Nanodevine – serum for men and women against hair loss
Hair loss is a serious problem that both men and women complain about, with causes varying by gender. Regardless, it should be vigorously counteracted as soon as an increasing amount of hair begins to appear on the comb or brush. There are many methods to curb the process of accelerated baldness, and specialists, including professional trichologists, recommend using the revolutionary serum Nanodevine , which will solve this problem once and for all.
- 1 What are the most common causes of excessive hair loss?
- 2 What types of baldness can we encounter?
- 3 Nanodevine – which active ingredients determine the effect of this serum against hair loss?
- 4 Nanodevine – reviews of its complex action
What are the most common causes of excessive hair loss?
The loss of large amounts of hair is not an issue that can be passed by indifferently, it is not only an aesthetic problem, important especially for women. At the same time, it can signify some adverse changes taking place inside the body, developing diseases, and accelerated and uncontrolled baldness is one of their symptoms. So, if you notice this, it is worth undergoing an examination, with a dermatologist or the aforementioned trichologist, who will diagnose the causes of this, and the most common are:
- improper care of the hair and scalp, forgetting to wash them regularly, preferably daily;
- use of inappropriate cosmetics, shampoos or conditioners, with a composition that does not match the pH coefficient of the skin.r, which can cause skin irritation and damage to hair follicles and roots, resulting in hair loss;
- a diet poor in essential nutrients, and in the case of hair, we should provide proper doses of vitamin A, B vitamins, coenzyme Q10, collagen and minerals, led by silicon;
- tying long hair tightly, squeezing it with a rubber band, which causes damage to the roots and means that the hair may start to come out in proverbial “handfuls”;
- taking certain groups of medications, e.g. Taking certain groups of drugs, such as anticoagulants or contraceptives that disrupt the functioning of the endocrine system, the secretion of testosterone in particular, which can mutate into the unfavorable for hair form DHT, or dihydrotestosterone, posing a serious threat to hair follicles;
- the aforementioned co-morbidities, such as thyroid disorders, primarily hyperthyroidism, lupus erythematosus, polycystic ovary syndrome, infectious diseases.polycystic ovary syndrome, fungal or bacterial skin infections, psoriasis, inflammation and even anemia.
What types of baldness can we encounter?
Most of the above-mentioned causes of hair loss can be dealt with by the active ingredients of Nanodevine serum, and are worth using for different types of baldness, such as:
- alopecia areata, occurring in as many as four varieties, common, atopic, hypertonic and combined, caused by the above-mentioned factors, which can also have a genetic basis, manifested by the appearance of characteristic “patches” on the head, areas completely devoid of hair;
- androgenetic alopecia, diagnosed in both women and men, caused precisely by the transformation of testosterone, influenced by theinfluenced by the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase, into dihydrotestosterone, as well as stress, an ill-balanced diet and too much hair care, causing the hair to thin more and more;
- telogen alopecia, which, among other things, women complain of after childbirth, and is caused by excessive hair going into a resting phase, known as telogen.
Nanodevine – which active ingredients determine the effect of this serum against hair loss?
If a serum designed to stop hair loss is to cope with this difficult task, it should have a composition composed of active substances carefully selected for this purpose. Manufacturer Nanodevine decided to use ingredients with repeatedly proven effectiveness, backed by scientific research, and each drop of this revolutionary serum contains:
A unique, patented complex composed of up to three active compounds of natural, plant origin:
- Soybean germ, an exceptionally rich source of valuable nutrients, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and D, and mineralssuch as zinc, phosphorus, iodine, lithium, manganese, magnesium, copper, potassium, calcium, selenium and iron, essential for strengthening weakened hair and scalp;
- wheat germ, providing vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B3 (niacin) and the minerals mentioned above;
- Baikal thyroid, effective against skin infections caused by Candida albicans fungi and relieving inflammation.
Thanks to these three ingredients, the Baicapil™ complex protects hair follicle cells from external factors, nourishes themnourishes them, slows down the aging process by prolonging the anagen phase of hair growth, stimulates new hair growth, and gives hair volume and fluffiness.
Bearing the Latin name Cetrimonium Chloride, also known as ammonium chloride, it has found widespread use in medicine since ancient times. It is used as an active ingredient in many health-promoting preparations, so it’s no surprise that it was also included in the formulation of Nanodevine serum. The primary function of ammonium salt is to improve the condition of the hair, making it easier to comb, preventing tangling, giving it deepdeep shine and smoothing unruly hair, while the anti-static action means hair will stop electrifying.
Bearing the scientific name of l-arginine, a valuable essential amino acid, i.e. one that our body cannot synthesize on its own, so its deficiencies must be regularly replenished from external sources. This helps lower and regulate blood pressure, reduce the level of “bad” LDL cholesterol, strengthen the weakened walls of blood vessels, which is also important for proper blood supply to the scalp, follicles and hair follicles.
It is also worth appreciating its anti-static effect, preventing hair from becoming static, giving it lightness at the same timeand volume, improving texture, restoring velvety softness and a pleasant, refreshing fragrance. Arginine also soothes skin irritation and inflammation, speeding up wound healing.
Used in Nanodevine hair loss serum to improve the condition and appearance of hair. It makes it easier to apply the product, facilitates its even distribution and prevents hair from sticking together. At the same time, it helps retain water in the deep layers of the skin, making it always properly moisturized, smoothens theaces the hair and makes it easier to comb, both wet and dry, and its anti-static properties make it static-free.
The last ingredient in this serum is gluconolactone, a chemical compound included in the so-called poly-hydroxy acids (PHAs), a derivative of glucose. It is primarily a natural and potent antioxidant that effectively removes free radicals from the body, the cause of many diseases, including skin diseases. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect, soothes redness and irritation of the skin, accelerates wound healing, inhibits and slows down the aging process of the skin, moisturizes all layers of the scalp, participates in the processes of elastin and collagen production.
Nanodevine – reviews of its complex action
Serum Nanodevine enjoys fully deserved positive reviews from people who, with its help, managed not only to inhibit excessive hair loss. but also to stimulate the growth of new, stronger and thicker hair. Specialists, trichologists recommending the use of this serum to their patients are of a similar opinion. Its effects are worth summarizing and with regular use you can count on:
- no hair falling out in large quantities;
- healthier hair follicles and roots;
- their higher resistance to unfavorable internal and external factors;
- prolongation of the anagen phase of hair growth;
- easy combing, both wet and dry;
- absence of hair static and tangling;
- deep hydration and nourishment of all layers of the scalp;
- improving its blood supply and, at the same time, its follicles and hair follicles, which promotes the growth of new hair;
- inhibition of skin aging processes;
- giving hair a deep shine, softness and restoring elasticity.