Menozina – a natural dietary supplement to relieve menopause symptoms
There comes a day in every mature woman’s life when she has her last period and her body irreversibly begins to change. This is a completely natural process that usually begins after the age of 45, although it can also happen earlier or later. At this point, a woman enters menopause, also known as menopause. Unfortunately, she also begins to experience its troublesome symptoms, which can be alleviated with the help of natural capsules Menozina , effective and safe to use.
- 1 What is menopause?
- 2 At what age can menopause be expected and what are its symptoms?
- 3 Menozina – the composition that determines the high effectiveness of these capsules for menopause symptoms
- 4 Menozina – what are the opinions of women satisfied with the performance of these capsules?
- 5 Menozina – how can you buy it?
What is menopause?
Menopause can not be avoided, every day several hundred million women around the world complain of its symptoms. However, it is possible to try to counteract them, but it is worthwhile beforehand to find out what menopause actually is, when it begins and ends, and how it affects and irreversibly changes the body.
The generally accepted scientific definition defines menopause, called interchangeably, though not very nicely, menopause, as the permanent cessation of the menstrual cycle. It can also be said to be the last menstrual period, with no more bleeding occurring for another year. However, this must be a 100 percent natural process, as the absence of menstruation can also be the result of:
- disease changes;
- too rapid weight reduction;
- hormonal disorders;
- surgical removal of the ovaries or uterus.
This entire period can be divided into three distinct stages:
- Perimenopause, orperimenopausal, a transitional period lasting several years before menopause proper. During this time, the regularity of menstruation decreases, the cycle may lengthen or shorten, the activity of the hormonal activity of the ovaries and the production of ovarian follicles, but a woman can still get pregnant;
- menopause, which is the very day a woman has her last period;
- postmenopause, when the ovaries are no longer active, menstruation no longer occurs, estrogen levels and activity decline, and menopausal symptoms gradually become less troublesome.
At what age can menopause be expected and what are its symptoms?
Capsules Menozina , with a 100% natural composition, show effectiveness on most symptoms that appear in a woman during menopause. However, it is necessary to be able to recognize them correctly, since some also occur with other ailments, unrelated to menopause. Equally important is the time when they can be observed, as we have already mentioned, they usually begin between the ages of 45 and 55.
Of course, this is not a rule, and the average age at which Polish women begin to complain of menopause is 51. There are also cases when menopause occurs alreadybefore the age of 40 , and this is often associated with diseases such as type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto or rheumatoid arthritis. Of the menopause symptoms that should raise concern, the most important are:
- violent hot flashes alternating with feelings of cold,
- reddening of the skin, erythema on the face;
- general weakness of the body;
- difficulty falling asleep and insomnia;
- irritability and excessive nervousness;
- problems coping with stress;
- feelings of depression;
- weakened immunity, higher susceptibility to infections;
- problems with urinary continence;
- decreased libido and increasing sexual frigidity;
- vaginal dryness.
Menozina – the composition that determines the high effectiveness of these capsules for menopause symptoms
As you can see from the examples above, the capsules Menozina capsules will have to deal with numerous symptoms of menopause. That’s why their formulation was developed so carefully, precisely with this in mind, and the manufacturer decided to use only natural, mostly plant-based bioactive substances.
At the same time, this gives confidence in the absence of side effects after taking the supplement, but you should check beforehand whether you are allergic to any of its components. Individual allergic reactions are independent of the manufacturer, and each capsule contains:
The extract extracted from this tasty vegetable is full of ingredients that are also essential during menopause. It contains B vitamins, vitamin C, minerals, potassium, calcium and iron, quercetin, thanks to which chicory:
- improves intestinal peristalsis;
- strengthens the immune system;
- seals the walls of blood vessels;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect;
- helps reduce blood pressure.
Red clover herb extract
Another Menozina ingredient is red clover extract, which provides a whole range of vitamins, A, B, C and E, supported by salts of chromium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, potassium, selenium, calcium and iron. Together they are responsible for:
- alleviating hot flushes and sweating;
- reduction of nervousness;
- antioxidant properties;
- restoration of hormonal balance;
- strong and restful sleep.
This plant is also distinguished by its composition, full of vitamins, minerals and other substances necessary for the proper functioning of the body during menopause:
- supporting the endocrine system;
- supporting digestion and regulating excretion;
- having anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects;
- alleviating menopause symptoms;
- improving metabolism and preventing its disorders.
Extract of ashwagandha root
A plant that is an adaptogen, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, also known as Indian ginseng. Ashwagandhy is used to counteract the symptoms of a number of conditions, helped by its properties:
- lowering blood pressure;
- calming and reducing the negative effects of stress;
- increasing vitality and boosting energy;
- supporting the nervous system and strengthening immunity;
- inhibiting most symptoms of menopause;
- stimulating cells of the immune system to work more efficiently.
Asparagus root extract
The effectiveness of this substance included in Menozina capsules is due to the presence of flavonoids and phenols. It is a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K, and also contains such elements as zinc, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, potassium, selenium, calcium and iron. Thanks to them, it acts:
- diuretic, facilitating detoxification of the body;
- enhances memory and concentration;
- counteracts digestive disorders;
- delays the aging process.
Hops cone extract
The main bioactive substance of hop cone extract is lupulin, similar in action to lemon balm, supported by essential oils, resinous compoundsresinous compounds, flavonoids, triterpenes, amine compounds, thanks to which it acquires extremely valuable properties:
- facilitating falling asleep and preventing insomnia;
- soothing effect on the nervous system;
- alleviating the negative effects of stress;
- reducing fatigue and feelings of nervous exhaustion;
- regulating digestive processes.
Flax seed cone extract
The final plant ingredient in this supplement to counteract the effects of menopause is extract of flax seed cones, a plant that has been used in herbal medicine for thousands of years. The cones are characterized by a high content of nutrients, vitamin E, mineral salts, phytosterols, phytoestrogens and organic acids responsible for their action:
- alleviating violent attacks of heat and cold sweats;
- calming, removing feelings of nervousness and anxiety;
- facilitating falling asleep;
- gently laxative and slimming due to the content of dietary fiber;
- accelerating the regeneration of damaged epidermis.
Extra doses of B vitamins
The symptoms of menopause would be difficult to deal with without B vitamins. That’s why Menozina has in its composition the most important from the point of view of menopausal women, such as:
- thiamine, vitamin B1, which supports the nervous system, brain function, heart function, and improves energy metabolism;
- riboflavin, vitamin B2, responsible for the condition of the skin and mucous membranes, obtaining energy from metabolic processes, regulating the hormonal economy;
- pyridoxine, vitamin B6, its task is to participate in the metabolism of homocysteine, regulate hormone secretion, reduce feelings of fatigue and the risk of insomnia.
Additional doses of other vitamins and minerals
The capsules also contain other equally important vitamins and minerals:
- vitamin A, without which cell differentiation and iron metabolism are impossible, strengthening immunity;
- Vitamin D, responsible for strong teeth and bones, preventing osteoporosis, improving calcium and phosphorus absorption;
- VitaminE, known as the “vitamin of youth,” providing protection for cells from oxidative stress;
- zinc, which improves the metabolism of vitamin A and fatty acids, facilitating the absorption of other nutrients;
- magnesium, maintaining electrolyte balance, responsible for energy metabolism and joint and bone health;
- selenium, with antioxidant properties, essential for thyroid, hair and nail health;
- iron, which transports oxygen to cells, participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin and erythrocytes, and strengthens cognitive function.
Menozina – what are the opinions of women satisfied with the performance of these capsules?
The action and effectiveness of a dietary supplement with such a carefully selected composition can confidently be considered multifaceted and comprehensive. This is confirmed by the reviews of satisfied women giving Menozina capsules decidedly positive ratings and praising their most important advantages, which are worth emphasizing:
- natural, predominantly plant-based composition;
- safety of use, no side effects, except for the mentioned individual allergic reactions independent of the manufacturer;
- rapid relief of all bothersome symptoms of menopause;
- simple application, and only a dose of 2 capsules per day, 1 each in the morning and evening, is needed to achieve the full effects;
- effectiveness not only for menopause symptoms, but also the ability to keep your weight under control.
Menozina – how can you buy it?
If menopause symptoms are making your life difficult, it’s time to deal with them once and for all, and to do so, go to the company website of the manufacturer Menozina capsules. Czekaj there are as many as three promotional packages to choose from, all at attractive prices:
- 1 package, 60 capsules, stocked for one month of use;
- 2 packs, 120 capsules enough for 2 months;
- 3 packs plus 1 free, a supply of as many as 240 capsules, enough for 4 months.
The package is shipped immediately after the order is placed, always in discreet packaging that does not reveal the contents, and delivered via courier, postal service or parcel machine. In some countries, which is listed on the manufacturer’s website, you can pay on delivery with it, and shipping abroad is also possible.