Prenatalin – a dual dietary supplement to take care of the health of mother-to-be and baby
Pregnancy is a difficult but special period in the life of a woman, and it is during this time that she should take special care of her health. Equally important is the health of the baby, in order for it to develop properly. Both need to be supplied with the right dose of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, and all these ingredients are contained in a set of up to two dietary supplements Prenatalin . It has a natural composition, safe for both the mother-to-be and her baby.
- 1 How should a pregnant woman take care of herself and her baby?
- 2 Prenatalin – ingredients that every mother-to-be can trust.
- 3 Prenatalin – reviews of women satisfied with its performance
- 4 Prenatalin – how can it be ordered?
How should a pregnant woman take care of herself and her baby?
Every woman expecting a child should follow the important rules, recommendations of the doctor in charge of the pregnancy. On this depends not only her health, but also the proper development of the baby, both physical and mental. The mother-to-be must, above all:
Follow a proper diet and avoid stimulants
Which sometimes means completely changing her current eating habits. Among other things, do not eat fast food, highly processed foods, raw meat, including fish, raw eggs or unpasteurized dairy products. It is also advisable to limit stimulants such as coffee and tea, and alcohol is completely prohibited, as are cigarettes. Instead, the diet should include:
- vegetables and fruits, preferably seasonal;
- products that provide an adequate amount of protein;
- whole grain products, a source of dietary fiber.
Remember to get a daily dose of exercise
Physical activity is also recommended during pregnancy, unless the doctor decides otherwise. Of course, no one is urging competitive sports, but a moderate daily dose of exercise, such as walking or fitness classes for pregnant women, is highly recommended.
Use proper preventive health care
Equally important is proper health prevention, of which Prenatalin capsules should become an important part. Recommendations are clear in this regard, and a pregnant woman should:
- remember about immunizations, those ordered by the specialist in charge of the pregnancy;
- regularly check the condition of the teeth, which will help avoid infections and inflammations that are also dangerous for the baby;
- avoid stressful situations that can lead to a disordered state of health;
- ensure proper daily rest, at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep;
- provide the body with adequate doses of nutrients needed by the baby and the expectant woman, which is what the Prenatalin dietary supplement contains.
Prenatalin – ingredients that every mother-to-be can trust.
If pregnancy is not to be accompanied by any health problems, and the baby’s development is to proceed properly, it is worth reaching for capsules Prenatalin , preferably as early as 3 months before you start trying for a baby. They can be trusted, which is why they are used not only by pregnant women , but also by breastfeeding women , as they also support the development of babies. The high effectiveness of the supplement is due to its composition, the selection of active compounds, safe and without side effects.
However, it is worth checking in advance whether they will not cause an individual allergic reaction, independent of the manufacturer. Small and potent in action, Prenatalin capsules, recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women, contain:
A unique and patented formulation of folic acid, or vitamin B9. This biologically active form of it differs from typical folic acid in that it is better absorbed by the body and begins to work faster after administration. As a result, Quatrefolic®:
- protects the fetus from birth defects and malnutrition;
- reduces the risk of premature birth;
- participates in the synthesis and repair of DNA;
- conditions the normal development of the brain and spinal cord;
- is responsible for red blood cell production and amino acid metabolism.
Another component of Prenatalin is an exceptionally rich source of valuable Omega-3 fatty acids. The first of its varieties is DHA responsible for:
- the formation of the brain structure and nervous system;
- cognitive functions and further intellectual development;
- the correct structure of the retina of the eye.
The second variety of Omega-3 acid, called EPA, is responsible for:
- support the heart and circulatory system;
- strengthen the immune system;
- reduce the risk of postpartum depression.
A proprietary formula derived from calcareous marine algae, a source of natural calcium, needed in this supplement for:
- bone mineralization and development;
- proper muscle function;
- absence of fetal development delays.
Magnesium – Aquamin™ Mg TG
A pregnant woman and baby also need adequate doses of magnesium, in this case extracted from seawater, which:
- is responsible for maintaining electrolyte balance;
- determines nerve conductivity;
- is essential for major life processes.
Prenatalin also contains modified vitamin K, and its role is to:
- maintaining proper levels of bone mineralization;
- protecting the fetus from possible heart defects;
- ensuring proper blood coagulation;
- supporting the heart and circulatory system, baby and mother.
A better-absorbed form of selenium, another important trace element with effects:
- minimizing the risk of postpartum thyroiditis;
- strengthening this important endocrine gland;
- protecting against miscarriage;
- supporting the development of the nervous system and brain.
Various types of vitamin B, in addition to vitamin B9, or folic acid, also enhance the action and effectiveness of this dietary supplement, primarily such as:
- thiamine, vitamin B1, which relieves neuropathic pain, speeds up wound healing, and is responsible for normal fetal development;
- riboflavin, vitamin B2, essential for the development of the nervous system and brain, involved in the production of neurotransmitters, a source of energy;
- niacin, vitamin B3, responsible for the synthesis of hormones, important for the health and development of the child, and DNA;
- choline, vitamin B4, also supporting the brain and nervous system, counteracting their developmental defects, and transporting nutrients across the placenta;
- pyridoxine, vitamin B6, facilitating the absorption of other nutrients from food, involved in the production of blood cells;
- biotin, vitamin B7, strengthening the immune system, supporting the health, growth and condition of hair, skin and nails, important for metabolic processes;
- cobalamin, vitamin B12, needed for the synthesis of red blood cells, strengthening the child’s immune system and responsible for important metabolic processes.
Additional doses of other vitamins and minerals
The Prenatalin dual dietary supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding women has in its rich composition additional doses of other essential vitamins and minerals. Without them, it would be impossible to properly take care of the health of mom and baby, so the manufacturer decided on:
- vitamin A, responsible for tissue growth, the development of many internal organs of the fetus, proper vision and greater immunity of the mother;
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals, improves iron absorption and is essential for collagen production;
- vitamin D, without which there can be no normal development of the skeletal and immune systems, and its absence can cause neurological disorders in the child;
- vitamin E, which minimizes the risk of miscarriage and protects cells from the negative effects of oxidative stress;
- iron, required for hemoglobin production, minimizing the risk of prematurity, low birth weight of the baby and hypoxia;
- chromium, which regulates blood glucose and lipid levels, protecting against the risk of developing gestational diabetes;
- zinc, one of the most important elements, which strengthens the nervous and immune systems and is responsible for proper cell division;
- copper, also involved in the synthesis of red blood cells and neurotransmitters and strengthening the natural immune system of mother and child;
- manganese, involved in the formation of the skeletal system and the production of antibodies and antioxidant enzymes.
Prenatalin – reviews of women satisfied with its performance
The exceptionally rich, natural composition of this dual dietary supplement translates into high effectiveness, which is fully confirmed by the opinions of women satisfied with its action. Its ingredients are even a perfect combination, and the most frequently highlighted advantages are:
- natural and safe to use, perfectly composed composition;
- provision of all substances necessary for the health of the mother and the development of the baby;
- high bioavailability of all the ingredients used;
- simple use, a dose of 3 capsules per day is enough to achieve full effects;
- production according to the “clean label” rule , i.e. no artificial colors, flavors, soy, nuts, GMO, preservatives or other harmful chemical additives.
Prenatalin – how can it be ordered?
This double set can be purchased by placing an order on the manufacturer’s website , which also sells them, which guarantees that you will receive a 100% effective, original supplement at the best price. We also get the opportunity to choose from three attractive promotional packages:
- Basic package, 1 pack, one month’s supply;
- Standard package, 2 packs and 1 free, giving you a supply for 3 months;
- Optimal package, 3 packs and 2 free, which is enough for up to 6 months.
The shipment reaches the recipient within a few business days of placing the order, and it is also possible to ship overseas, upon payment of fees.