NuviaLab Meno – effectively manages menopause symptoms
Any woman over the age of 40 may begin to experience alarming symptoms, indicating that something strange is beginning to happen to her body, sometimes resembling disease symptoms. In such a case, of course, you should get yourself examined, but usually there is no reason to be nervous, this is a normal, natural process, a new period in a woman’s life, called menopause, menopause or menopause. Hormonal changes begin to occur in the body, and the accompanying disturbing symptoms can be effectively alleviated with the help of capsules NuviaLab Meno , the composition of which was composed exclusively of natural ingredients.
- 1 What is menopause and when does it occur?
- 2 How does menopause manifest itself?
- 3 NuviaLab Meno – what was its composition made of?
- 4 NuviaLab Meno – positive reviews of its effect
- 5 NuviaLab Meno – how can it be purchased?
What is menopause and when does it occur?
By the term menopause, interchangeably called menopause or menopause, we mean the characteristic and difficult to overlook symptoms that appear in middle-aged women, usually between the ages of 40 and 55, although this is not the rule. In the same way, it is not always a natural process, sometimes appearing earlier, being the result of medical conditions within the female reproductive organs. Sometimes they are so serious that they require surgery, and in the case of ovarian cancer, for example, also radio and chemotherapy, which can cause the earlier appearance of menopause symptoms. It can also be accelerated by other adverse factors:
- use of certain drugs that disrupt the body’s hormonal balance;
- excess of stimulants, coffee, cigarettes and alcohol;
- an ill-balanced diet that slows down metabolism and becomes a cause of overweight and obesity;
- sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity;
- genetic conditions.
Menopause, the effects of which are counteracted by the active ingredients of NuviaLab Meno capsules, does not begin in one day. It is quite a long process, sometimes starting earlier, and concern should be raised especially about its three easily distinguishable periods:
- premenopausal, whenmenstrual disorders begin, their irregularity and varying duration preceding the actual entry intomenopause;
- peri-menopausal, very characteristic, and during this time a woman has her last menstrual period, and this date should be remembered, as any bleeding from the reproductive organs observed after this time means lesions;
- postmenopausal, when at least a year has passed since the last menstruation, bleeding is no longer present, and this period lasts for the rest of a woman’s life, while the levels of the female hormones, estrogen and progesterone, decrease.
How does menopause manifest itself?
The symptoms of menopause affect all three of its periods, but the greatest severity occurs with the postmenopausal period, and most women complain at this time of:
- weight gain;
- violent hot flashes;
- mood swings, ranging from apathy to irritability;
- a constant feeling of fatigue;
- sleep disturbances leading to insomnia;
- urinary bladder pushing and incontinence;
- dry skin prone to irritation;
- muscle and joint pain;
- dryness and itching in the vagina;
- weakness and hair loss;
- decreased libido;
- elevated LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
NuviaLab Meno – what was its composition made of?
As many negative symptoms of menopause should be immediately counteracted, and at the same time take care that they recur as rarely as possible in the future. They can almost completely disrupt normal daily functioning, while at the same time posing a threat to health. That is why it is worth taking capsules against menopause symptoms every day, NuviaLab Meno , composed of natural, but potent in action active substances, and the manufacturer has decided to use:
Under this name is hidden a unique extract of fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum), as much as 50% of the composition of which are health-promoting steroidal saponins. However, these are not the only substances with medicinal properties that make NuviLab Meno so highly effective. In addition to saponins, fenugreek contains:
- mucilaginous compounds;
- flavonoids and amino acids;
- vitamin A;
- B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), folic acid (B9);
- vitamin C;
- minerals: zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, selenium, sulfur, calcium and iron;
- essential oils;
- dietary fiber.
With this ingredient, you can reduce the number of hot attacks, reduce irritability and other mood swings, regulate hormonal imbalances, raise estrogen and progesterone levels, and improve libido.
Another unique and patented ingredient based on hops cone extract (Humulus lupulus), containing as much as 0.03% of 8-prenylonaringenin, a phytoestrogen supported by:
- essential oils;
- resinous compounds;
Menopausal women taking regular supplements with hops cone extract have observed a lower frequency of hot flushes, no mood swings, better stress management, and improved sleep quality.
Alfalfa herb extract
Alfalfa herb extract (Medicago sativa), did not find its way into NuviaLab Meno capsules by accident, this is due to its composition rich in such ingredients that help fight menopause, such as:
- B vitamins and vitamin K;
- organic acids, including malic and citric acids;
- essential oils;
- mineral salts: zinc, phosphorus, silicon, magnesium, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium and iron;
- alkaloids, isoflavones, carotenes and saponins.
The composition translates into health-promoting properties, reducing blood glucose, strengthening weakened immunitythose, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant activity, increased body vitality and, of course, relief of menopausal symptoms.
Leaf and flower extract of meadow clover
Meadow clover (Trifolium pratense) is a prized plant that has an 8% percentage of isoflavones in its composition, along with other equally valuable active compounds that directly affect the properties of these capsules:
- vitamin C;
- vitamin E;
- salicylic acid;
- phenolic acids;
- mineral compounds: zinc, cobalt, silicon, manganese, potassium, sulfur, calcium and iron.
Thus, it boasts an exceptionally rich composition that counteracts the excessive sweating that often accompanies menopause, hot flushes, constant feelings of anxiety and irritability. Clover also lowers “bad” cholesterol, strengthens the circulatory system, regulates blood pressure and can have a sleep-inducing effect.
Rhubarb root extract
The most important ingredient in palm rhubarb (Rheum palmatum), also known as palm rhubarb, in turn, is 1.5% rhein, along with other compounds such as:
- B vitamins;
- vitamin C:
- minerals: phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium and iron.
As a result, you can even more effectively reduce the most troublesome symptoms of menopause, improve your mental well-being, and prevent the development of osteoporosis. Also, rhubarb copes with skin diseases, including acne, at the same time combats stomach ailments, indigestion, diarrhea, flatulence, improving the secretion of digestive juices.
Additional fortified doses of vitamins
Coping with menopause is not easy, so the manufacturer NuviaLab Meno decided to further assist the process by adding additional doses of vitamins to its capsules. They are even essential for health, especially:
- Vitamin B6, called pyridoxine, alleviating disorders of the nervous system that occur during menopause, helping to maintain the proper cholesterol levels, strengthening immunity, regulating the body’s hormonal balance, minimizing the risk of insomnia;
- vitamin B9, or folic acid, here in the Advifolate® formula, even essential for every woman during menopause, necessary, among other things, in the prevention of cervical cancer, supporting the psyche. Allows you to quickly reduce feelings of fatigue and nervousness, also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, especially ischemic heart disease:
- vitamin D, used here in a unique formula of Vita-algae D®, not without reason called “the sun vitamin”, which has a beneficial effect primarily on the skeletal system, most effectively counteracting osteoporosis and degenerative changes. With its proper doses, you will manage to maintain a good mood, a functioning immune system and normal blood pressure;
- vitamin E, called the “vitamin of youth”, effectively alleviating many symptoms of menopause, hot flushes, sweating or mood swings. In addition, it has antioxidant activity, removes free radicals and protects against oxidative stress, improves skin condition, strengthens memory, concentration and weakened libido.
NuviaLab Meno – positive reviews of its effect
A dietary supplement having such a carefully selected composition enjoys fully deserved positive reviews from women using it and specialists recommending NuviaLab Meno to their patients. It is safe to say that the reviews are even overwhelmingly positive, emphasizing the following advantages:
- natural plant-based composition, with no side effects, but it is worth checking in advance whether any ingredient will not cause an individual allergic reaction;
- alleviation of almost all symptoms accompanying menopause, hot attacks, excessive sweating, feelings of nervousness and fatigue, difficulty sleeping;
- regulate the economy and secretion levels of hormones, estrogen and progesterone;
- rapid effects with regular taking of the recommended dose of 2 capsules per day.
NuviaLab Meno – how can it be purchased?
To purchase this supplement against the symptoms of menopause, go to manufacturer’s website , which distributes it itself, and fill out the order form found there. NuviaLab Meno is currently available in as many as three attractively priced promotional packages:
- Basic, one package, 60 capsules;
- Standard, two packs plus one free, 180 capsules;
- Optimal, three packs and as many free, up to 360 capsules.
Shipping is carried out within 24 hours of placing the order, in Poland you can pay on delivery, and it is also possible to ship abroad after payment in advance.