Amortyzen – joint pain will be a distant memory
When something starts to creak in our knees, elbows or wrists, it may be a sign of emerging joint problems. At the same time we notice increasing difficulty in our movements, and climbing stairs becomes a real challenge, paid with strong pain. Unfortunately, in most cases we simply ignore it, not knowing that in this way we lead to the development of much more serious diseases. That is why you should take care of your joints all your life, and appropriate prophylaxis is possible thanks to such dietary supplements as Amortyzen . These tablets provide your joints with the nutrients and building blocks necessary to keep them functioning.
- 1 What function do joints have in the human body?
- 2 What causes joint damage and degeneration?
- 3 Amortyzen – its active ingredients continuously support joint health
- 4 Amortyzen – a supplement for people of all ages
What function do joints have in the human body?
Before we look at the composition and mode of action of these tablets, we should know what joints are and what function they perform in the body. By a joint we mean a movable connection of at least two bones with each other. We used the word mobile on purpose because they are responsible for the fact that we can move freely. Joints begin to develop in the early stages of fetal life, and fully formed joints are divided into
- simple, connecting only two bones to each other;
- complex, responsible for simultaneous movement of more than two bones.
The joint itself is a complex structure composed of the following closely cooperating elements:
- the articularsurface, the shape of which depends on the type of joint, usually consisting of a convex head and a concave acetabulum;
- cartilage , which covers the joint surface and is designed to reduce friction;
- the jointcapsule, which covers the joint in its entirety and provides protection against external influences. The fibrous membrane of the joint enables the joint to move and the synovial membrane produces a fluid that fills the entire joint capsule. It reduces friction and protects the joint from mechanical damage.
What causes joint damage and degeneration?
Because of their structure, joints are exposed to a variety of factors throughout life that lead to faster wear and tear. There are many reasons for this, but most importantly, some are due to our negligence, including
- diet causing an increase in obesity, which poses a serious threat to the joints as well. They are not able to withstand prolonged excessive strain, which causes mechanical damage and degenerative changes. Joints need a constant supply of nutrients, which, in addition to food, Amortyzen provides in appropriate doses;
- sedentary lifestyle, spending long hours in front of the computer or television. Lack of exercise is the number two enemy of joints, also limiting their mobility. It is worth getting up from the chair, force yourself to be more active, thus increasing blood supply to the joints and the secretion of synovial fluid necessary for their proper functioning. You do not necessarily have to play competitive sports right away, but the positive effects of a daily walk will be felt very quickly;
- stress, a disease that until now was not associated with joint pain. New research has clearly shown, however, that nervous tension accompanying stress can cause pain throughout the skeletal, muscular and joint systems.
Amortyzen – its active ingredients continuously support joint health
Maintaining a diet that is good for your joints requires a lot of time and attention. However, joints need to be cared for and provided with nutrients that are often not available through food. We recommend Amortyzen tablets to everyone in such a situation, and their composition is based on natural and highly effective ingredients. Such active substances not only ensure that our joints will always be healthy and fully functional, but also ensure the safety of use. In most cases, Amortyzen does not cause any side effects, the exception may be an allergy to any of the ingredients, and in each tablet used:
Its presence in this supplement is not surprising, given that it is an essential building block of connective tissue. Although the body produces it naturally, it is worth supplementing because its amount decreases with age. The hydrolysed variety, of marine origin, demonstrates the highest effectiveness, which translates, among other things, into
- accelerating the regeneration of damaged joint surfaces, especially the cartilage covering it;
- production of the proper amount of joint fluid preventing the destructive action of friction force
- counteracting skin ageing processes, restoring its elasticity.
MSM, an organic sulfur compound
It occurs in the form of an odorless, white powder very soluble in water. Sulfur is one of the most important elements in the human body, important for our health. Its impact is multifaceted, and sulfur is necessary for, among other things
- regulating the production of keratin and collagen;
- restoring elasticity to the skin and blood vessel walls;
- soothing inflammatory conditions developing in the joints, combined with a reduction in the feeling of pain in them;
- reconstruction of degenerated joint cartilage;
- improving the health of muscle tissue and tendons surrounding the joint.
Without it we cannot dream of healthy joints, so it had to be included in the composition of Amortyzen tablets. It is characterized by an extremely wide range of activities:
- it is an antioxidant, and by removing free radicals it prevents cancer, including dangerous bone cancer;
- participates in the formation of collagen, a component of connective tissue;
- improves flexibility and thus joint mobility;
- regulates the work of the circulatory system, blood pressure, reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol;
- reduces the possibility of bruising, subcutaneous haematomas accompanying most mechanical injuries;
- accelerates the healing of wounds and fractures;
- increases the absorption of other nutrients;
- strengthens weakened immunity of the organism, protecting it against infections, which also have negative impact on the efficiency of joints.
Glucosamine, found in the form of sulfate, is more and more commonly used to alleviate the effects of all arthritic diseases. It is one of the components of cartilage tissue, it is also a part of the synovial fluid, responsible for
- maintaining the proper water level in connective tissues, thanks to which they retain their full elasticity;
- activation of regenerative processes in the articular cartilage;
- reduction of pain within the joint, especially in the case of coexisting inflammation;
- increase the resistance of joint surfaces subjected to heavy loads, e.g. in strength sports.
Amortyzen – a supplement for people of all ages
We already know that the health of our joints needs to be taken care of regardless of how old we are and it is not true to say that only elderly people complain about them. Increasingly, younger people, those who are increasingly overweight, and professional athletes are facing this problem. The list of joint diseases you may encounter is long, so it is worth introducing Amortyzen into your diet. Its regular use is recommended by specialists in joint diseases, who give it positive reviews. The tablets will allow you to return to normal life, regain full mobility and reduce the risk of future ailments.
If you can no longer stand the pain of your joints, opt to buy these natural but potent tablets. Amortyzen You will buy directly through the website of its manufacturer, which is beneficial for the buyer. This, increasingly common way of distribution, has several undeniable advantages:
- The lowest price of the product and the possibility to take advantage of attractive promotions significantly reducing the cost of purchase;
- certainty of receiving fully effective tablets, which is not certain when buying from unverified sources;
- fast delivery to a specified address, shipment in discreet, unobtrusive packaging.