Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – a natural serum that cares for the delicate skin under the eyes
Every woman would like to look exceptional and always have perfectly smooth, firm, properly tightened and deeply moisturized skin. While this can be achieved without too much trouble, for example, on the cheeks, much more effort will be required for the daily care of the delicate skin around the eyes. If we do not take proper care of it, unsightly wrinkles and signs of dryness will quickly appear. That’s why it’s worth using a natural and powerful Eternelle Fine Eyelifter eye serum, which will help the skin regain a fresh look, deep color and full vitality.
- 1 Why does the skin around the eyes need special care?
- 2 What affects the condition of the skin around the eyes and how to properly care for it?
- 3 Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – what ingredients determine its high effectiveness?
- 4 Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – how should it be used?
- 5 Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – reviews of users satisfied with its performance
Why does the skin around the eyes need special care?
Before we get into the natural composition and action of the Eternelle Fine Eyelifter serum, it is worthwhile to know beforehand why the skin around the eyes requires a different, much more delicate, even subtle care. This will perfectly enhance the appearance of the eyes, one of the most important beauty attributes of any woman, and at the same time avoid many unpleasant ailments.
The skin around the eyes is thinner than in other parts of the face and therefore more susceptible to damage. Its maximum thickness is only about 0.5 mm and, most importantly, it has almost no sebaceous glands, which makes it more likely to dry out under the influence of adverse weather conditions. If we add to this even less blood circulation in this part of the face, it is not surprising that wrinkles, especially facial wrinkles, discoloration and puffiness develop much faster on it. The skin also ages faster, which is why it requires such careful care.
What affects the condition of the skin around the eyes and how to properly care for it?
Regular use of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter eye serum is only one of the elements of proper care of the skin around the eyes, and of course the most important, but at the same time it is necessary to remember:
- daily eye makeup removal with natural cosmetics, micellar liquids free of artificial, harmful substances, primarily alcohol that dries the skin;
- taking care of the proper daily dose of sleep and rest, without which the eyes will be constantly watery and red, and the skin around them and eyelids will be swollen. The skin will also begin to age faster, so get the recommended 7-8 hours of sleep a night and limit staring at the computer screen or smartphone;
- drinking plenty of water, mineral and non-carbonated water, of course, so that the skin will always be hydrated and thus prevent painful redness, irritation of the epidermis and the formation of swelling. Properly moisturized skin, also with the help of the active ingredients of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter serum, will also be firm and elastic;
- protection of the skin around the eyes from adverse external factors, especially atmospheric, moisture, temperature changes and, above all, from the most harmful UV radiation that causes sunburn, irritates the delicate epidermis and accelerates the formation of wrinkles
- a healthy, well-balanced diet, full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that promotethat promote skin health, and their possible deficiencies will be quickly replenished by using this revolutionary eye serum.
Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – what ingredients determine its high effectiveness?
The effectiveness of any cosmetic intended for the daily care of delicate skin is based on the proper selection of the ingredients that make it up. First of all, they should be natural and safe to use, not causing any side effects. Only then we can be 100% sure that they will bring all the desired effects, and these not inconsiderable requirements are more than met by the modern Eternelle Fine Eyelifter serum.
Its daily use does not carry any side effects, however, the manufacturer recommends checking in advance whether we are allergic to any of the substances included in the serum, and is not responsible for the occurrence of an individual allerg ic reaction. This fortunately happens very rarely, and to compose the composition of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter were used:
Referred to by the abbreviation HA, an organic chemical compound belonging to glycosaminoglycans (GAG), naturally produced in the human body. Unfortunately, these are usually insufficient amounts, which decrease even further with age, which begins around age 30, almost completely disappearing when we turn 80. Among other things, it is synthesized in the walls of blood vessels, connective and muscle tissue, skin properand joint fluid, as it is responsible for protecting joints from injury, and determines their mobility.
Unsupplemented deficiencies of hyaluronic acid cause the skin to start losing its firmness, loosen the connections between collagen fibers loosen, and more and more visible wrinkles begin to appear. So it is worth taking care of its proper level, as it is responsible for the action of the serum:
- providing the right level of hydration of the skin, while hyaluronic acid also retains water in its deep layers, thus counteracting excessive dryness;
- restoring proper tension and elasticity to the skin;
- making it look exceptionally radiant, refreshed and rejuvenated;
- protecting the skin from the effects of adverse external factors, especially the aforementioned UV radiation;
- strengthening the skin’s natural lipid barrier;
- smoothing all visible wrinkles, especially in the delicate eye area;
- accelerating the regeneration of damaged epidermis, soothing irritation and redness;
- restoring the natural deep skin tone;
- promoting the transport of other nutrients, primarily B vitamins and vitamin C, deep into the skin.
An extremely effective ingredient very often used in skin care cosmetics, so it also had to be included in the composition of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter. Caffeine is characterized by numerous health-promoting properties, and its source in this case is coffee bean extract. Among the therapeutic properties of caffeine, which also allow to take proper care of the skin around the eyes, it is necessary to emphasize:
- strong antioxidant effect allowing to remove free radicals responsible for faster skin aging;
- restoration of skin smoothness, firmness and elasticity;
- acceleration of blood circulation making the skin better oxygenated, thus equalizing its color and disappearing discoloration and dark circles under the eyes;
- inhibition of processes leading to the breakdown of ascorbic acid, or vitamin C;
- smoothing visible wrinkles and preventing their formation in the future;
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, dealing with bacterial infections, accelerating the healing of skin irritations.
The next important component of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter, is an extract from the well-known aloe vera, whose properties promote not only skin health and is widely used in natural medicine as well. Among other things, aloe vera is appreciated for its hypoallergenic properties, so allergy sufferers can use it without any risk and it is perfect for all skin types.
It has in its composition vitamin A, B vitamins, choline (B4), folic acid (B9) and cobalamin (B12), vitamin E, as well as zinc, chromium, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Such a rich composition automatically affects its properties, and the aloe vera contained in this serum is responsible for:
- smoothing the skin and restoring its natural radiance;
- soothing and accelerating the healing of all inflammation and irritation of the epidermis;
- reducing visible wrinkles, equally unsightly discoloration and acne lesions;
- protection of the skin from the destructive effects of UV radiation;
- hydration of the skin and inhibition of water loss from the epidermis;
- restoring the skin’s proper acid-base balance.
Their importance to health cannot be underestimated, and the positive effects they have on the skin have been very thoroughly studied. As a result, we know all the valuable properties of peptides used as an important component of medical preparations and cosmetics. Chemically, they are proteins composed of bioactive amino acids, and their function in the body is to:
- stimulation of the synthesis processes of collagen and elastin, the building material of the skin;
- its protection against the action of free radicals;
- maintaining firm, elastic and always well-tightened skin;
- inhibiting its natural aging processes;
- smoothing out small facial wrinkles, precisely those that form around the eyes;
- reducing hyperpigmentation;
- moisturizing and hydrating the skin from the epidermis down to its deepest layers;
- improving the oval of the face and restoring color.
Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – how should it be used?
Daily care of the delicate skin around the eyes with the help of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter serum is very simple. Serum is applied twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, on thoroughly cleaned and dried skin around the eyes and massaged in a gentle motion until completely absorbed. Do not use the serum on irritated or damaged skin, and you also need to check in advance whether any of its ingredients will cause an individual allergic reaction, for which the manufacturer assumes no responsibility.
Eternelle Fine Eyelifter – reviews of users satisfied with its performance
The performance of this serum is best summed up by the opinions of satisfied female users and skin care professionals who recommend it. Both of these groups praise the numerous advantages of Eternelle Fine Eyelifter, which are once again worth summarizing in a few sub-points:
- 100% natural composition;
- the safety of use, with virtually no side effects, with the one exception outlined above;
- the absence of visible signs of skin aging;
- its smoothing, firming, restoration of radiance and vitality;
- restoration of skin density;
- counteracting its sagging and softening facial features;
- activation of processes leading to faster regeneration in the deep layers of the skin;
- Reducing redness and soothing irritation;
- smoothing and shallowing of existing wrinkles and preventing their return in the future.