Lipid Control Plus – get your cholesterol levels and liver health under control
There are many factors that directly affect our health, allowing us to enjoy it until old age and minimize the risk of numerous dangerous diseases. We should regularly visit the doctor and do tests that show what the level of the most important compounds in the body is, whether their recommended values have been exceeded. One of them is undoubtedly cholesterol, and in maintaining its proper level, especially the “bad” LDL fraction, are helped by tablets Lipid Control Plus , which also support liver function.
- 1 What is cholesterol?
- 2 What is the function of cholesterol in the human body?
- 3 What affects the increase in cholesterol and what are the consequences?
- 4 Lipid Control Plus – a composition that quickly reduces excess cholesterol
- 5 Lipid Control Plus – what conditions it helps to avoid and what health effects it provides
- 6 Lipid Control Plus – purchase directly from the manufacturer’s
What is cholesterol?
However, before we learn about the composition and effects of the Lipid Control Plus dietary supplement, we should first learn what cholesterol is, what its fractions are and what important function it performs in the human body. Cholesterol is an organic substance that is categorized as a lipid, or fat from the steroid group. One of its peculiarities is that it is found only in the bodies of animals, and therefore humans, where it is produced primarily in the intestines and liver. It is divided into two fractions:
- HDL (high-density lipoprotein)cholesterol, made up of low-density lipoproteins, commonly referred to as “good” cholesterol, and in fact its proper levels carry many health benefits;
- LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol, with molecules composed of low-density lipoproteins, and it is its excess that can become the cause of serious health problems.
What is the function of cholesterol in the human body?
Almost everyone has heard or read a lot about the harmfulness of cholesterol, although by itself it is completely harmless, unless an excess begins to accumulate in the body. At the same time, it performs many important functions that cannot be ignored:
- it is a component of the envelope that shields nerves from damage;
- contains it in cell membranes, regulates their permeability and fluidity;
- conditions the function of serotonin transmitters;
- is essential for proper brain function;
- enables intercellular communication;
- participates in the synthesis of vitamin D;
- participates in the production of numerous hormones, including cortisol, progesterone and testosterone, as well as bile acids in the liver.
What affects the increase in cholesterol and what are the consequences?
Maintaining proper cholesterol levels is facilitated by natural and potent capsules Lipid Control Plus allowing especially to control its harmful fraction LDL. It is this fraction that can begin to pose a threat to our health, of course, after exceeding the permitted standards, of which we are very often ourselves guilty. The primary and most common cause of high cholesterol is an improper diet, heavy-digesting, high-calorie, leading with further neglect to overweight and obesity.
The diet of a person suffering from hypercholesterolemia is dominated by virtually everything unhealthy, fatty meats, cured meats, dairy products, eminently harmful fast food, excess sugar, highly processed foods, sweet carbonated drinks. Of course, this is not the only cause of this disease, Lipid Control Plus also has to deal with the effects:
- an excess of black, strong coffee brewed in the traditional way, simply poured over hot water causing it to release oily compounds;
- stress, one of the symptoms of which is precisely the increase in “bad” LDL cholesterol with a simultaneous decrease in the “good” HDL fraction;
- coexisting diseases of a chronic nature, type 2 diabetes or hypothyroidism;
- menopause in women and andropause in men;
- physical inactivity, leading a sedentary lifestyle;
- drinking alcohol causing damage to the liver responsible for the production of fatty acids and the kidneys, whose nephrotic syndrome causes cholesterol levels to rise.
Lipid Control Plus – a composition that quickly reduces excess cholesterol
If you don’t take care of your cholesterol, you are asking for trouble yourself, and treating the diseases this causes can be not only lengthy, but also expensive. As the saying goes, “prevention is better than cure”, so it is worth reaching for capsules Lipid Control Plus , whose composition also promotes overall health. The substances used here are highly effective, natural and safe to use, and each capsule contains:
A unique and patented extract of the European olive (Olea europea), with 3% hydroxytyrosol in its composition, extracted from trees that grow in nature throughout the Mediterranean basin and have been known to mankind for thousands of years. The fruit and leaves are full of health-promoting substances such as:
- phenolic compounds;
- plant sterols;
- coffee, vanillic, oleanolic acids;
They support the heart and circulatory system, lowering blood pressure, regulating heart rhythm and blood flow, especially through the coronary vessels. In addition, they have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effects, and antioxidant properties protect LDL cholesterol molecules from the effects of oxidative stress.
Curcumin C3 Complex®
Extracted from the rhizomes of the long-stemmed thistle (Curcuma longa), making Lipid Control Plus capsules contain curcuminoids, standardized in this unique compound at up to 85%. Combining it with BioPerine®, described below, yields truly spectacular results:
- LDL cholesterol reduction;
- maintenance of normal amounts of cholesterol HDL;
- reducing the effects of oxidative stress;
- maintaining liver health by stimulating bile secretion;
- improving intestinal function;
- regulating gastric juices.
A substance that is a unique combination of two ingredients, the flowers of fragrant capsia (Syzygium aromaticum), also known as clove, and Italian blanket (Helichrysum italicum). The most important substance in clove is eugenol, both plants also contain flavonoids, carotenoids, phenolic acids, essential oils. Thanks to them, Hepure™ is characterized by action:
- hepatoprotective, protecting liver cells from damage;
- supporting detoxification processes;
- protecting the liver from oxidative stress;
- anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cholagogue and diastolic;
- antifungal, antibacterial and warming.
An extract from the shell of black peppercorns full of the natural alkaloid, piperine, which not only gives pepper its pungent flavor. It is also valued for its numerous health-promoting properties:
- acceleration of metabolism necessary for efficient fat reduction;
- regulating the entire digestive system;
- removal of reactive oxygen species, or free radicals, from the body;
- anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties;
- strengthening the immune system;
- alleviating the negative effects of stress.
Artichoke leaf extract
A plant valued both in the kitchen and in natural medicine for its rich composition. Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus) will provide the body with vitamin A, B vitamins, ascorbic acid, or vitamin C, vitamin E and the minerals zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium and iron. These are what give it its properties:
- strengthening liver function and accelerating its regeneration;
- supporting the digestive system, regulating digestive processes and intestinal peristalsis;
- facilitating the removal of excess cholesterol and triglycerides;
- detoxifying and antioxidant, helping to get rid of toxins and free radicals;
- allowing to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
Extract from the head of common garlic
Called a natural antibiotic for a reason, it is so effective in dealing with many groups of dangerous bacteria. This is facilitated by the content in garlic (Allium sativum) of pectin, adenosine, vitamin B, minerals and flavonoids. Therefore, it had to be included in Lipid Control Plus capsules, which thanks to this:
- benefit the heart and cardiovascular system;
- maintain blood pressure that is safe for health;
- counteract blood clots;
- support a weakened immune system;
- lower LDL cholesterol levels in the blood and counteract its clogging of blood vessels;
- have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-diabetic effects.
Choline is another name for vitamin B4, one of the most important in this entire group of vitamins. Its deficiency is almost immediately reflected in the health of the liver, which can become fatty. However, this is not the only therapeutic property of choline, which also positively affects:
- regulating the body’s lipid metabolism;
- acceleration of cholesterolmetabolism;
- the work of the brain and nervous system;
- maintenance of proper cell structure.
A compound formed from the combination of two essential amino acids, making it even more effective in supporting the regeneration of a weakened liver and cleansing it of toxins. Other noteworthy functions of L-ornithine L-aspartate are:
- participation in the synthesis of collagen, a component of connective tissue;
- maintenance of normal lipid metabolism in the body;
- support and better control of heart function.
Lipid Control Plus – what conditions it helps to avoid and what health effects it provides
Such a well-thought-out, natural composition makes the daily use of Lipid Control Plus , at the manufacturer’s recommended dosage of 2 capsules per day, brings many benefits, primarily avoiding the following diseases:
- Cardiovascular diseases, including heart attack and coronary artery disease;
Both the patients who use this dietary supplement on a daily basis and the specialists who praise it, in the opinions they express, which are overwhelmingly positive, emphasize the advantages of:
- a more efficiently functioning heart;
- always the right lipid profile;
- improved liver function;
- more energy for action;
- better blood circulation;
- keeping cholesterol levels under full control;
- no side effects, but check beforehand if you are allergic to any of the supplement’s ingredients.
Lipid Control Plus – purchase directly from the manufacturer’s
Buying Lipid Control Plus only requires you to visit. manufacturer’s company website , where you place an order by filling out the contact form located there and choosing a supplement from the three available packages:
- Basic, 1 pack, 60 capsules;
- Standard, 2 packs plus 1 free, 180 capsules;
- Optimal, 3 packs plus 3 free, 360 capsules
They are at an attractive promotional price that is worth taking advantage of, the package is shipped immediatelyafter the order is placed and usually reaches the recipient in about 2 business days. He can pay for it on delivery, which, however, is only done within our country, shipping abroad requires payment in advance.