Corsanum – will comprehensively take care of the heart and cardiovascular system
One of the two most important organs in the human body is the heart, without whose work we could not live. It is responsible for pumping blood and, through the circulatory system, distributing it throughout the body. That is why we should take care of the heart until old age, preferably by natural methods. An effective means of facilitating this are capsules Corsanum , with a unique, plant-based, carefully selected composition.
- 1 How is the human heart constructed?
- 2 What can harm our heart?
- 3 Which active ingredients are responsible for the effectiveness of Corsanum?
- 4 What heart diseases will we avoid with the help of Corsanum?
- 5 What kind of opinions about Corsanum can we encounter?
- 6 Where can you buy Corsanum capsules?
How is the human heart constructed?
Before we get into the description of the individual active substances included in Corsanum, we should learn more about the structure of the heart muscle. We didn’t use the word muscle by accident, because, after all, the heart is a muscle located in the central part of the chest. It has a mass of 300-400 g, the size of a clenched fist, is surrounded by a pericardial sac for safety, from belowfrom below it is adjacent to the diaphragm, from behind it is adjacent to the spine, from the sides it is in contact with the lungs, and from the front it is adjacent to the sternum.
We will not present here the detailed structure of the heart, but we should know that it is formed by striated muscles, which contract without our will, pumping blood all the time. As a curiosity, we can state that it contracts an average of 2.5 to 3.5 billion times during our lifetime, and is made up of the following parts:
- two atria, left and right, separated by an atrial septum;
- two ventricles, also left and right, which are separated by an interventricular septum.
From the heart exit thick veins, important for the functioning of the entire circulatory system, which are:
- superior vena cava;
- inferior vena cava;
- four pulmonary veins.
What can harm our heart?
The complexity of the heart muscle and the function it performs means that there are a myriad of unfavorable factors that can disrupt its work. The effects of many of these will be dealt with by the ingredients of Corsanum capsules. Unfortunately, we are often ourselves to blame for the deterioration of our heart health, and this is most often caused by:
- improper diet, a diet devoid of many nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Instead, it is full of everything that harms not only the heart, it is also responsible for overweight and obesity. It is dominated by highly processed foods, fast foods full of trans fats, white sugar, excess salt and carbonated drinks;
- alcohol abuse, which wreaks real havoc on the body. It leads to the development of many dangerous diseases of the heart and circulatory system, damages them often irreversibly and can lead to death;
- cigarette smoking, just as deadly, full of poisonous substances, hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, lead, acetone and formaldehyde;
- comorbidities such as type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- stress, not without specific reason considered one of the most dangerous diseases of civilization of our time, causing almost complete disruption of the body. Remaining under its influence for a long time significantly increases the risk of heart disease, primarily myocardial infarction;
- lack of physical activity, sedentary lifestyle, creating a so-called vicious cycle, if we avoid exercise, we begin to gain weight, and even a few pounds of excess weight negatively affects heart function.
Which active ingredients are responsible for the effectiveness of Corsanum?
The well-known saying goes that prevention is better than cure, which is why you should immediately take care of your heart health together with Corsanum capsules. Their composition has been composed just for this purpose from natural unique plant-based substances. In accordance with current trends, they are both safe to use, without side effects, and in each daily dose of two Corsanum capsules you will find as many as 6 active ingredients:
Coriander leaf extract
Used in a dose of as much as 200 mg, and its source is coriander, a plant whose leaves and fruits have been used in cooking and natural medicine since ancient times. Its content of vitamin A, B vitamins, including folic acid and niacin, vitamin K, fiber, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and essential oils are responsible for its health-promoting properties. As a result, coriander extract has beneficial effects on:
- lowering blood pressure;
- reducing the risk of atherosclerosis;
- reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol LDL, while raising its “good” fraction HDL;
- reduction of triglycerides and blood glucose levels;
- protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Hawthorn blossom extract
Another plant-based ingredient in Corsanum, at a dose of 150 mg. Hawthorn is a shrub with distinctive dark red fruits, also boasting a rich composition. It contains vitamin C, flavonoids, procyanidins, organic acids, minerals, Omega-3 fatty acids, in health-appropriate doses, all responsible for:
- supporting the work of the heart and circulatory system;
- strengthening the body’s immune system;
- maintaining proper levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood;
- regulating blood pressure,
- counteracting cardiovascular diseases.
Oregano herb extract
Also in a dose of 150 mg, and this popular spice contains karwakrol, an organic substance classified as a phenol. There are 15 mg of it in a daily dose of this dietary supplement, and it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and fat-burning effects. There is also vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), folic acid (vitamin B9), magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, potassium and iron in oregano. These are what give it its properties:
- antioxidant, removing free radicals;
- supporting the functioning of the heart muscle;
- normalizing blood pressure that is too high;
- reducing the amount of cholesterol and blood sugar;
- strengthening weakened blood vessel walls, protecting against dangerous blood clots and varicose veins.
Grapevine seed extract
One of the oldest plants cultivated by man, whose fruits are used not only for wine production. Their numerous medicinal properties are also worth appreciating, and 100 mg of extract made from grape seedsli, contained in Corsanum , provides the body with bioflavonoids (40 mg), resveratrol (2 mg), vitamin A, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6). Their effects are enhanced by ascorbic acid, organic acids (tartaric, malic and citric) and the minerals calcium, iron and iodine, affecting:
- protecting the heart from pathogens;
- improving blood flow by strengthening blood vessels;
- acceleration of metabolism;
- lower risk of blood clots;
- preservation of normal heart rhythm;
- faster wound healing and tissue regeneration.
European olive leaf extract
The last plant ingredient in Corsanum has also been with mankind for thousands of years, used here in a dose of 100 mg. Olives are still grown in the Mediterranean today, and the benefits they bring to health cannot be underestimated. We now know exactly all the substances they contain, such as: oleuropein (18 mg) Omega-3 fatty acids, oleanolic, caffeic and vanillic acids, plant sterols, phospholipids, phenolic compounds, catechins, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C and E, and large amounts of phosphorus and potassium. Among the most important properties of olive extract are worth mentioning:
- antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral activity;
- counteracting atherosclerosis and the risk of heart attack;
- regulation of the heart and the entire circulatory system;
- prevention of arrhythmias;
- lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
One of the most important elements not only for the heart, but also for many other aspects of health. Its supplementation in the dose of 20 mg is essential for our heart to work uninterruptedly throughout life, and the effects of any deficiency will be felt very quickly. Iron is characterized by extensive therapeutic properties, and the most important are:
- counteracting the development of anemia, resulting precisely from a lack of iron;
- support of the immune system and nervous system;
- participation in the transport of oxygen to all cells, as it is part of hemoglobin;
- participation in the production of red blood cells;
- reduction of free radicals, being an antioxidant.
What heart diseases will we avoid with the help of Corsanum?
We already know the composition of the capsules Corsanum , which we can fully trust. Individual substances do not cause side effects, but it is necessary to check whether we have an individual allergic reaction to any of them. It is also worth taking stock of what heart diseases we can avoid if we take care of our diet, move a lot and use this supplement. We will reduce the risk in this way:
- high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood;
- weakening of blood vessel walls;
- myocardial infarction and stroke;
- life-threatening venous clots;
- cardiac arrhythmias, or arrhythmias;
- hypoxia caused by abnormal blood flow.
What kind of opinions about Corsanum can we encounter?
Such composition and action of Corsanum capsules translate into positive reviews about them. We can read them on the Internet, and it is praised not only by people complaining about heart problems, but also by specialists. They primarily emphasize such advantages as:
- natural composition of plant origin;
- the absence of side effects, except as described above;
- obtaining full effects with a dose of just 2 capsules a day;
- ease of storage at room temperature, necessarily away from children.
Where can you buy Corsanum capsules?
If you want to take proper care of your cardiovascular health, it’ s time to reach for Corsanum. It is purchased through manufacturer’s website , which also handles distribution. The purchasing process itself is very simple, first you have to choose one of three promotional packages:
- Start package, 1 package, 60 capsules for one month of use;
- Optimal Package, 2 packs, 120 capsules for 2 months of use;
- Recommended Package, 3 packs plus 1 free, 240 capsules for 4 months of use.
After that, all you have to do is choose the form of payment; in Poland, you can pay only upon receipt of the package, which is shipped within 1 business day of placing the order. It reaches the recipient in discreet packaging to protect the contents. Shipping abroad is also possible, but only after payment in advance.