of varicose veins cannot be faulted. However, it is worth finding out in advance what the disease is, how it manifests itself and why it should not be underestimated under any circumstances. Experts strongly advise against this, while warning that if left untreated, it can lead to serious complications, often leading to venous congestion threatening even death.
Varicose veins of the lower extremities, also known as chronic venous insufficiency, is a disease that primarily affects women, between 20 and 30 percent of all cases. Mostly the disease starts after the age of 60, but of course this is not the rule, it can start later or earlier, depending on the severity of the factors that can cause its development. The definition of the disease defines it as enlarged and excessively dilated veins on the legs. The reason for such disorders is usually the malfunctioning of venous valves, the effect of which is the backflow of blood and an increase in its pressure.
How do leg varicose veins manifest themselves?
Varicone ointment deals with many of the symptoms of this condition, quickly removing them and preventing their recurrence in the future. It is worth learning how to recognize them, which can significantly speed up the correct diagnosis and implementation of effective countermeasures. The whole process begins relatively innocently, with the appearance of small red spider veins on the legs, signifying the bursting of small blood vessels. This is the first warning sign that must not be underestimated, and if we do, we must expect the occurrence of further, more unpleasant symptoms of varicose veins:
- a feeling of heaviness in the legs, exacerbated especially in the evening;
- swelling of the legs and feet;
- painful muscle cramps, especially in the calves and occurring mainly at night when the legs remain motionless;
- itching and tingling of the skin, often difficult to bear;
- increasingly severe, even burning pain, aggravated when standing for long periods of time.
What is the most common cause of varicose veins of the lower extremities?
Varicose veins do not arise on their own, there must always be some cause for their development. Many of them are the result of our own neglect of the condition and health of our legs. Most often chronic venous insufficiency is the result of:
- a diet that is not conducive to cardiovascular health, an improper diet that is also the cause of weight gain, which is also a factor that increases the risk of developing varicose veins;
- congenital abnormalities within the blood vessels concerning precisely the venous valves, such as agenesis, i.e. their complete absence;
- standing for many hours, resulting, among other things, from the nature of work;
- sedentary lifestyle, avoiding physical activity, which over time can interfere with the proper flow of blood in the legs;
- wearing clothes that are too tight, which can put pressure on the limbs;
- wearing shoes with high heels;
- genetic factors, inheriting a tendency to this disease;
- old age, when the risk of developing varicose veins increases significantly;
- prolonged exposure to high temperatures.
Varicone – what effect of the ointment can be counted on with regular use
It is definitely worth saving yourself the suffering caused by experiencing such bothersome symptoms. So if varicose veins begin to bother you too much, making it difficult or even impossible to function normally, it’s time to reach for the ointment Varicone to get rid of them once and for all. The effects of regular use are really satisfying, as evidenced by the positive reviews of women emphasizing its benefits:
- restoration of proper blood circulation in the lower extremities;
- reduction of excessively high blood pressure;
- reduced visibility of varicose veins;
- restoration of skin smoothness, elasticity and natural color;
- reducing the sensation of severe pain accompanying chronic venous insufficiency;
- anti-inflammatory effect, eliminating the risk of developing dangerous infections;
- removal of swelling, also causing pain;
- strengthening of weakened blood vessel walls, including capillaries, which minimizes the risk of their rupture and accelerates their regeneration;
- restoration of the proper functioning of venous valves, so blood will no longer back up and varicose veins will no longer form on the legs;
- no unpleasant feeling of heavy legs after a long day at work;
- natural composition without side effects, however, you should check in advance if you have an individual allergic reaction to the ointment, for which the manufacturer is not responsible;
- no need to undergo invasive varicose vein removal, laser therapy or surgery;
- simple use, and the application of the ointment to the skin and absorption is facilitated by its consistency;
- durability of the results obtained, and with regular use varicose veins will not reappear.
Varicone – the ingredients responsible for the effectiveness of this ointment for varicose veins.
In order for an ointment that relieves the symptoms of varicose veins to be as effective as it is, it must be characterized by a properly composed composition. At the same time it should be safe, one of the most important requirements is also the absence of side effects after application of the ointment to the skin. Such requirements are one hundred percent met by Varicone , the active substances that make up the ointment have no side effects, and the manufacturer has decided to use such ingredients as:
Horse chestnut extract
It is obtained from the seeds and bark of the horse chestnut tree and is commonly used to support the treatment and prevention of varicose veins. Its main active ingredient is a mixture of several chemical compounds called escin, composed of coumarin compounds, carotenoids, tannins, protoescigenin and baringtogenin C. Thanks to them, horse chestnut extract gains properties:
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial;
- relieving pain of various intensities;
- Anticoagulant, preventing aggregation, that is, the clumping of platelets;
- sealing and strengthening the walls of blood vessels, thus avoiding the formation of spider veins on the skin;
- reducing swelling;
- accelerating tissue regeneration.
Birch leaf extract
Birch sap provides the weakened body with many nutrients, also needed to deal with the symptoms of varicose veins, which is why it was also included in the composition of Varicone ointment. It contains B vitamins, vitamin C, salts of zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron, as well as flavonoids and organic acids, together responsible for action:
- promoting the removal of excess water from the body;
- antioxidant, thanks to the presence of ascorbic acid;
- accelerating the healing of wounds and swelling of the skin;
- preventing thrombosis that is even life-threatening.
Mint leaf extract
Another plant ingredient in the ointment owing its effects to the presence of numerous vitamins, minerals, essential oils, organic acids, phytosterols, tannins and flavonoids. Thanks to them, it has an excellent effect on relieving the symptoms of varicose veins, having properties:
- analgesic, antiviral and antibacterial;
- antioxidant, eliminating dangerous free radicals;
- soothing and cooling irritated skin;
- improving its blood circulation;
- constricting excessively dilated blood vessels.
Nettle leaf extract
Mistakenly considered only a weed, it is also worth appreciating its composition and the numerous medicinal properties that result from it. Common nettle contains vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K, silicon, magnesium, calcium, iron, organic acids, flavonoids, phenolic acids, plant sterols, polyphenols, among others. It is thanks to these that it acts:
- anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-hemorrhagic;
- Strengthening, improving the functioning of the immune system;
- diuretic, helping to cleanse the body of toxins;
- removes edema, including from the lower extremities;
- helps maintain normal blood clotting;
- prevents aggregation, the sticking together of blood platelets.
Chamomile flower extract
Also used to compose the composition of Varicone ointment was an extract of chamomile flowers, a plant commonly used in herbal medicine, for which it has an exceptionally rich composition. There are vitamins, mineral salts, coumarin and mucilaginous compounds, choline, phenolic acids, flavonoids that influence the health-promoting properties of chamomile that promote the treatment of varicose veins:
- accelerating wound healing;
- anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial;
- relieving severe itching of the skin accompanying varicose veins;
- reducing painful muscle spasms;
- reducing swelling.
Other ingredients that support the action of Varicone
Varicone ointment contains other ingredients that support the action of the above-mentioned ones, also important for getting rid of all symptoms of varicose veins of the lower extremities quickly. They are natural, have no side effects, and each serving of the ointment contains:
- troxerutin, which has rutin derivatives in its composition, so it has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes skin irritation, reduces swelling and prevents rupture of the walls of small blood vessels;
- propolis honey, which soothes irritation and swelling, has an anti-inflammatory effect, and reduces the risk of blood clots by improving blood circulation;
- olive oil, which moisturizes the skin and also effectively deals with swollen legs, spider veins and growing varicose veins;
- ginkgo biloba, which, thanks to its many vitamins, minerals and other bioactive components, prevents the development of atherosclerosis, venous congestion, while also supporting the heart and circulatory system.
Varicone – where can you buy this ointment?
Varicose veins can really hinder daily functioning, so it is necessary to relieve their symptoms as soon as possible, precisely with the help of natural Varicone ointment. Satisfied women who have already done so are giving it overwhelmingly positive reviews, and if you want to join them, you must go to the ointment manufacturer’s website . It also distributes it, so you are guaranteed to purchase a 100% original and effective remedy for the effects of chronic venous insufficiency.
To make a purchase, all you need to do is fill out the simple contact form on the site, in which you provide only your name and phone number. Now all you have to do is wait for the company’s consultant to call you back , and in the conversation with him we will arrange all the remaining formalities for the purchase of Varicone. It’s also worth hurrying, as the ointment is currently available at a promotional lower price.