Gluconax – a natural dietary supplement to help fight diabetes
Of the many chronic diseases facing a significant portion of modern society, one of the most dangerous is certainly diabetes. It fully deserves the unflattering name of a disease of civilization, and if it is not detected in time and proper treatment is not undertaken, its consequences can be truly disastrous. That’s why it’s a good idea to regularly test whether your blood glucose levels exceed the allowed norms, and if there are any abnormalities, you can start taking the dietary supplement Gluconax . Its natural ingredients help reduce the amount of sugar and prevent many complications associated with its fluctuations.
- 1 How much should the normal blood sugar level be?
- 2 What is diabetes and what are its most common causes and symptoms?
- 3 Gluconax – on which ingredients the effectiveness of these capsules depends.
- 4 Gluconax – reviews indicating its key benefits
- 5 Gluconax – how can you buy it?
How much should the normal blood sugar level be?
The presence of sugar, or glucose, in the human body is perfectly natural, but only if its health-safe standards are not exceeded. In adults, for example, they should be, when measured on an empty stomach, in the range of 77 to 99 mg/dl (3.9 to 5.5 mmol/L). If it is higher, reaching a level greater than 125 mg/dl (7.0 mmol/l), we can talk about hyperglycemia. A reduced amount of glucose in the blood, below 77 mg/dl (3.9 mmol/l), is also a threat to health, and in this case we are dealing with hypoglycemia.
What is diabetes and what are its most common causes and symptoms?
Both of these conditions, hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, are definitely not to be taken lightly, as they can negatively affect our health, and nearly 400 million people around the world are already complaining about it. Too low or too high blood sugar levels will help regulate the active compounds included in Gluconax capsules, an important element of diabetes prevention. They show high efficacy precisely for diabetes, a dangerous metabolic disease in the course of which the pancreas produces an insufficient amount of insulin, the hormone responsible for maintaining adequate blood sugar levels.
The causes of this condition are varied, but many of them are the direct result of our negligence in such important matters as:
- adherence to a proper diet, and an increase in glucose levels can be caused by excess consumption of white sugar, sweets, carbonated sweet drinks;
- too high a body weight, and overweight and obesity resulting from poor nutrition is another direct cause that significantly increases the risk of developing different varieties of diabetes, type 1 or type 2;
- physical activity, and lack of exercise can cause serious metabolic and digestive disorders and disruption of the body’s hormonal and carbohydrate metabolism.
Other factors may also be responsible for the development of hyper or hypoglycemia, including old age and co-morbidities, manifested precisely by fluctuations in blood glucose levels:
- long-term, untreated stress;
- Cushing’s syndrome;
Symptoms and possible complications of diabetes depend on the type of diabetes, but the most commonly indicated by specialists in the treatment of this disease are:
- a strong feeling of thirst;
- frequent urination;
- nervousness and irritability;
- easy bruising of the skin and tingling of the skin;
- increased risk of cardiovascular disease;
- lack of appetite and weight loss;
- inversion, i.e., increased appetite causing weight gain;
- weakness of the body;
- a feeling of lethargy;
- problems with normal vision.
Gluconax – on which ingredients the effectiveness of these capsules depends.
The effectiveness of these pills designed to help fight diabetes depends on the active ingredients used in them, and the manufacturer of Gluconax has decided to use only natural and mostly side-effect-free ones. However, you should check early on whether you have an individual allergy to an ingredient, which is completely independent of the manufacturer. The most important ingredients determining the high effectiveness of the Gluconax dietary supplement are:
That is, the plant bearing the Latin name gymnema sylvestre, which has been known and widely used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Gurmar grows in the wild in Southeast Asia and provides the body with such compounds as triterpenoid saponins, chlorophyll, numerous amino acids and gymnemic acid. These are responsible for the properties of gymnema sylvestre and, likewise, Gluconax capsules:
- potentiating insulin production and secretion;
- supporting the regeneration of damaged and weakened pancreatic cells;
- lowering sugar levels that are too high and allowing them to be maintained at recommended, safe levels;
- cleansing blood vessels, which is part of prevention against atherosclerosis;
- allowing you to fully control your appetite.
Whose source is the dried root of this exotic plant, also known since ancient times, found in many varieties, the most prized of which are Ceylon and Chinese. Cinnamon also has many nutrients in its composition, including vitamin A, B vitamins and vitamin C. Minerals, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron and dietary fiber, which facilitates digestion, are also important from a health perspective. Thanks to them, cinnamon:
- regulates blood sugar, prevents its rapid fluctuations;
- increases the sensitivity of the body’s cells to insulin;
- has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and analgesic properties.
Banaba leaf extract
Banaba is a plant familiar to all lovers of natural medicine, full of ingredients that help fight the effects of diabetes, growing in the wild in Southeast Asia and Australia. It has in its composition primarily corosolic acid and numerous ellagotannins, or health-promoting polyphenols, together responsible for its primary action:
- regulating the processes of glucose metabolism;
- allowing to maintain its recommended amounts in the blood;
- improving the body’s sensitivity to insulin;
- facilitating the maintenance of weight control.
The final ingredient in Gluconax capsules is a chemical compound produced naturally by marine algae, a dark red pigment with extremely broad health-promoting effects. Above all, it is one of the most potent antioxidants allowing to effectively eliminate health-threatening free radicals. Its other properties worth highlighting are:
- strengthening the weakened immune system;
- reducing the effects of type 2 diabetes, especially in obese people;
- normalization of blood glucose levels;
- increasing cellular sensitivity to insulin;
- protecting the heart and cardiovascular system, including against oxidative stress.
Gluconax – reviews indicating its key benefits
As you can see, the composition of the diabetes support supplement Gluconax, was composed exclusively of natural substances, not only effective, but also safe to use. The only exception may be an individual allergic reaction, which fortunately happens rarely. Gluconax enjoys positive reviews from diabetes specialists, who, together with those who use these capsules , emphasize their main advantages:
- stabilization of blood sugar levels;
- normalization of insulin production by the pancreas;
- Increasing the sensitivity of the body’s cells to insulin;
- regulation of glucose metabolism processes;
- counteracting rapid fluctuations in sugar levels, including hypoglycemia.
Gluconax – how can you buy it?
If you want to check the effects of this dietary supplement yourself, you just need to go to the manufacturer’s website and fill out the simple contact form found there. In it you only need to provide your name and phone number, and the rest of the formalities of the purchase will be handled in a conversation with a consultant who calls you back. At the same time, it is worth hurrying in order to take advantage of the current price promotion, significantly reducing the cost of the purchase.