UrinoFix – natural, plant-based incontinence capsules
One condition that affects women and men alike is urinary incontinence. Estimates have shown that more than 400 million people worldwide, including in our country, struggle with it every day. It is finally possible to avoid the troublesome situation associated with it, and a dietary supplement can help UrinoFix , natural incontinence capsules. Composed exclusively of plant-based ingredients, they are not only effective, but also safe to use, with no side effects and lasting effects.
- 1 What is urinary incontinence?
- 2 What are the most common causes of urinary incontinence?
- 3 UrinoFix – from what active substances was its composition composed?
- 4 UrinoFix – reviews highlighting the most important advantages of its use
- 5 UrinoFix – how can you buy these incontinence capsules?
What is urinary incontinence?
Anyone affected by this problem should opt for UrinoFix to help treat this ailment. It is also worth finding out what it is, what its causes are and how it manifests itself. By the term incontinence we mean an involuntary outflow of urine, independent of a person’s will. Another name for this condition is incontinence, and the leakage of urine itself bears the professional name of micturition.
As we have already mentioned, the problem of incontinence affects both sexes, but it most often occurs in middle-aged and elderly women, and there are more than 3 million of them in Poland. At the same time, it can have varying degrees of severity, measured by the amount of urine flowing out in a certain period of time, and in this case we speak of:
- drip incontinence – leakage of up to 50 ml for 4 hours;
- mild incontinence – leakage of up to 100 ml for 4 hours;
- moderate incontinence – leakage of up to 200 ml for 4 hours;
- severe incontinence – leakage of up to 300 ml for 4 hours.
What are the most common causes of urinary incontinence?
Regardless of the degree of development of this disease, it cannot be trivialized. It is not only a health problem, it also becomes the cause of increasing feelings of shame, stress and declining self-esteem. Such a person is also not infrequently exposed to criticism from those around him, causing him to start withdrawing from normal social life.
An effective countermeasure to avoid all this is precisely the capsules UrinoFix , which deal with many causes of incontinence. The most common reasons identified by experts for the development of this disease are:
- weakened pelvic floor muscles that cannot tighten the urethra properly and leakage occurs. This happens with physical exertion and we speak of stress urinary incontinence;
- a very strong, even urgent push on the bladder by pressing the muscles too hard, resulting in the need to urinate and lack of control over the flow of urine. This is known as urge incontinence;
- blockage of the proper outflow of urine from the bladder, which causes it to overflow, and urine begins to leak out without our will. In this case, we are dealing with incontinence caused by overflowing of the bladder.
It is also worth considering other factors that may contribute to a higher risk of developing this condition, such as:
- overweight or obesity;
- hormonal imbalances in the body, occurring, for example, during menopause;
- inflammation and other diseases of the urinary tract;
- spinal cord injuries;
- digestive disorders, primarily chronic constipation;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- hypertrophy of the prostate gland;
- history of pregnancy;
- old age, weakening the muscles responsible for holding urine;
- certain medications that cause increased pressure on the bladder and greater urine output;
- the effects of past urinary and pelvic surgery;
- smoking and drinking alcohol;
- abuse of diuretic stimulants, such as drinking large amounts of coffee;
- metabolic diseases, including stage 1 and 2 diabetes;
- genetic factors, the possibility of inheriting a tendency to incontinence from older family members.
UrinoFix – from what active substances was its composition composed?
Noticing in yourself any of the symptoms of incontinence described above is a clear warning sign. It should prompt you to act and reach for capsules UrinoFix capsules, the effect of which can be trusted. Their effectiveness and safety of use depends on the composition, and each capsule uses only natural, plant-based active substances:
Bird’s Knotweed root extract
Bird’s knotweed is a small plant with many valuable medicinal properties and rich composition, and has long been used for this ailment. It contains vitamin A, vitamin C, flavonoids, tannins, silica, mucilaginous compounds and salicylic acid, thanks to which:
- has a diuretic effect;
- has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties;
- supports the treatment of urinary tract diseases, including cystitis;
- reduces swelling caused by retention of urine output.
Pumpkin seed extract
Another UrinoFix ingredient is known not only from the kitchen, but also from natural medicine. Pumpkin seeds also work with the power of the B vitamins contained in them, which support vitamins A and C, vitamin E, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron, which give the seeds properties:
- relaxing the muscles of the urinary tract;
- counteracting prostate proliferation;
- beneficially influencing diuresis, i.e. urine excretion;
- supporting the functioning of the urinary bladder.
Extract from the rhizome of couch grass
Couch grass also has health-promoting compounds in its composition, the most important of which are essential oils, flavonoids, mineral salts, saponins and inulin, a natural prebiotic. All of them together are responsible for the health-promoting use of couch grass:
- helpful in preventing urinary tract infections;
- supporting the excretion of water through the kidneys;
- accelerating metabolism and supporting intestinal function;
- removing toxins and residues from metabolic processes, including from the urinary tract.
Parsley root extract
Surely everyone is familiar with parsley, a popular and tasty vegetable that has also found its way into UrinoFix capsules. This was determined by its content of vitamin B, vitamin C, beta-carotenes, fiber and numerous minerals, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, potassium, sodium, calcium and iron, together affecting:
- more efficient functioning of the kidneys;
- More efficient removal of excess water from the body;
- strong relaxant effect, reducing the sensation of bladder pain;
- alleviating symptoms of cystitis and kidney stones.
Extract from the leaves of the birch tree
The extract from the leaves of this popular tree, which grows throughout the country, provides the body with many substances to help deal with all the effects of incontinence. These include vitamin B, vitamin C, triterpenes, essential oils, flavonoids, tannins, polyphenolic acids, zinc, copper and magnesium salts. These provide birch and this dietary supplement with effects:
- anti-inflammatory and antiseptic;
- strengthening natural immunity;
- increasing the excretion of water by the kidneys;
- ensuring good urinary tract health.
Field horsetail herb extract
Field horsetail is known not only for its effects on hair, skin and nails. Its composition, full of ascorbic acid, organic acids, bioflavonoids, tannins, sterols, phenolic acids and minerals, also predisposes it to use for urinary incontinence and other urinary tract conditions, and acts:
- Supportive in the treatment of urinary tract infections and diseases;
- prevents the formation of stones in the urinary tract;
- diuretic, facilitating the excretion of water and toxins;
- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Extract of goldenrod herb
Common goldenrod herb is very often used in diseases of the kidneys and other parts of the urinary system. Such active ingredients as vitamin C, flavonoids, triterpene saponins, phenolic acids, essential oils, catechin tannins and mineral salts, including potassium and sodium, are responsible for its action. It is thanks to these that it gains properties:
- antioxidant, protecting cells from the effects of oxidative stress;
- anti-inflammatory, also effective in bladder, urethra and urinary tract infections;
- Supportive in the treatment of kidney stones, thanks to its diuretic effect;
- analgesic, antiseptic and antibacterial.
Extra dose of magnesium
The action of all the above-mentioned ingredients is supported by an additional large dose of magnesium, one of the elements without which it would be impossible to maintain good health, and not only of the urinary tract. Regular use of magnesium ensures:
- the correct course of energy metabolism processes;
- maintenance of the body’s electrolyte balance;
- normal bone structure, less risk of osteoporosis;
- proper level of muscle conduction.
UrinoFix – reviews highlighting the most important advantages of its use
Such a careful selection of active ingredients, which UrinoFix incontinence capsules contain, translates into their high effectiveness to cope with the causes and consequences of this embarrassing condition. They enjoy positive reviews given to them not only by people suffering from this disease, but also by specialists in its treatment, emphasizing the most important advantages of using these capsules:
- natural, plant-based and safe composition; however, the manufacturer recommends checking in advance whether one is allergic to any of the ingredients;
- the small dose needed to achieve all the effects of the action, only 2 capsules a day, preferably taken in the morning and evening;
- comprehensive action on all parts of the urinary system;
- no side effects, except for the possibility of an individual allergic reaction, independent of the manufacturer;
- lasting effects.
UrinoFix – how can you buy these incontinence capsules?
These natural but potent capsules can be purchased through the the website of their manufacturer , which gives you the certainty of buying a hundred percent original and effective product. UrinFix is currently available in three attractive promotional packages, differing not only in price, but also in the number of packages.
The package is shipped within 1 business day of placing the order, delivered in discreet packaging that does not reveal the contents via mail, courier or to a parcel machine. On the territory of our country, you can pay for it on delivery, and it is also possible to ship abroad, after payment of the fee.