Nutrigo Lab Regeneration – fast regeneration and recovery after training
The importance of building muscle mass in strength training cannot be underestimated, just like the increase of the body’s efficiency allows you to quickly achieve all the desired results. However, equally important, but unfortunately often neglected, is the regeneration of the body, supplementation of forces impaired by performing many series of often extremely intensive exercises. You have to be really consistent in this matter, which will allow you to avoid possible injuries, muscle pain and will enable the full implementation of the assumed training plan. Natural methods of regeneration can be effective, but like the best athletes, they should be supported with high quality dietary supplements, such as Nutrigo Lab Regeneration Strawberry flavoured regeneration drink.
Post-workout regeneration – why it’s so important
Proper recovery should therefore become one of the most important parts of any workout, especially the aforementioned strength training, although it is also essential after running or swimming. It is almost as important as the way of performing particular exercises or a balanced healthy diet, allowing us to increase our endurance. During intensive exercise, a number of chemical and biological reactions take place in our muscles, and sometimes they can also lead to physical damage to muscle fibres, their stretching or even painful tearing. You may also notice many other disturbing symptoms in yourself, which include primarily:
- a decrease in performance, usually ruling out not only further training, but in extreme cases even making it difficult to move normally, combined with a feeling of great fatigue;
- increased risk of injury;
- severe pain in the muscles;
- accumulation of toxins and other equally harmful products of metabolism in the body, e.g. lactic acid accumulates in muscles;
- loss of important nutrients, carbohydrates and proteins as a result of exercise, requiring immediate replenishment. We also lose large amounts of fluids, which can even end in dehydration, dangerous in its consequences.
We should not underestimate the importance of rest, remembering that proper regeneration should last from 24 to 48 hours. During this time the body quiets down, starts to function properly again and the growth of muscle mass, which is the effect we wanted to achieve, takes place during the rest and not during the workout. Additionally, this whole process can be intensified by supporting muscle development and complementing the Nutrigo Lab Regeneration supporting muscle growth and supplementing all nutrient deficiencies.
Nutrigo Lab Regeneration – composition tailored to the needs of all athletes
Natural methods of regeneration are certainly effective, however most professional athletes reach for Nutrigo Lab Regeneration so that they can quickly return to interrupted training without having to worry about not having enough strength to do it. This supplement is recommended especially to all lovers of bodybuilding, this difficult but at the same time extremely beautiful sport, and that is why you will find as much as 90% of active ingredients in each serving. They have been carefully researched to maximise their effects, which is why Nutrigo Lab Regeneration contains such substances:
- Whey protein hydrolysate – Optipep®, a substance patented by the manufacturer, easily assimilated, thanks to which you can instantly replenish all deficiencies of this most important building material of our muscle tissue, without which there is no chance of its proper growth;
- casein hydrolysate – PeptoPro®, another ingredient responsible for rapid muscle growth. Casein has long been used by athletes, mainly for its anti-catabolic properties, i.e. preventing the breakdown of muscle tissue, and for increasing the absorption of amino acids, which also accelerate muscle growth
- l – leucine, an essential amino acid during strength training. Unfortunately our body is unable to produce it on its own, so it needs to be supplied with food or as an ingredient of dietary supplements such as Nutrigo Lab Regeneration. It speeds up muscle regeneration, increases overall fitness and helps control blood sugar levels;
- l – glutamine, another amino acid, this time found in our blood and brain, improving performance at high levels of physical activity, taking an active part in nitrogen metabolism, removing toxins from the body, including ammonia and other metabolic products that can affect the correct growth of muscle mass;
- l – valine, similarly to casein, protects muscle tissue against uncontrolled breakdown, which must also be provided with food or in the form of supplements. It participates in the process of muscle protein synthesis, provides energy necessary for exercise, increases strength and muscle mass, reduces excess fat tissue, and effectively eliminates the effects of fatigue;
- l – isoleucine, a branched amino acid, another ingredient protecting muscles against catabolism, participating in the process of regeneration of damaged tissues, which may happen during an injury, accelerating their healing, also affecting protein synthesis in muscles and liver;
- black pepper fruit extract, containing piperine, characterized by slimming properties, helping to quickly burn off excess fat tissue, regulating digestion, supporting concentration and improving overall psychophysical condition
- vitamin B6, essential for the proper functioning of many important body systems, especially the immune and nervous systems. It participates in the conversion of carbohydrates and fats into energy and, like the ingredients mentioned above, in protein synthesis, thus promoting muscle growth and regeneration.
Nutrigo Lab Regeneration – a wide spectrum of action
The numerous advantages of this supplement should be used by everyone who cares about fast muscle regeneration, which is possible even after the most exhausting workout. Thanks to its carefully selected composition, Nutrigo Lab Regeneration delivers precisely measured doses of nutrients lost during exercise, immediately replenishing all deficiencies. It is also worth taking into account other frequently emphasised benefits, such as full utilisation of the anabolic window phenomenon. It is the time immediately following exercise, usually lasting no more than two to three hours, when our body is most effective at using all the nutrients it has been provided with, which has an excellent effect on its full regeneration, especially of muscle tissue.
Nutrigo Lab Regeneration instantly eliminates all effects of fatigue while providing energy for further exercise or other forms of physical activity. Its regular use also ensures the full recovery of glycogen stores and helps avoid muscle soreness, which is often encountered in strength sports. All active ingredients are fully absorbed within half an hour of use, maximising the results achieved.
Nutrigo Lab Regeneration – how to use and buy the supplement
Only one dose is needed to obtain them Nutrigo Lab Regeneration The nutritious and healthy drink is made by dissolving the contents of the sachet in 200ml of water, preferably still mineral water. The refreshing strawberry flavour is sure to appeal to everyone, and by drinking it every day we provide our body with everything it needs, fuel to support our body’s capabilities, enabling proper and safe muscle growth without the risk of injury and giving us strength to take on new challenges. Positive feedback from users and specialists fully confirm the effects of Nutrigo Lab Regeneration, it is also recommended by many trainers and professional athletes who have successfully incorporated it into their diets.
It is definitely worth joining them, and the supplement can be purchased, just like other Nutrigo products, by placing an order via the manufacturer’s website .