Atinnuris – effectively solves tinnitus problems
One of the most important senses, next to sight, is certainly hearing, through which we perceive the fascinating world of sounds. We can listen to birdsong or music, and we are also better able to react to potential threats, mostly we hear them first and only then see them. Unfortunately, there are times when our hearing begins to weaken, and one of the first symptoms of this is increasing tinnitus. Luckily, this can now be effectively counteracted with the help of a dietary supplement Atinnuris. It is composed of natural but at the same time powerful ingredients that will deal with the many causes of tinnitus in our ears.
- 1 What is tinnitus?
- 2 Why do we suffer from tinnitus?
- 3 Atinnuris – a composition based on natural active substances
- 3.1 Ginkgo biloba extract
- 3.2 Bitter orange extract
- 3.3 Spikenard extract
- 3.4 Vitamin C (100% of daily requirement)
- 3.5 Vitamin B2, riboflavin (150% of the reference intake value)
- 3.6 Vitamin B6, pyridoxine (150% of the reference intake value)
- 3.7 Vitamin B12, cobalamin (1000% of the reference intake value).
- 3.8 Garlic extract (100% of reference intake value)
- 3.9 Melatonin
- 3.10 Zinc (75% of the reference intake value)
- 4 Atinnuris – positive reviews of its effectiveness
- 5 Atinnuris – where to buy these capsules
What is tinnitus?
The concept of tinnitus may seem somewhat abstract to many people. However, this ailment actually exists, causing more than just a feeling of discomfort for those who complain about it. Tinnitus is extremely unpleasant sounds heard in one ear or both, with no external cause. Thus, they arise inside the ear canal and are divided into two basic types:
- objective noises, i.e. noises that can be heard not only by the affected person but also by an ENT doctor examining the hearing with a stethoscope;
- subjective noises, which are heard only by the sick person and are not detected by an ENT examination.
Why do we suffer from tinnitus?
Before reaching for Atinnuris,tinnitus-reducing capsules, it is worth knowing the most common causes of this condition. Specialists divide them according to the factors by which they are caused:
First of all, exposure to prolonged, strong noise. This leads not only to tinnitus but also to more serious conditions, including partial or even permanent hearing loss in one or both ears. Environmental causes also include taking certain groups of drugs, such as anti-cancer drugs or antibiotics.
These are much more common:
- mechanical injuries involving not only the hearing organ itself but also the head or neck;
- degenerative changes in the cervical spine;
- congenital abnormalities, abnormal structure of the individual elements together forming the hearing organ;
- complications and complications after surgical procedures such as middle ear surgery;
- chronic or acute inflammation in the middle ear;
- paralysis of nerves running near the ears;
- other comorbidities, such as diabetes, Ménière’a disease, hypertension, kidney failure, and multiple sclerosis;
- complications after inadequately treated upper respiratory tract infections;
- accumulation of excess secretions in the ears.
Atinnuris – a composition based on natural active substances
Tinnitus can effectively hinder and, if severe, even prevent normal daily functioning. Therefore, it is necessary to start acting after noticing the first symptoms and choosing measures of proven effectiveness. Here Atinnuris capsules steal the show. Each capsule of the supplement contains:
Ginkgo biloba extract
The first active ingredient of Atinnuris is an extract from a plant better known by its Latin name Ginkgo biloba. It is widely used in natural medicine, supported by the content of vitamin C, vitamin E, phenolic acids, flavonoids, carotene, phytosterols, and selenium. All these substances determine the effect of ginkgo:
- improved circulation due to the dilatation of blood vessels, which noticeably reduces tinnitus;
- better oxygenation of all body tissues;
- antioxidant, removing free radicals;
- strengthening weakened immunity of the body.
Bitter orange extract
The next plant ingredient is characterized by multi-level effects, not only reducing the audibility of tinnitus. Bitter orange contains several substances that are valuable for health, including synephrine which helps fight overweight and obesity. It also contains hesperidin, vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C and E, as well as phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, and iron, together responsible for:
- reducing the negative effects of stress;
- dilating blood vessels to improve blood flow;
- lowering blood pressure that is too high, which can cause tinnitus;
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties.
A plant-based ingredient found in Atinnuris due to its rich composition full of steroidal saponins, phytosterols, flavonoids, essential oils, omega fatty acids, alkaloids, and coumarins it has the following effects:
- anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous;
- sealing the walls of blood vessels, also counteracting varicose veins;
- improving blood flow and oxygenation of the body;
- regulating blood pressure that is too high;
- lowering cholesterol levels.
Vitamin C (100% of daily requirement)
Also known by its scientific name ascorbic acid, it is one of the most important vitamins, supporting many aspects of human health. Ascorbic acid is primarily a powerful antioxidant, eliminating dangerous reactive oxygen species (ROS), or free radicals, from the system. Other beneficial properties, also allowing it to deal with tinnitus, are:
- strengthening the immune system;
- supporting the functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- regulating blood pressure;
- participating in the production of red blood cells necessary for transporting oxygen to all cells.
Vitamin B2, riboflavin (150% of the reference intake value)
The first B vitamin that Atinnuris capsules contain. Riboflavin, or vitamin B2 as it is also called, has broad health-promoting effects, and its deficiencies, studies have shown, can quickly end in increasing tinnitus. Its other valuable properties include:
- stabilizing the work of the heart muscle;
- regulation of the body’s hormonal economy;
- participation in the production of neurotransmitters important for nervous system function, serotonin, and dopamine;
- mitigating the effects of oxidative stress.
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine (150% of the reference intake value)
The second B vitamin this supplement contains is pyridoxine, vitamin B6, whose health-promoting properties boil down to:
- strengthening the immune system;
- increasing the production of hemoglobin necessary for oxygenation of the brain and all body tissues;
- action to facilitate weight reduction;
- regulation of the nervous system;
- support the action of vitamins B9 and B12.
Vitamin B12, cobalamin (1000% of the reference intake value).
It is necessary to keep an eye on the supply of adequate doses of that one. Otherwise, one must expect increasing tinnitus. Supplementing daily with vitamin B12, preferably together with B6 and B9, or folic acid, as described above, will provide a number of other health benefits that cannot be underestimated:
- proper metabolic functions;
- production of proper amounts of red blood cells;
- faster recovery of the body after exertion, physical or mental;
- proper functioning of the nervous system.
Garlic extract (100% of reference intake value)
Best acting together with vitamin C, it is considered a natural antibiotic and a powerful antioxidant for good reason. Thanks to these and its other properties, we can count on its action:
- reducing inflammation, including in the organ of hearing;
- anticoagulant, reducing blood viscosity;
- improving the work of the immune system;
- lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels;
- antibacterial, effective against many groups of pathogenic bacteria.
Atinnuris tinnitus capsules also include melatonin, a hormone naturally produced in the human body, helping tinnitus sufferers fall asleep fast. It also has other health benefits:
- allows you to better cope with stress;
- calms and relaxes, allowing you to get a full night’s rest;
- prevents insomnia;
- regulates natural diurnal rhythm, sleep, and activity phases.
Zinc (75% of the reference intake value)
Zinc is one of the most important elements that allow us to enjoy full health for a long time. Studies have shown that people who complain about tinnitus may be severely deficient in it. Therefore, it is worth supplementing it regularly, which will also help:
- avoid osteoporosis;
- alleviate many inflammatory conditions;
- regulate the work of the endocrine system;
- strengthen immunity weakened for various reasons;
- improve mental performance;
- protect cells from the negative effects of free radicals.
Atinnuris – positive reviews of its effectiveness
Thanks to their well-thought-out composition, Atinnuris quickly deals with many causes of tinnitus. Therefore, the capsules have earned positive reviews both from patients and specialists in the treatment of this ailment. The following aspects are most often appreciated:
- natural, safe composition without side effects (however, the manufacturer recommends checking beforehand if you have an individual allergy to any of the ingredients);
- getting rid of tinnitus quickly and permanently;
- coping with the effects of stress, greater mental peace;
- better blood circulation;
- providing the body with many of the nutrients it needs;
- simple dosage, for full effects you only need to take 1 capsule a day after a meal and drink plenty of water.
Atinnuris – where to buy these capsules
Atinnuris capsules can be purchased through the website of their manufacturer , which distributes it itself, which guarantees the purchase of an original and fully effective product. All you need to do is fill out the contact form, choosing one of the three available promotional packages:
- 1 pack for beginners;
- 2 packs for the determined;
- 3 packs plus 1 free – for the thrifty.
All of them are at attractive prices, the order is processed within 1 business day and shipped by courier, mail, or parcel machine. For national orders, you can pay for the package on delivery, for shipping abroad it is necessary to make payment in advance.