Beflexan – natural ointment for injuries, arthritis and inflammation of joints
One should take care of one’s health comprehensively, including the skeletal and joint systems, both of which enable us to move normally. The latter is particularly important, and there are more than 200 joints in the human body, and sooner or later one of them may refuse to obey. One way to avoid this is through daily physical activity, movement outdoors, but this should be done in the right way, not to overexert ourselves, otherwise we could be at risk of painful injuries. Just as often we complain about the effects of degenerative changes coming and going with age. In both cases, relief will be provided by the use of specialized Beflexan joint ointment, with a potent but natural and safe composition.
- 1 What are joints and how are they divided?
- 2 What components are joints made of?
- 3 What joint health problems does Beflexan have to deal with?
- 4 Which natural substances are used in Beflexan ointment?
- 5 How to take care of joints with Beflexan ointment?
- 6 How do I use Beflexan joint ointment and where can I buy it?
What are joints and how are they divided?
Before we learn about the composition and effects of Beflexan ointment, we must first learn what joints are and what function they have to perform in the human body. As we have already mentioned, there are more than 200 of them, and the vast majority are located within our arms and legs, mainly the hands and feet. According to the medical definition, by joint we mean a part of the locomotor organ, a movable surface between two elements of the skeleton, allowing it to move freely. We divide joints on the basis of a simple, basic criterion, and according to this criterion we distinguish:
- simple joints, which are the union of only two adjacent bones;
- compound joints, which are, as the name suggests, a combination of more bones.
We can also meet with another, often used division of joints. It refers to their shape, which determines at the same time the way the joint surface moves, and in this case we divide them into:
- spherical joints;
- pivot joints;
- hinge joints;
- hinged-rotary joints;
- condylar joints;
- flat joints;
- acetabular joints;
- saddle joints.
What components are joints made of?
The active ingredients of the ointment Beflexan reach all parts of a given joint, a structure with a complex structure. Each joint is built of many interacting components:
- the articular surface, which is covered on the inside by a layer of resilient cartilage that reduces friction during joint movement;
- the joint capsule, which surrounds the entire joint, serving a protective function, limiting the joint’s range of motion and stabilizing it to minimize the risk of injury. Part of the joint capsule is the synovial membrane, which produces an anti-friction ointment;
- a joint cavity with an exceptionally large volume, in which the just-produced ointment accumulates;
- additional components, such as synovial bursae, joint collars, meniscus and joint ligaments.
What joint health problems does Beflexan have to deal with?
Beflexan ointment has to deal with the effects of various diseases or injuries that can affect our joints. They are quite delicate and are easily damaged if proper care is not taken. The most common are mechanical injuries, dislocations, sprains and sometimes fractures. However, this is not all that the joints are exposed to, health problems with them can also be caused by:
- osteoarthritis (OA), which progresses with age;
- rheumatoid arthritis (RA) having a genetic or autoimmune basis;
- gout, also known as arthritis or gout;
- lupus erythematosus, another autoimmune disease, an inflammation of the connective tissue;
- reactive arthritis (REA), caused by a bacterial infection such as salmonella;
- lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle, avoidance of any form of physical activity leading to stiffness and degeneration of joints;
- overweight and obesity, putting excessive strain on the joints.
Which natural substances are used in Beflexan ointment?
If a joint ointment is to alleviate the symptoms of the ailments outlined above, then its composition should be composed of substances with the highest proven efficacy. This is only one of the requirements it must meet, the other, according to the current trend, is the use of only natural ingredients and the absence of side effects. Beflexan meets all of them, and the manufacturer chose to include in the ointment such active substances as:
Hedocost (Symphutym officinale) is a plant whose medicinal properties have been known since ancient times. They are due to its composition, the presence in it of:
- organic acids, coffee and chlorogenic acids;
- essential oils;
- amino acids;
- mineral salts, led by silicon.
It is thanks to these substances that resinost accelerates the regeneration of damaged tissues, has an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect, alleviates the symptoms of degenerative changes and rheumatoid arthritis.
Arnica montana (Arnica montana) is another plant component of Beflexan ointment, commonly used in pharmacology, whose properties are again determined by its content of many valuable nutrients, such as:
- mineral salts;
- essential oils;
- organic acids;
- flavonoids and phytosterols.
These give arnica anti-inflammatory properties, reducing swelling, alleviating the pain of bruisesof strains, contusions, sprains and fractures of joints, as well as rheumatoid pains.
Calendula (Calendula officinalis) is another rich source of ingredients essential for maintaining full function and health of joints, providing them with, among other things:
- essential oils;
- polysaccharides and plant sterols;
- phenolic acids;
- triterpene saponins.
Thanks to the action of calendula, we can count on faster healing of injuries in the joints, better protection of them from inflammation, relief of swelling and bruising.
Horse chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) was used in Beflexan ointment for a specific reason. It is an extremely valuable therapeutic resource, helped by its composition, full of:
- flavone glycosides;
- mineral compounds.
When properly dosed, horse chestnut strengthens blood vessels, preventing their rupture and the formation of painful varicose veins, reduces swelling of joints, inhibits the formation of bruises and hematomas, helps combat the so-called feeling of heavy legs.
Oils with medicinal properties
In addition to the extracts from the plants presented above, Beflexan ointment also contains valuable oils with numerous health-promoting properties and exceptionally broad therapeutic effects. They effectively support the entire process of restoring the efficiency of our joints, which will help significantly:
- oil with sage and ginger, two herbs known and valued in natural medicine. Both have pain-relieving properties, speeding up the regeneration of joints after injury or illness, and anti-inflammatory properties, preventing their reinfection;
- oil with menthol and eucalyptus, quickly bringing relief to tired and achy joints, relaxing tense musclessleep and allowing you to relax after a hard day, physical exertion overly taxing the joints;
- thyme oil, widely used in physiotherapy, used to massage sore muscles and joints, effectively relieves their pain, stimulates blood circulation and restores full function.
How to take care of joints with Beflexan ointment?
Such a composition of Beflexan joint ointment really can’t be faulted, and it should become an important part of the treatment for restoring the efficiency of our joints. Its biggest advantages, emphasized both by specialists and in the opinions of those who use it, are:
- action that minimizes the risk of developing dangerous inflammation;
- a perceptible reduction in pain within the joint;
- removal of swelling, bruises and hematomas resulting from injury;
- Improved mobility of the joint, absence of the feeling of stiffness;
- regeneration of defects in the joint cartilage;
- alleviation of muscle spasms.
As you can see, the action of the ointment can confidently be considered comprehensive, however, the best results will be achieved by combining its use with:
- a well-chosen diet, rich in ingredients that promote joint health and at the same time help maintain a healthy weightfull of mineral compounds, primarily calcium and phosphorus, and equally important is the presence in it of large amounts of collagen and vitamin D;
- daily physical activity, exercise in the fresh air, tailored to our capabilities to minimize the risk of injurywhich minimizes the risk of injury, and professional trainers recommend pilates exercise, yoga, nordic walking swimming and recreational cycling, among others.
How do I use Beflexan joint ointment and where can I buy it?
To achieve the full effects of Beflexan ointment, it only needs to be gently rubbed into the painful area several times a day until it is completely absorbed. As we have already mentioned, it is safe to use, has no side effects, and the only contraindication is an individual allergy to any of its active ingredients, which the manufacturer has no control over.
If you want to enjoy full joint function and health, just go to manufacturer’s website ointment and place an order. Beflexan is available in three promotional packages and we can buy, one, two or even four packs at an attractive price. Shipping is done within 1 business day of placing the order, via courier, postal service or to a parcel machine. Within our country, you can only pay for it on delivery, but when shipping abroad, it is necessary to make payment in advance.