Reviten Forte – no pain and full recovery of knee joints
Among the many joints that make up our skeletal and articular system, the most susceptible todamage are undoubtedly the knee joints. For years they have to endure heavy loads and are constantly exposed to various injuries and degeneration progressing with age, sometimes so severe that they even prevent normal bending. That is why this part of the body requires special care, because without it we will not be able to move normally. So do not ignore any, even the smallest ailments, and if you feel that something is wrong, use an effective means of preventing it, and this is the Reviten Forte joint regenerator.
- 1 Knee joints – structure and function
- 2 Knee joint disorders – causes and symptoms
- 3 Reviten Forte – a composition beneficial to full joint health
- 4 Reviten Forte – healthy and strong joints without the risk of side effects
Knee joints – structure and function
The knee joint is a complex mechanism consisting of many carefully fitted and perfectly functioning components. The most important part is the kneecap, which is held in the correct position by the thigh muscles and ligaments responsible for movement and bearing loads on the knee. Here we distinguish between:
- Collateral, fibular and tibial ligaments. The first one prevents the degeneration called scoliosis, which causes an improper position of the lower limbs, in which the knees do not touch each other with joined feet. The second one is responsible for avoiding another serious defect, valgus, i.e. X-shaped position of the legs, and protects the joint capsule walls from damage;
- cruciate ligaments, anterior and posterior. The anterior ligament also counteracts the defects mentioned above, at the same time protecting the knee from excessive bending that could result in injury. The posterior ligament, in turn, protects against the possibility of displacement of the tibia;
- transverse ligaments, popliteal ligaments and patella ligaments. The first two protect against damage to the joint during its rotation, and the third protects the patella, e.g. against displacement or particularly dangerous prolapse.
In addition to the ligaments, the knee joint also contains the medial and lateral meniscus, which is a natural protection of the knee against shocks, for example during running. The entire joint is surrounded by a joint capsule, the inner layer of which is covered with a membrane that prevents the individual elements from rubbing against each other. In this way, the joint can move freely, stabilise the posture and withstand the loads it is subjected to.
Knee joint disorders – causes and symptoms
Reviten Forte It is excellent for the prevention and treatment of many diseases affecting not only the knee joints. However, before we decide to use it, it is worth knowing what type of a ilment we are dealing with and by what causes it has been caused, and these are:
- Too much load, which is why it is so important to maintain a healthy body weight, because overweight and obesity are the first causes of knee problems, not only the progressive degenerative disease, but also serious mechanical damage. Sometimes overloading of the joint is also due to prolonged staying in one position, standing or squatting, so these situations should be avoided if possible;
- mechanical injuries caused not only by professional sports, cycling or crossfit exercises, but even by improper foot placement with simultaneous bending of the knee. In such a situation, most often the elements responsible for the movement of the joint, ligaments or meniscus, are damaged, and the symptom is a strong, paralyzing pain, the inability to bend the leg and increasing swelling;
- degenerative diseases, already found in nearly 40 percent of people worldwide, usually in people over 50 years of age. So it is simply the result of aging of the body, in which individual parts of the knee joint also wear out, its mobility decreases, pain appears, and disturbing crackles can be heard in the knee itself;
- Rheumatism, usually its most serious form, i.e. incurable rheumatoid arthritis, which also affects the knee joints and whose symptoms can only be alleviated;
- other diseases, such as bacterial inflammation of the joints, the formation of cysts in them and the effect of a tick bite, or Lyme disease, and one of its characteristic symptoms is severe pain and swelling of the knees;
- improper diet, which lacks nutrients that promote healthy and strong joints. It is necessary to provide them with large amounts of vitamin A, C, minerals: selenium and calcium, sulphur involved in the synthesis of collagen. Fatty acids Omega – 3, full of vitamin D, vegetables and fruits will also come in handy, and whole grain bread, in turn, will provide B vitamins, including vitamin B12. To avoid arthritis, it’s a good idea to include in your diet spices, ginger and turmeric, which have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Reviten Forte – a composition beneficial to full joint health
Maintaining a diet or moderate physical activity such as swimming or nordic walking improving joint mobility are important and recommended. Sometimes, however, there is a need for additional strengthening, the use of dietary supplements having in their composition everything that our joints need so that we can always enjoy their full efficiency. Such components, in perfectly matched doses, can be found in tablets Reviten Forte consisting of such substances as:
In Reviten Forte there is glucosamine sulfate, which can be supplied with the diet, but most of it is found in seafood, crabs and shrimps, which are not liked by everyone. So it is better to rely on dietary supplements, and the benefits that we will get from it will be visible practically from the first doses. Chemically, glucosamine is classified as an amino sugar, and in certain quantities it is naturally produced by our organism. Its main task is to strengthen and regenerate damaged joint surfaces, it takes part in the production of collagen, a building component of many important tissues, and it restores their full flexibility, which is particularly important for the mobility of joints, including the knee joint. Its analgesic effect is also important and can be felt after just three tablets of this revolutionary preparation.
Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Growing in India, its extracts have been used in traditional medicine in this region of the world for centuries. It contains numerous active substances, the most important of which are boswellic acids which help treat the following ailments:
- health-threatening inflammatory conditions affecting joints and their degeneration;
- other diseases of the joint and bone system, including rheumatoid arthritis, removing their worst symptoms, i.e. pain and swelling, with increased mobility;
- symptoms of stress and other states of nervous tension thanks to antidepressive and anti-anxiety effects, which also solve insomnia problems;
- ailments of the digestive system, hindering digestion, which can interfere with the fight against overweight leading to excessive strain on the joints;
- cardiovascular diseases by regulating blood clotting and lowering the level of “bad” cholesterol.
L – arginine
A substance considered by many specialists to be essential for our health, including that of our joints, not only the knee ones. It is an amino acid naturally found in nuts, spinach, red meat, wholemeal products, groats and oatmeal. It is also worth providing it with dietary supplements, and its importance for health should not be underestimated, as it is responsible for
- producing nitric oxide in the body, which has an effect on the work of the heart and circulatory system, and more specifically on strengthening and sealing the walls of blood vessels;
- regulating blood pressure, preventing arrhythmia, reducing the risk of heart attack and the formation of blood clots;
- processes leading to regeneration of damaged tissues, including bones, where it accelerates their re-growth after fractures or breaks;
- strengthening of the weakened immune system;
- maintaining normal intestinal microflora;
- stimulation and regulation of growth hormone production;
- acceleration of metabolic processes leading to better burning of fat tissue.
Maca root (Lepidum peruvianum)
This plant, which originates from remote regions of Peru, is considered legendary and is used to treat not only typically male ailments, potency problems and erectile dysfunction. The producer of Reviten Forte, placing it in the composition of his product, was guided by its other therapeutic properties, influenced by the composition of the plant, full of vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), vitamin C, E, K, iron, copper, boron, manganese, selenium and zinc. All these substances directly affect its action such as:
- strengthening the circulatory system and heart, no problems with circulation;
- support of the immune system, protection against infections and arthritis;
- Increasing the efficiency and immunity of the body, which has an impact on its faster regeneration after exercise;
- regulation of the synthesis of important hormones;
- proper oxygenation of all parts of the body;
- protection against osteoporosis by maintaining normal bone density, which also determines the efficiency of joints
- detoxification, i.e. full cleansing from toxins.
Reviten Forte – healthy and strong joints without the risk of side effects
As a product intended for treatment and prevention of joint ailments, Reviten Forte It meets the highest quality standards, which is confirmed by tests and consumer opinions. This is a quality you can trust, and the tablets, thanks to their natural composition, do not cause any side effects, hitting the problem area directly. Just one a day is enough in a short period of time:
- remove swellings disappearing already after four days of treatment
- lead to a 95 percent regeneration of damaged joint cartilage
- Strengthen the joints up to three times, which will allow you to finally play sports and have enough strength for ordinary daily activities at home and at work
- Strengthen the muscles surrounding the joints, which are also responsible for their smooth functioning;
- get rid of pain once and for all without the risk of its recurrence.
It is worth joining the people who got rid of their joint diseases with the help of Reviten Forte and order the tablets using the form on manufacturer’s website .