HEY!GUMMY – delicious jellies that comprehensively care for our health
Health protection is our duty, allowing us to enjoy full vitality for a long time. It concerns many aspects, but the most important one is strengthening natural immunity of the body. We should also take care of a properly functioning digestive system, a guarantee of maintaining a slim figure and a daily dose of energy, necessary for physical activity. The body needs the right doses of nutrients from natural sources, and you can find them in healthy and tasty HEY!GUMMY jelly beans.
- 1 What contributes to our good health
- 2 HEY!GUMMY – the composition guaranteeing the highest effectiveness
- 3 HEY!GUMMY – a complex health-promoting action that cannot be denied
- 4 HEY!GUMMY – opinions about the supplement and recommended dosage
- 5 HEY!GUMMY – where and how to buy it
What contributes to our good health
The human body can be compared to a complex mechanism, all of whose components must work closely together. Only in this way will it always be possible to maintain good health, full physical and mental efficiency until old age. It is enough that one part of this mechanism begins to fail, and immediately it reflects negatively on the work of others.
The same happens with our body, in which one system depends on another. If we want to avoid problems, the development of dangerous diseases, we must take care of such aspects of health in the first place as:
An efficient immune system
Also known by the scientific name of the immune system, which is the body’s natural protective barrier. Without it we would not be able to resist even a common cold, let alone protect ourselves against more serious diseases. It is composed of three barriers through which a pathogenic agent must pass before it infects the body. These are, in order:
- skin and mucous membranes, secretions such as tears, saliva, urine, and mucus with antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties;
- Phagocytes, specialised feeding cells located in the lymph nodes, which attack harmful microorganisms, absorb them and digest them without trace;
- lymphocytes and antibodies. The former are activated by symptoms of inflammation, eliminating bacteria or viruses, with the efficient help of the latter, specialized proteins.
The basis not only for the fight against overweight and obesity, but also for protection against digestive system ailments, nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation or flatulence. That is why it is necessary to react to all digestive disorders, regulate the work
- stomach, taking care of the proper level of gastric juice secretion;
- liver, which comprehensively detoxifies the body;
- thepancreas, responsible for insulin production;
- intestines, through which nutrients from food are absorbed.
Another factor without which there is no chance of losing weight quickly and permanently without the yo-yo effect. Fast metabolism enables more efficient burning of excess fat tissue. An efficient and undisturbed metabolism also helps to control appetite and snacking between meals, which is one of the causes of obesity.
Correct insulin and glucose levels in blood
Two very important factors reducing the risk of developing type 1 or type 2 diabetes, a disease which in many cases is even life-threatening, and one of the symptoms often accompanying it is uncontrolled weight gain.
HEY!GUMMY – the composition guaranteeing the highest effectiveness
All this can be taken care of with jelly HEY!GUMMY and with them you can successfully replace other, previously used dietary supplements. Why take several or even more pills, when it is enough to take just two jellybeans, providing the body with the nutrients it needs. The entire composition of this particular supplement was based on natural substances, exclusively of plant origin, and the manufacturer decided to use:
Apple cider vinegar powder
This variety of vinegar is made from fruit, to which yeast is added and then, after the alcohol precipitates from sugar, special bacterial cultures. Under their influence, the alcohol ferments into apple cider vinegar, from which the liquid is evaporated, obtaining a powdered form. It contains numerous nutrients, such as:
- vitamin A, or retinol;
- B vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid);
- Vitamin C, ascorbic acid;
- dietary fibers;
- Chlorogenic acid, acetic acid and lactic acid;
- minerals: magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, silicon, fluorine and calcium.
They are the ones that contribute to the healing properties of apple cider vinegar powder acting as an antibacterial, cleansing and detoxifying agent for the body. It also speeds up metabolism, so you can get rid of excess weight faster, reduces the risk of deposits in the intestines.
Apple cider vinegar
This is an unpasteurized and unfiltered variety of apple cider vinegar, obtained in the process of cold pressing and no sugar or water is added to the juice, thanks to which the vinegar retains one hundred percent of all its health-promoting properties. Over time, it produces the so-called vinegar mother, a delicate jelly resulting from the naturally occurring fermentation process. Used in HEY!GUMMY it helps:
- regulates blood cholesterol levels;
- counteracts heart and circulatory system diseases;
- helps to maintain proper sugar level, prevents its fluctuation, so it is an important element of treatment and prevention of diabetes.
Ginger root extract
A plant with extremely broad health-promoting properties, used to treat many diseases affecting different parts of our body. Also known as a culinary spice, ginger has been used in natural medicine for over 3000 years and is also appreciated today for its content of substances such as:
- vitamin A;
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine);
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin);
- vitamin B9 (folic acid);
- vitamin E;
- vitamin K;
- minerals: iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium;
- essential oils and resins, including gingerol and zinferon.
Not surprisingly, ginger is included in the composition of HEY!GUMMY jelly, and among its properties it is worth mentioning anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial. Apart from that, ginger intensifies digestive processes, increases secretion of bile, saliva and digestive juices, soothes symptoms of such disorders as flatulence, indigestion or diarrhea.
Oligosaccharides from chicory root
A plant from the asteraceae family, very popular in cooking, a little less so in natural medicine, although this is incomprehensible, looking at its composition and confirmed healing properties. This is supported by valuable substances that can be safely called even essential for our health and these are:
- Vitamin A, beta-carotene;
- B vitamins again; B1 (thiamine) and B2 (riboflavin), B9 (folic acid);
- vitamin C;
- minerals: zinc, copper, sodium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, iron and magnesium.
The main task of chicory root extract is taking care of proper intestinal microflora, especially in large intestine, acceleration of metabolism, increasing the production of bile improving the liver function. Chicory also regulates bowel movements, lowers the level of “bad” cholesterol LDL and too high glucose level in blood.
HEY!GUMMY – a complex health-promoting action that cannot be denied
The natural composition favoring practically all aspects of health is the most important advantage HEY!GUMMY emphasized both by patients using it, as well as by specialists in many fields. Thanks to it, with regular supplementation with the use of these jellies, you can count on numerous benefits that are worth collecting and summarizing, and taking the dosage recommended by the manufacturer, we will gain:
- normal intestinal microflora;
- lower, non-threatening triglyceride levels in the blood;
- efficient digestion, due in part to the fibre content;
- No digestive complaints;
- regular bowel movements, no painful constipation or equally burdensome and exhausting diarrhea;
- effective support of the immune system, strengthening the protection against infections;
- Counteracting bacteria, viruses and other pathogenic microorganisms;
- anti-inflammatory action, supporting the fight against infections;
- cleansing from toxins and unnecessary residues of metabolic processes;
- Fast and undisturbed metabolism;
- full control over your appetite, control of the amount of meals consumed;
- no fluctuations in blood sugar levels, lower risk of insulin resistance, correct insulin levels;
- proper acid-base balance of the body.
HEY!GUMMY – opinions about the supplement and recommended dosage
Gelcaps containing apple cider vinegar supported by other equally valuable substances have gained wide recognition and enjoyed very good reviews since they appeared on the market. Patients taking HEY!GUMMY on a daily basis describe how beneficial it is for their health, allowing them to get rid of practically all ailments mentioned above.
Experts, including professional nutritionists, are of a similar opinion, equally emphasizing the benefits of HEY!GUMMY, resulting from its supplementation, of course in accordance with the manufacturer‘s guidelines. Due to the fact that the jelly beans contain carefully selected doses of the above nutrients, only 2 pieces a day are enough to achieve their full effects .
HEY!GUMMY – where and how to buy it
One package contains as many as 60 gels, which, as you can easily calculate, is enough for as much as a whole month of effective treatment. HEY!GUMMY is distributed by the manufacturer, and the order can be placed through its the company’s website You can place an order through the manufacturer’s website and choose from three attractive packages:
- For a good start, one pack of jelly beans;
- Theoptimal solution, two packs to save on the purchase price and the cost of delivery, in this case free;
- Maximum benefits, as many as three packs plus one free, giving you 25 percent savings on the purchase price and the same free delivery.
The parcel is dispatched within 1 working day of your order, delivered to a parcel machine or by courier, packed in discreet and unobtrusive packaging. In our country you can also pay for it on delivery, and when sending abroad, it is necessary to pay in advance by card.