Extra Mind – the brain always working at top speed
There is no denying that mental work requires from us sometimes a huge effort, to use as much as possible of our brain potential. Unfortunately, for various reasons this is not always possible, so our mental performance should be supported in some way. Thanks to properly selected preparations, modern dietary supplements, we will be able to use more than just half of our brain. It is a good idea to have a good level of concentration and ability to comprehend, and all this thanks to tablets that Extra Mind to greatly enhance these important processes.
- 1 What our problems with memory and concentration may be due to
- 2 Extra Mind – how it helps to restore our mental and intellectual fitness
- 3 Extra Mind – effectiveness at the highest level, which our brain expects
- 4 Extra Mind – how to use it and where to buy it
What our problems with memory and concentration may be due to
The brain is the most important organ of the human body, without which it is practically impossible for the others to function properly. It performs primarily the function of controlling their work, regulating most of the processes occurring in our body, without which we would not be able to function normally and perform even the basic, simplest life activities. We are talking here not only about mental work, but even physical, because the brain also controls the work of the muscular system. There can be many reasons for this, most of which can be dealt with perfectly by the Extra Mind, and usually problems with concentration or memory are caused by:
- fatigue, both physical and mental, usually resulting from overwork, leading too intensive a lifestyle with too little rest during the day. We become apathetic, we start forgetting everything we were supposed to do, we are not able to concentrate even on the simplest activities and more and more often there are days when we do not even want to get out of bed;
- stress, the disease of civilization of our times, commonly encountered especially in highly developed countries. It often accompanies us from an early age, if untreated, it leads to the development of further disorders, including sleep disorders, and insomnia also has a negative impact on brain function;
- mental problems, most often undiagnosed and untreated diseases such as neurosis, mood swings, inability of self-acceptance and low self-esteem, and in extreme cases even schizophrenia and depression;
- improper diet, a poor diet lacking most of the nutrients described below, which have a great effect on the brain and all the elements of the nervous system. A properly balanced diet not only helps effectively fight overweight and obesity, but also strengthens our intellectual capacity, so we are able to increase our effectiveness at work;
- hypoxia of the brain resulting from lack of daily physical activity outdoors. We’re not saying that you have to play sports right away, but walking with sticks or riding a bike have many hitherto underestimated health benefits.
Extra Mind – how it helps to restore our mental and intellectual fitness
Let’s face it, increasing concentration and memory disorders over time makes life much more difficult, so it is worth getting rid of them once and for all. The best and recommended solution is to use specially created brain activators, such as Extra Mind . Its greatest advantage, in addition to the highest effectiveness, of course, is a natural, completely safe to use composition, composed by specialists in this field. Their knowledge and experience is worth trusting, and in each tablet of this supplement you will find everything that our brain needs to work more efficiently and effectively .
B vitamin complex
Stimulating the brain to more intensive action and maintaining such a state for a longer period of time depends primarily on providing it with the right nutrients, and the most important are appropriate doses of vitamins. Our brain expects in particular those from the B group, not without reason called anti-stress and guaranteeing the proper functioning of the entire nervous system. Therefore, we need to regularly supply the body with
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine, the most effective against memory disorders. Vitamin B1 occurs naturally in our tissues, however, its deficiencies require immediate supplementation, preferably with Extra Mind tablets. It also inhibits the natural aging processes of the brain, perfectly influences the positive change of mood, making it easier to get rid of the negative effects of stress. It also has a positive effect on the work of the heart and circulatory system, and helps maintain good eyesight;
- vitamin B6, pyridoxine, which actively participates in the process of creating neurotransmitters in the brain, including the most important ones, i.e. dopamine, lycopamine and GABA. They make it possible for neurons responsible for transmitting signals in the brain to work properly. Pyridoxine also facilitates the absorption of other nutrients, including vitamins, and its deficiency can quickly become the cause of depression, which is difficult to treat;
- vitamin B9, also called folic acid, which is essential in the process of red blood cells formation, which is of considerable importance for proper oxygenation of the brain. Thanks to it we are able to work intensively mentally, and possible deficiencies significantly increase the risk of brain stroke;
- vitamin B12, i.e. cobalamin, by far the most important of the B group, without which the development of many cells in our body is impossible, and essential for the nervous system and the brain for fatty acids. It is essential to take care of proper supplementation with vitamin B12, as deficiencies are evident in the form of memory lapses, sudden mood changes, and short-term memory disorders. That is why it is increasingly used in the treatment and prevention of diseases such as Alzheimer or Parkinson.
Antioxidants, also known as antioxidants, are all substances that help remove dangerous free radicals from the body. Their excess can not only interfere with the functioning of many organs, including the brain, but also leads to the development of numerous diseases, including the most dangerous cancers. The best known antioxidant is vitamin C, also supporting memory and concentration, and large amounts, carefully selected doses of this type of substance are also found in the composition of Extra Mind.
Fatty acids Omega – 3
The very name fatty acids may arouse our anxiety, fortunately unjustified, because this type of acids is actually essential for maintaining full health and mental performance until old age. Their beneficial influence on the work of the brain and the entire nervous system really can not be underestimated, so they should be provided with food or in the form of dietary supplements. Omega-3 fatty acids belong to the group of polyunsaturated acids, called NNKT for short. They are one of the building blocks of our cells, and other equally important functions they perform are:
- supporting brain function, enhancing creativity, general intellectual performance, learning and memory abilities, improving the flow of stimuli between neurons;
- protecting cells from the development of cancer, including the usually fatal brain tumor;
- protecting and improving eyesight, especially against dangerous macular degeneration which can end in total blindness;
- support of the work of the heart and the entire circulatory system, reducing the risk of their diseases, especially heart attacks, arrhythmias, thromboses and embolisms. This is possible also due to the fact that Omega – 3 acids significantly reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol LDL in the blood;
- strengthen the body’s immune system.
Extra Mind – effectiveness at the highest level, which our brain expects
Thanks to this selection of ingredients, the dietary supplement Extra Mind stands out positively from other brain boosters, allowing you to reach a whole new level of intellectual performance. If you combine it with a properly selected, healthy diet and physical activity, you will achieve results that you could only dream about before. At the same time let’s not forget that our brain, just like muscles, needs regular exercise to remain fit for many years. While in the case of muscles strength training will do, in the case of the body’s main driver the best thing will be a daily adventure with an interesting book. Extra Mind will make it easier for us to read, we will say more, better concentration and cognitive abilities will become an incentive to read, which in time will also bring numerous benefits. The advantages of its regular use, highlighted by both consumers and specialists, are primarily:
- Better focus and concentration even on the most complex tasks;
- Better memory, memorization of large amounts of information;
- greater cognitive abilities;
- rapid response to any changes;
- an increase in the potential use of the brain by up to several dozen percent;
- mental energy useful especially in stressful situations;
- improved quality of sleep and finally no more problems with falling asleep.
Extra Mind – how to use it and where to buy it
The advantages of Extra Mind The advantages are undeniable, and the full effects of its action will be felt after a short period of taking just one tablet twice a day, and it is best to take it with meals, drinking plenty of still water. As mentioned above, the best results will be achieved if you combine the supplement with a healthy diet, and the whole treatment should be continued for another 30 days. Extra Mind is safe to use thanks to its natural ingredients and no side effects have been observed during its use. Additionally, it is completely free of GMO, which makes it suitable for use by vegetarians or vegans as well.
You can buy it directly from the manufacturer by placing an order on his website where a simple contact form is available. All you need to do is enter your name and phone number and the formalities of the purchase will be settled in a conversation with a consultant who will call you back.